Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:28 pm
"That's the spirit!" She grinned widely at him. Star watched him jump in the lake. "Why do you guys always go swimming in the lake just when I finished and is all dry again?" Star pouted for a second before she smirked again. Pouting wasn't really her style.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:31 pm
he smiled and splashed her "well you told me to live alittle"he said whit a smile has he left the lake and went behind her and pushed her in  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:34 pm
"Hey! Oooh....you evil, evil, child!" Star laughed and splashed him in the water. She took some water in her mouth, then emptied the water in her mouth, making a fountain of water which splashed on to his head. Star grinned. "Catch me if you can!" She dived under and started swimming off.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:36 pm
Angel_Fantasy
"Hey! Oooh....you evil, evil, child!" Star laughed and splashed him in the water. She took some water in her mouth, then emptied the water in her mouth, making a fountain of water which splashed on to his head. Star grinned. "Catch me if you can!" She dived under and started swimming off.
falme walked out of the water when she wasent lookign and left into teh woods fallign asleep leaving no tracks  

Slighter
Captain

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:37 pm
as he watched the two play he wondered where heart might be and dove deep into the water and transformed into his human side and was very much naked when he got out of the lake...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:39 pm
has flame left the lake area slighter walked in from the other side and and he went next to the shore and looked over at the to in the lake smiling woundering what was going on  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:42 pm
Star didn't see Flame for quite some time, so she swam to the shore yet again and shook herself dry. She grumbled softly. "Flame...making me wet again for nothing and leaving me." She shrugged. Star turned into her human form, fully dressed as her ability allowed her to do so. She climbed an apple tree and plucked an apple, wiping it clean on her shirt and taking a bite. Star looked through the foliage to see Drave in his human form. She yelped and blushed, closing her eyes as she fell out of the tree in surprise. Luckily, the leaves in the tree prevented her from seeing too much.

((Slighter, you ditcher! XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:47 pm
lays down on the beach "you are welcome to look star i am not ashamed of myself i chose to be this way because it is more natural" he says as he watches the clouds move past the mountain  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:48 pm
slighter walked towards them both and looked at drave and fell over laughing has hard has he could then even harder when he noticed star falling from the tree  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:52 pm
Star's back was against both of them, when she recognized Slighter's voice. "Oh, thanks a lot Slighter. How about you try falling from a tree?" She directed her next comment at Drave, "Even if you didn't mind, I do. I think it's disrespectful, so either way, I'm not going to look back, no offense. Her blush finally started fading as she leaned back against the tree and bit into a new apple, still not facing either of them.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:55 pm
fine changes into his wolf form and walks back into the forest heading for his den  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:59 pm
slighter kept laughing ahs he also turned into hsi human form, his shirt was still torn from the fight he had  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:02 pm
Star was about to explain to Drave that she mean't she thought she would be disrespectful if she saw anyone without clothes whether or not she had their permission or not, but he already left. She sighed and shrugged. "Oh well. I did say 'no offense...'" Star turned around and glared at Slighter. "It wasn't that funny. Maybe I should push you out of a tree sometime and see if you laugh after that." She had a frown set on her face, but she soon softened and grinned. "So what's up with you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:04 pm
he kept laughing and he started to cramp up but he still coulnd't stop laughing "oh, i was looking for flame, that little p***k started again"he said laughign at everyrword  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:08 pm
Star laughed at him, laughing in pain. For payback, she started tickling him and reminding him with excruciating detail how she fell out of the tree to make him have even worse cramps. "Serves you right." She nodded in triumph. "Well, you're not gonna find him anytime soon, so you might as well give up. Anyways, I have to go and do something now. See ya!" Still in her human form, Star began walking to the direction of the clearing.

((I g2g now! See ya all! 3nodding wink ))  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games