Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Rurouni Kenshin Usernames Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sessha42

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:37 pm
hypnocrown

That is really interesting Sessha42. It would be cool if you could tell us how yer username relates to the movie you mention cuz I haven't seen it yet.
quote]

Oh! Glad too! biggrin In Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a hyperintelligent race builds a hyperintelligent computer that is supposed to determine the meaning of "life, the universe, and everything." It takes a couple million years, and when they go to hear the answer, all it says is '42.' They ask it what the question is, and it says it will build a more powerful computer to figure that out. (Spoilers for the book/movie, if you don't want them. mrgreen ) Turns out that the supercomputer is Earth... which was unfortunately just decimated in order to build a galactic highway bypass. xd In one of the books, Arthur, the main character, decides to try to figure out the question by drawing random scrabble tiles from a bag while not thinking... and he gets six times nine equals forty-two.

Anyway, that was a long answer for a simple question, but oh well. biggrin Excellent book, and the movie wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I actually really enjoyed it. heart Not as much as I enjoyed Rurouni Kenshin, of course!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:59 pm
Gee, that sounds great Sessha. I should really get to see the movie at least eh? Don't worry about the long post, I'm actually glad you had time to post cuz these days, it seems not a lot of people do. I can't wait to see more posts here... mrgreen  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

[Kaoru-chan]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:54 pm
I have one Kamiya Kaoru because she is my favorite character!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:14 pm
Well, I think it's pretty good that you named yer Gaia character after a character that you love. Thanx for posting!  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:22 pm
My username is, obviously, themed after Fushigi Yuugi. I was obessed with it when I created my account, and I was feeling very uncreative at the time. Kind of embarrassing if you think about it, the common misconception is that I'm just another obessed fangirl, life is strange.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:32 pm
eh, well not on gaia but about every other username for everything out there for me is kenshingirl something  

samuraichikX

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:10 pm
samuraichikX
eh, well not on gaia but about every other username for everything out there for me is kenshingirl something

That's amazing, this is the only username I've ever themed after anime.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:21 pm
do i really need to explain mine? ninja  

Bibliophillic

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:51 pm
Dragon of Rising Star

Nope, if I'm correct, that's one of Kenshin's attacks. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:56 am
Genbu no miko Marie
My username is, obviously, themed after Fushigi Yuugi. I was obessed with it when I created my account, and I was feeling very uncreative at the time. Kind of embarrassing if you think about it, the common misconception is that I'm just another obessed fangirl, life is strange.
Well, it is pretty good anyway. The cool thing about Gaia is that you can change yer username about 2 times. Although I'm not sure if anyone can still do that.

samuraichikX
Good to see you have an RK username. Cool!

Genbu no miko Marie
Dragon of Rising Star
Nope, if I'm correct, that's one of Kenshin's attacks. whee
Gee, I did not remember that. I guess I need a lil more RK schooling, he-he. I gotta say though, Dragon of Rising Star is one of the coolest user names I've seen. 3nodding  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:18 am
Hey folks! Please don't forget about this thread. cry  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:53 pm
You have met the end of all the RK usernames. XD  

Enishi-san

Fallen Poptart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:13 pm
My username is completely random sweatdrop Not much story behind it, soem of the usernames here are very creative 3nodding If you don't mind me asking, what is hypnocrown from or does it stand for something?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:08 am
Enishi-san
You have met the end of all the RK usernames. XD
He-he, yer probably right Enishi.

Fallen Poptart
My username is completely random sweat: Not much story behind it, soem of the usernames here are very creative :3nodd: If you don't mind me asking, what is hypnocrown from or does it stand for something?
Well, I don't mind saying it again cuz I like my username a lot. It doesn't actually stand for something but, it is the name of an item found in Final Fantasy 7. There is a materia in the game capable of manipulating monsters actions and it makes it easier to learn their techniques with another materia. The HypnoCrown (as it is spelled in the game, with caps and all) increases the manipulation rate so you won't fail half the times trying to manipulate a monster. I'm not saying that if fits my personality but I found it a very original name and, since I do like to be original I chose it as my username. I firts used it at a site called "Bolt" (it's a site kinda like this one but withou the gold) and after it went inactive I found about Gaia and decided I should keep my username here as well.

Gee, that was a long explanation... mrgreen

So, any more newbies around? How about sharing the story behind yer user name? It doesn't matter if it's RK related or not... Really!  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers