Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Funniest attempts at insults Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:24 pm
Well I only get insulted by my father and I don't care about him anyway,but I have gotten the witch,vampire,satan worshiper.Even though Im not really goth but the gothic lolita fashion..retards around here can't tell the difference but then again most american's can't.
There was this time when I went to the store in these wicked awesome boots,this little girl said "Mommy!!I want boots like hers!!" the mother's face was just priceless  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:45 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Well I only get insulted by my father and I don't care about him anyway,but I have gotten the witch,vampire,satan worshiper.Even though Im not really goth but the gothic lolita fashion..retards around here can't tell the difference but then again most american's can't.
There was this time when I went to the store in these wicked awesome boots,this little girl said "Mommy!!I want boots like hers!!" the mother's face was just priceless
I love the lolita style, and really I'm not goth either, I look as normal as any other person, to a point...but it's funny how younger kids can react to the looks of some goth dressers. I know older teens and this is how it was with preppy shoppers at the mall, that would make stares at you. But kids are fun. I had this one girl come up to me and ask me why I dressed in all black this one time and then she tugged on a suspender strap I was wearing with my pants. I thought I was kinda cute, and parents think it's repulsing...

By the way, love the signature. I love Final Fantasy 9. 3nodding  

Redwing~Shadow

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:53 am
Redwing~Shadow
Blackrose Kaire
I love the lolita style, and really I'm not goth either, I look as normal as any other person, to a point...but it's funny how younger kids can react to the looks of some goth dressers. I know older teens and this is how it was with preppy shoppers at the mall, that would make stares at you. But kids are fun. I had this one girl come up to me and ask me why I dressed in all black this one time and then she tugged on a suspender strap I was wearing with my pants. I thought I was kinda cute, and parents think it's repulsing...

By the way, love the signature. I love Final Fantasy 9. 3nodding
Yeah whenever I wear my boots I get alot of kids doing that which I think is really cute,but the parents get super pissed though.

And Final Fantasy 9 rules,it just doesnt get enough credit....Most people don't even remember it  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:44 am
Mine would probably have to be "Hey goth, whatcha readin' about, how to kill yourself?(snickering)." I turned the book over. It was a good one, called "Dealing With Retards."  

Wintreborne

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:36 pm
I haven't been insulted (to my face, anyway) recently, but I encountered my fair share of twits back in highschool.

Some of my brother's friends tried to get me riled up.

"Check out the nail polish, guys. Hah, what are you, gay or something?"

To which I'd simply reply, "Yeah, actually."

It's certainly not an insult if it's a term I use myself. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:18 pm
The worst I've ever hear was something along the lines of being called "The Black Squad", referring to my friends and I. Like it isn't obvious enough that we wear black -_-; I don't think it's really possible to really insult us, unless it's something really personal o.O  

DioRte

Sorinchako

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:33 pm
At my first high school, there were a lot of people who at first said "You're gong to burn, you know that?". That school was filled to the brim with evil-stereotype-preps and hicks, and I'm not exaggerating. At my new school, other are a few others like me, so I just get a funny look. I have been accused of things that one who knows West Virginia stereotypes would recognize, but now I'm in Maryland and much happier.

Of course, having your psych teacher openly call you insane in both class and when she sees you in the hall drives people away from insulting you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:35 am
User Image

Well, the most annoying and recurring thing is people walking towards staring at me and whispering with their friends and then, just as they pass me, they burst into hysterical fake bitchy laughter. Which they think is really clever. rolleyes

Amusing comments include:
'Oh My Goth'
and
'It's not halloween' which, for some reason, my friend and I reply 'It's not fathers day!' Which shuts them up. xD

I can think of any other right now, there are a damn lot though. >.<

User Image

Broken Feather

Eloquent Exhibitionist

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:47 am
Well I was in the New Age section (my beloved) which they BRILLIANTLY placed RIGHT NEXT to the bible/xtian section. So I'm browsing and this old, old, oooold man says: "Don't read that stuff, you'll go to Hell." Bet my attire didn't help matters.

Other than that, no "insults" perse. But you know, people in High School muttering and laughing and saying you look weird.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:02 am
Redwing~Shadow
I love the lolita style, and really I'm not goth either, I look as normal as any other person, to a point...but it's funny how younger kids can react to the looks of some goth dressers.

All little kids seem to like goths. It's because it's easier to pull off "fun" clothing with a goth twist, I think.  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

Charmed_Raven

Romantic Lunatic

4,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:40 am
fluffydeathpie94
Mine would probably have to be "Hey goth, whatcha readin' about, how to kill yourself?(snickering)." I turned the book over. It was a good one, called "Dealing With Retards."

I love that! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:13 am
i get the "go to hell" and "why do u always where black"
and every-so-often someone will honk or yell out there window.
some girl in my english class decided to ask me out loud in front of the class if i was a satanist..... i had to laugh....
funny story, i lost a game of pool to one of my freinds so she made me wear these emo looking tights to skool and a black(not being racist) guy from the football team asked me if he could swap me pants rofl
oh and the guy was twice my size neutral  

Paul leonin

Paul leonin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:39 am
Lazarus The Resurected
TybaltGamemaster
Myollnir
Well, there's a rumor going on at my school that I'm a heroin addict, and/or that I'm totally insane; and I'm pretty sure there's some even more extreme ones. XP Man, some people are even downright afraid of me. Thing is, I'm a total dweeb-- I'm in the nice situation where I've been kicked out of my old school, and no one knows anything about me.
Similar situation. I was in sixth grade in the same system I'm in now, left for three years, and then returned. When I got back, no one seemed to realise I was the same person, probably because I got kinda, uh, scary. I think it's funny.
Let's see, I am apparently...
A drug dealer.
A "man-witch". (because I took a gaming manual to school once)
Plotting to kill them all.
A murderer, but that one I can actually get.

same issue with a twist. i moved in all my punk-goth (later to mature out of the punk and into the goth) glory to a small town from a large city and started school halfway through the year. the running rumors were that i was

planning my own columbine.
kicked out of my olf school for making bombs in tech ed
heard uttering death threats.
heard uttering bomb threats.
carrying knives/guns to school.
planning to shoot up a dance.
a satanist.
a witch
an ex-con.
an arsenist

i think that list goes on but you get the gist.
damn i love schools they give me such an interesting backstory. i wish my life was that colorful. alhtough some of those rumors are true.

dude i got put in jail cuz of the bomb rumors and s**t evil it wasnt cool cuz now iv got all these damn fines AND I DIDNT DO ANYTHING
flippin preps stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:49 pm
Paul leonin

dude i got put in jail cuz of the bomb rumors and s**t evil it wasnt cool cuz now iv got all these damn fines AND I DIDNT DO ANYTHING
flippin preps stare
You didn't challenage it? That is a crime wothy of a lawsuit, you know.  

Draydrigo

Practical Archenemy

14,275 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Squash Stomper 75

Lady Nasia Estelle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:26 pm
The most retarded one i've heard started with a discussion about pre-marital sex.

Lady: You horrible sinner, you had better repent or you will go to hell.
Me: *looks at my attire* Funny I thought I was already on my way. Say you seem to know a lot about it, I bet you know where it is. Do you mind showing me where it is? I think it'd make a lovely vacation spot for the holidays.
Lady:...Don't mock the lord! *dramatically turns and walks away*

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games