Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
YSK: Neko RPG (Finished! Ended! :D ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:53 am
Mokuba was also there for Seto as he scrubbed with another brush. He saw him evolving and he knew he should get started on something to stop this soon. " After your bath I need to go find something to help this, you can play with Jou all you like though that'll be fun. " Mokuba said trying to please Seto to make sure he would'nt be sad or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:54 am
Seto was happy to hear that when he finally emerged from the bath. He went to chasing the other again happily, before newly developed instincts took over. The other before him was something he wanted. He was dressed, thanks to Jou's earlier bout with him and Jou himself had remained fairly dry. However, when Seto caught the other and wrestled him to the floor, he didn't expect the other to fight back.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:02 pm
Jou let himself be wrestled to the floor and pinned. "Alright you win, you got me, now let me up."
Jou noticed the odd look he was getting, but didn't know what to do about it. "Uh... Seto? Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:10 pm
"Mate?" He wondered, sniffing Jou's neck carefully, before deciding on the matter. "Mate. Seto's Mate."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:17 pm
"M-m-mate?!" Jou sputtered, trying to throw him off, then stopped struggling, realizing Seto was stronger than he was. "What? You're serious?"
Jou was absolutely stunned, and a lot worried. Sure he had those dreams, but they were never quite like this... but was it wrong to let Seto explore these things? Was it taking advantage?
"Er..." Jou wasn't sure what to say, so he waited for Seto's response to his question.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:07 pm
Mokuba saw this outside but shook it off, he didnt have time to worry about the two. Besides, he was sure depe down Joey was enjoying himself so he went into Setos foffice to try and think of a way to fix this. " Hopefully I can find some of the things Seto injected into himself." Mokuba thought aloud while searching around.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:24 am
The other was happily rubbing his forehead against the other's neck, trying to mark the other with his scent. "Is mate mad?" Seto wondered when the other had tried a harder attempt to struggle before he settled down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:29 am
Mokuba spent awhile searching the lab for something to link to this. " I might have to take a sample of Setos blood to find out what caused this..that'll scare him to death. " Mokuba muttered sitting on the floor in the dark room holding his head. " How am I gonna get my brother back.." Mokuba whispered to himself.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:32 am
"I..." But Jou wasn't thinking clearly. Seto rubbing against him like this was too much for him, and he was really enjoying it. He swallowed heavily, realizing that Seto was trying to mark him as his. "Mm... not mad, just shocked."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:42 am
"Shocked?" The other wondered. "Then, Jou doesn't mind that he belongs to me?"  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:45 am
Mokuba peeked out the door smiling at the sight. He'd talk to Joey about what they should do when they were done.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:54 am
"I... well... no, I don't." Jou said. Just like usual, there was no gray area with Seto. Besides, he might not remember this when he came back to himself, and if he hated him when he got back to being himself, that would be good.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:02 am
"Good." The other commented, continuing in leaving his scent all over the other, happily purring while he did so.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:14 am
Jou could feel Seto purring happily and tentatively decided to pat behind his ears. He was rather enjoying himself and closed his eyes letting Seto continue.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:20 am
Seto happily did so and made sure to keep Jou wrapped up in his arms now that the other had relaxed. Seto was merely marking the other, he wasn't planning on mating with Jou unless he knew Jou was ready for it.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff