Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Will you dress your children gothic? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, would you?
  Yea, it'd be cute.
  Probly not.
  I'm open to it, I guess
View Results

Naztakuan

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:24 pm
I already know how I want to raise my possible future child.
He'll be a boy and I'll dress him in all sorts of colors and interesting ensembles. And he'll have locs like me. And I'll weave all sorts of cool things into it. And he'll have lots of bracelets. My child we be artistically inclined and I'll have him read lots of books and paint and draw. Basically, I'll be the darkly one and he'll be the colorful one. But we'll both be unique in our own way. I just like the idea of being a dark inclined mom with a light inclined child. It's all about yin and yang for me.

But when we dress up to go some place nice, he's going gothic like me. Pinstripe suits and what not. Like a mini Gomez  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:08 pm
If I found a suitable mate, I certainly would dress my kids goth...then cuteness would insue.  

TemperedGranite

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:00 pm
If I had a daughter, I would adore to dress her in Lolita fashions.
However, that could become quite costly.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:25 pm
I would love to have a gothic child. Though I would want them to be who they want to be. I chose how I wanted to be, and they should have that right. Now just a dream, I would like to have a gothic, metalhead, redneck, militant son. One as screwed up as me, just some things different.  

metalfandragula

Her Cyanide--

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:00 pm
To a degree I would. I mean...I would dress them how a baby should be dressed. Appropriate with the weather and what not but I would add a bit of uniqueness to the outfits until they started being old enough to choose there own clothes.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:05 pm
Actually I am currently dressing him like Prince or the gothy version of prince but I don't want him to be a sex addict so I should maybe stop that hmm...He does have a mini ruffled shirt but that just makes him a pudgy Fabio hmm...nah I dress him pretty abnormal but not quite goth. 3nodding
My family believes I will ruin him but they have yet to see him in a panda suit... dramallama

AdrianaKitten

Melainis

Thirteenth Codger

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:44 am
I never intend to breed and have babybats, so no, I would not.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:55 pm
I'm childfree, and intend to stay that way. 3nodding  

The Evil Rabbit

Ms Dahl

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:17 pm
GilAskan
I might like to, but I'd never take it to an extreme. Cute stuff:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That sort of thing. Or when they got a bit older:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Still, cute. You know, like Wednesday and Pugsley Addams. That sort of thing.

*Not my kids. From www.dracinabox.com kid's section.

I'd do the same for my kids. Bastest2329 and HideousBoi do the same for their daughter. They'll dress her in cute t-shirts with bats or monsters on it but the color of the t-shirt won't be black.

I wouldn't want to dress my kids in all black ALL the time. I'd dress them gothy without overdoing the black. It's possible you know. smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:07 pm
I have an eight month old that I dress goth sometimes. Most of his clothing is normal, but he does have some really cute goth-ish stuff. He has a shirt with a skunk on it that says 'Mommy's Little Stinker'. He had a outfit that had a spider web with a little button spider on it, but he's too big for it now.

The problem with dressing him goth is that Gothic clothing for babies is hard to find...and when you do find it it is usually expensive.  

littlegirlrai

Emperor Goth

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:51 pm
I would definetly dress them gothic when i have kids. i would even go to the extreme goth when there 12, but no peircings biggrin ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:54 pm
Judging by my current choices in boyfriends, I'll probably not have a goth husband, if I get married. My current guy is Catholic and wants a traditional wedding and I have never wanted that. He doesn't even want me to be veggie(he thinks I'd starve to death, literally), but I'd want to raise our kids that way.

So if I had the kid myself, yeah, I'd totally have the little tyke gothy, extremely educated, kind, artistic, all of that good stuff, you know?

I just don't know if I'll be able to. But I'd like to.  

lilithtrescot

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:18 pm
No doubt that it's be cute when they're young, (until about 3 when they dress themselves) I want them to be their own person, and be who they want to be. I grew up with my mother trying to make me the person she wishes she was, but I want to be myself. I'll never do taht to my children.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:45 am
I saw this really cute family at a pagan festival once. The father had a trenchcoat and top hat, the mother was all elegant in a long black dress with lace, I think she might have had a parasol; and the son, somewhere between eight and a short twelve, had shoulder-length layered brown hair, a gray and black pinstriped suit with suspenders and everything; and a black bowler hat.
And the kid managed to run around being a kid the whole weekend, at a camping event, and not get dirty. O.O I was really impressed. Plus he was always wearing that bowler hat, he liked it so much I got the impression he'd picked it himself.

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:50 am
then little old christen ladies will come up th them and say "aww, look at the cute little SPAWN OF SATAN!"  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff