Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:07 am
((no, i'm visiting my granma and granpa))
*Black smiled and licked her cheek. She got free and layed infront of the meat and ate untill she was stuffed. She rolled on her back and burped, then got some water then walked to the edge of the den and layed down in the sun and rested*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:48 am
Star laughed at her and gently rubbed her bloated stomache. "But we have to get you cleaned up once you're all better, okay? It looks like you haven't had a good bath for quite some time!"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:01 am
ok*she nodded and yawned, blinking then closing her eyes*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:10 pm
*she walked out of the forest and seen another pup* GOODY SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH! *She ran over and stopped a few inches in front of you and wagged her tail*  

Alona

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:27 pm
Star blinked as she saw another pup. "Hmm...I really don't know many of the pups around here..." Star turned wolf and raised her nose to the air and sniffed. "Hmm...you smell familiar though. Have we met before?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:52 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Star blinked as she saw another pup. "Hmm...I really don't know many of the pups around here..." Star turned wolf and raised her nose to the air and sniffed. "Hmm...you smell familiar though. Have we met before?"
* she jumped about a foot in the air and whirled around to see you* Oh.. uhhh.... I don't think you've met me before, and I didn't jump because I was scared... I jumped becuase... I just like to show off!  

Alona

Alona

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:06 pm
(Sorry I have to get off...so sorry. Please forgive me!) crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:46 pm
"Oh. I was pretty sure that I saw you with Heart once or twice. Maybe not then." Star shrugged and smiled, pouncing on her and licking her forehead. "So who are your parents then?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Alona

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:45 pm
*she barked happily as you licked her* Parents... well uh... they disowned me a long time ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:14 am
*Black fell asleep in the light of the rising sun after eating some more meat*  

Babe_In_Black1881

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:31 am
*Black woke up and ate some meat. She walked outside the den and looked around squinting. After getting used to the light she walked to the lake and sat down there drinking the water*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:50 am
*He got up after what seemed like ages and walked out of the den where he was blasted with light and a comforting warmth but he still had to squint. He raised his muzzle into the air and sniffed around for prey or any other wolves awake but was a little dishearted to smell only prey. So he got up and trotted into the forest to stretch his achey limbs and smiled.*  

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:59 am
((haha, my annoyancee has worked >.<))
*Black walked to the den and was still a bit skinny, she had almost finished the meat star jhad brought her and ate it when seh returned. Then she walked outside and layed under a trere*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:00 am
Babe_In_Black1881
*Black walked to the den and was still a bit skinny, she had almost finished the meat star jhad brought her and ate it when seh returned. Then she walked outside and layed under a trere*
*he caught her scent and was downwind from her as he sneaked up behind her and barked loudly in her ear*  

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:06 am
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
*he caught her scent and was downwind from her as he sneaked up behind her and barked loudly in her ear*
*She lifted her head and yawned looking at him*HI^_^ 4laugh mrgreen  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games