Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:15 pm
Mokuba just still stood frozen in front of the door. He was yelling at himself to leave them be, but for some reason just couldnt move. he was more shocked that Seto would do that..to his most hated rival, or at least he thought he was most hated. He knew Seto needed love and though he was happy for him, he was more shocked. But he was also a little relieved, now maybe it would be easier to tell his Onii-sama that he too liked the same gender. But it didnt erase the fact that he was shocked that it was Yami, he thought Seto had some attraction to Joey, but with the site he saw for Joey, he was taken, and but this site so was Seto. And at this moment, Mokuba felt this wierd feeling inside of him, but he just couldnt put his finger on it, he wondered what it was, but couldnt tell.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:18 pm
Seto simply roled over and slept on, not noticing anything...
I guess Mokuba and yami did notice Seto's erm.. thingy poking uo a bit through the sheets ^^;;

Set0Kaiba

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:20 pm
Fyerluna
((Did you get the last PM? I don't know if it got sent on account of gaia being finicy.))
i didn't get it yet...

Malik almost jumped against Honda, hugging him.
he was so very fund of hugs, he'd actually like them for breakfast!
(don't ask) He nuzzled his face in the back of Honda's neck, and purred a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:24 pm
(nope. blaugh ... ...was that in the letter? *goes and checks*)
Yami lifted his head up when Seto suddenly rolled over. <"Seto? Are you awake?>" he wondered. Suddenly, something caught his eye. It was at the doorway. It was dark in both the hall and the room except for a ray from the moon the peeked in through a window. Yami squinted at the figure and soon realized that he was looking at a pair of feet....with legs attached to them..and presumably a body.
His eyebrows shot up and his face turned bright red. He quickly turned away from who-ever it was and hid his face under a blanket while his breathing attempted to be normal again.

<"Who was that? What are they doing here? How long have they been there? Did they see me? YES, they saw you, don't be stupid, Yami...Did they see Seto? What are they doing here?!">  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:25 pm
Mokuba saw most of this entire thing. Ever since Seto ejaculated he had been standing there. But obviously he was too quiet to be noticed. He stood there still frozen like ice, still curious to what this feeling inside of him was. His shock took place of the unfamiliar feeling, but being gay as well, he coudlnt help but think it was sorta hot. He quickly shook it off punishing himself for thinking Yami and his BROTHER were hot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:29 pm
Honda heard Malik purring and decided that that could be enough for today. He pulled back and smiled while stretching his arms into the air.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:34 pm
((go ahead and post as yami and seto if you want, but i gtg, i gotta study for my exams tomorrow and i gotta go eat. Ill be bakc later, probably sometime tonight. You cna either wait til i get back on to go back to the two love birds, or post and Ill reply when I return, gots lots of work to do crying ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:38 pm
((Aye! good luck with that! 3nodding ))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:45 pm
(Sorry i haven't been here for awhile. Gaia has been being very mean to me and my comp time has been limited. I'm not really sure if i'll be able to continue with this rp. i don't really have the time, but i'm going to try to keep coming.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:17 pm
((im back, god thta was torture, now i get a break 4laugh and Oni_Kura, its ok, dont stress over it mrgreen ))  

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:27 pm
((I guess I'll continue. Set0 probably wont post for another three or four hours at least, though, so I can't go too too far...just post a bitsy. 3nodding ))

Yami listened carefully to the silence. With any luck, he would be able to tell if the person was still there or not. <"Wait...why...why am I hiding like this?"> he wondered. He lowered the sheets around his head and sat up--making sure that his lower half was covered. He nodded towards the doorway. He didn't know who occupied it, but he figured that he had only seen people he knew--so...he doubted it was some random stranger. He motioned with his hand to come closer.

He was anxious as to who it might be. It could be Yuugi--<"wow, that would be tough to explain..."> Katsuya, Otougi, Honda or even Bakura.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:55 pm
Mokuba looked a little shocked as he was asked to come forward. he walked towards Yami walking in the room. Eyes still slightly wide with shock. He didnt know why he still stayed shocked, he was still wondering why he wasnt able to move after he ran into them. Probably it was cause it was Yami that Seto did that to, but he had a lot of stuff on his mind.  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:22 pm
Seto roled over again, holding from the sheets this time.
Having a completely NOT innocent dream, he couldn't help himself but to continue rolling towards some painfully hard looking wall, dragging along the sheets.
He hummed a bit, since he was still dreaming, but sounded like he was singing or something
(sorry, I just have to embarras them xp )

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:24 pm
Miss Chloie
Honda heard Malik purring and decided that that could be enough for today. He pulled back and smiled while stretching his arms into the air.

"..ne?"
Malik looked at Honda, being a little surprised.
"You don't like hugging your friends?" he asked, sitting up on his knees, having those cute puppy eyes.

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:41 am
"It's not that I don't like it;" Honda explained, "I just express my feelings in other actions, thats all."
--

Yami watched the person come into the room, and was surprised to see Mokuba. <"Oh, I thought that he was asleep...At least it isn't Yuugi... but... this might be tough to explain to Seto;s younger bro--"> his thoughts were interrupted by Seto suddenly pulling the blankets in another direction.
Yami reached over and grabbed some of the blanket back with a hot face. <"Seto, they're not THAT big!"> He thought about the blankets.

He turned towards Mokuba again. "So..."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games