Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gothic_rain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:40 pm
"Yes i wish to live around here with my family and hope to start a pack, loyal and free"
Kaiser replied.
Synge stood next to Kaiser and his eyes darted from Rain to Renegade to Kaiser and back to the fae Kaiser was talking to  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:52 pm
" Well we are a loyal pack..." Heart said as she looked at the family, "I know Sky well and I am sure that if he knew you were here he'd welcome you into the pack gladly. I am sure you are welcome to stay here..." Heart said as she stood up still smelling the air for Sky.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Escaflowne 88

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:18 pm
he stood up and looks around and takes a deep breath
"hmmm this seems like a good place to settle down for a while....wonder where every one else is"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:46 pm
Star lowered her head and walked away from the scene with Heart and Drave. It was not her business and she knew Heart didn't need her specifically there at the moment. She'll talk to Heart later. With a heavy sigh, Star slunk off into the shadows, unnoticed by both Heart and Drave, wandering where ever. She found herself at the mountain and laid down on the edge of a cliff, looking down at the scenery thoughtlessly. The fire at the forest didn't hurt her at all, since she was able to prevent the flames from touching her, as she was a fire wielder with slight powers in that element. She was only able to create a small circle of protection around herself at the time, and Heart was nowhere to be seen in the smoke. But even though she had not been hurt, her usual blue, mischevious looking eyes looked dull and grey, as the smoke was.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gothic_rain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:57 pm
Kaiser nodded.
"Do you like Sky?" Kaiser asked the fae.
"And im being rude. Im Kaiser" Kaiser smiled.
"And im Synge. The small wolf is Renegade and the bigger one is Rain"
Synge interjected  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:05 pm
Heart looked at him and thought about it, "Yes I do... him and I used to be mates..." she coughed lightly "My feelings haven't changed..." Heart looked at all of them individually. "My name is Heart...it is nice to meet you all..."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Escaflowne 88

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:06 pm
escaflowne sees the others and he ran towards them and came to a slidding stop
"Hey! im razo escaflowne, from the escaflowne tribe deep in the mountains
you guys can call me escaflowne!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:40 pm
Kaiser nodded.
"I had a mate once. She betrayed me and left me with nothing but a broken soul"
Kaiser smiled weakly.
The other three wolves nodded and smiled.
"And hello im just gonna call you Esc. Makes it eay for me to remember so hello Esc"
Kaiser smiles  

gothic_rain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:35 pm
Star's tail wagged softly when she saw that Heart had come. But a good number of wolves surrounded her and she seemed to be busy. Star whimpered quietly and stayed where she was, hidden among the trees by the cliff. She continued looking down at the scenery below, but her gaze switched over at Heart's direction once in a while as she patiently waited for her to be free.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:36 am
Heart noticed Star. "Star, come over here! There's some new wolves..." Heart said as she turned to the others, "This is my friend, Star, guys..." Heart looked at the wolf who had slid down the slope, "Hi Razo," she said, "I'm Heart. Heart listened to what Kaiser said and sighed, "I'm sorry about that." What he had said made her only feel worse about what had happened.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Escaflowne 88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:17 pm
escaflowne stretches
"well im gonna get some food from the town...want any thing??"
escaflowne then becomes engulfed in flames and turns into his human form and brushes off the flame  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:34 pm
Heart looked at him and nodded, "I don't need anything... I'm full but these others might want some." she said as she laid down again. She lifted her muzzle to the sky and howled.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Escaflowne 88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:07 pm
escaflowne runs off
"ill be back"
he runs to town  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:09 am
"We are fine" Kaiser smiled a thanks.
"Nice to meet you Star"
The other 3 wolves watched  

gothic_rain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:24 pm
Star guiltily trotted over to where they were. Her tail started wagging softly as she gave them a sheepish grin. "It's my pleasure entirely. To whom might I thank for the welcome?" Star sat down beside Heart and licked her muzzle before looking back at her, patiently waiting for her name.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games