Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
VICTORIA || The Place To Be! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StreekG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:56 am
WellzY
EmWah
When I think of Victoria I think of mountains and hills and valleys and bush... because I spent alot of my childhood in those kinds of places.

When I think of QLD I think of beaches and pineapples xp

And when I think of NSW, I think of Sydney, and the dry hinterland that constitutes a lot of the inner state.

When i think of NSW i think of shitty real estate...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:58 am
StreekG
WellzY
EmWah
When I think of Victoria I think of mountains and hills and valleys and bush... because I spent alot of my childhood in those kinds of places.

And when I think of NSW, I think of Sydney, and the dry hinterland that constitutes a lot of the inner state.

Same here. 3nodding  

Delithraldur

StreekG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:00 am
Delithraldur
StreekG
WellzY
EmWah

Same here. 3nodding

the prices are ********, you pay 300 for a weatherboard house here and you pay 600 for the same thing up there, wtf is this s**t, i wouldn't want to live there... although, if you already lived up there, then decided to move down to melb, you could make a shitload of money from selling in NSW...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:01 am
StreekG
Delithraldur
StreekG
WellzY
EmWah

Same here. 3nodding

the prices are ********, you pay 300 for a weatherboard house here and you pay 600 for the same thing up there, wtf is this s**t, i wouldn't want to live there... although, if you already lived up there, then decided to move down to melb, you could make a shitload of money from selling in NSW...
That's true.  

Delithraldur

Kirinea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:43 am
well hey if you moved to tas you would make even more money, you can get a 5 room house with a view for under 200, i know cuz mum wants to move there  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:21 am
Airae
well hey if you moved to tas you would make even more money, you can get a 5 room house with a view for under 200, i know cuz mum wants to move there

But theres nothing that good in Tassie is there?  

StreekG

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:38 am
StreekG
Airae

Not unless you like mutants.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:42 am
EmWah had a dream about me!  

WellzY
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:47 am
WellzY
EmWah had a dream about me!

3nodding Too bad I can't remember it much sad Just your face. I was probably hugging you... (Edit:: Actually, yes, I am now quite sure that there was hugging involved. There was that nice warm feeling... the one you get when you hug people 3nodding ) I do that alot in dreams. Hug people then go on an adventure... sometimes there's light sabres involved. Actually... alot of the time light sabres are involved.

Neways, I think you are the 3rd gaian I've had a dream about, and the only one who I've actually met. I've had a couple of dreams about DNA. He came to visit me but I couldn't spend time with him because I had to go to a butchers shop to watch a movie about jews.

Then a couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I was really good friends with WS, which was odd because before that I didn't like him much.

mmyep...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:53 am
Yus I heard about your dream involving WS, but I dunno... string. >_>

Light Sabres? Your dreams sound like a lot of fun.  

WellzY
Crew

Obernewtyn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:35 pm
StreekG
Airae

They have very nice lakes and mountains... lots and lots of mountains... in fact mountains is pretty much what tasmainia is made of... but the best thing about tassie is their chocolate factory... mmm...

do we have a chocolate factory in victoria?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:37 pm
Yes we have a MARS Factory in Ballarat. That's where they designed the Harry Potter Every Flavour Jelly-Beans. 3nodding

I'd like to go to Tasmania, it's a very scenic place, and it's also very... I'm not if this in a right context, aborial; a whole bunch of nature, forests, wild-life etc. And the forests, I love their forests. xd  

WellzY
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:45 am
I don't want to go to Tasmania... Just incase I see my insane ex friends some where.

No, I'm not crazy... They'll be there. They'll be everywhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:36 pm
I'm from Victoria heart smile

Victoria is the best place in the world (obviously).  

missfear

StreekG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:00 pm
missfear
I'm from Victoria heart smile

Victoria is the best place in the world (obviously).

Well i do live in Victoria so i don't see how it CAN'T be the best place in the world. wink  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games