Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:13 am
Chemical_Kitten
I understand what you guys are saying, I just... I don't know. I guess my brain is having trouble accepting at and whatnot... do you think the councillor tomorrow will know anything to help? Argh, I'm seeing the councillor tomorrow... crying I'm cold... sweatdrop

you and only you decide what the councillor talks to you about...

adam just said he was cold too...am i a freak...or am i just acustomed to woomba cuz im really warm...

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:15 am
Im sorry..but, it has to be done..

*Glomps Chem and rubs himself all over her*

There..if that dosn't kill you, then your just as geneticly stable and sound as the rest of us...Save for Raya, who has a serious defect...in DNA's PANTS!?!?!?!  

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

DNA_Guru
Captain

Chemical_Kitten
I understand what you guys are saying, I just... I don't know. I guess my brain is having trouble accepting at and whatnot... do you think the councillor tomorrow will know anything to help? Argh, I'm seeing the councillor tomorrow... crying I'm cold... sweatdrop

Indeed. 3nodding whee heart

I'm going to bed. I'm tired of trying to keep up with the Jonses here. D:

Night QLD friendles. 3nodding heart  
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten

you and only you decide what the councillor talks to you about...

adam just said he was cold too...am i a freak...or am i just acustomed to woomba cuz im really warm...
I know... I'll see how it goes... I'm just really nervous... I've heard that they can coax you into revealing things by slowly working their way around your defence mechanisms... we were actually talking about that in crime and justice on friday... sweatdrop

I think it's cold... I'm here in my jersey and jammies with my doona on me and a beanie on and I'm frozen... sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:16 am
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten

Gimme some love before you go suga!!

*Tackles DNA*  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:17 am
Corbin DeSeer
Im sorry..but, it has to be done..

*Glomps Chem and rubs himself all over her*

There..if that dosn't kill you, then your just as geneticly stable and sound as the rest of us...Save for Raya, who has a serious defect...in DNA's PANTS!?!?!?!
crying I swear, if you were to do that in real life... I'd be so messed up... crying

DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten

Nighty night and sweet dreams *hugs* heart  

Chemical_Kitten

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:17 am
I infect because i love heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:19 am
Hands up those that think Chem should steer clear of fortitude valley...*throws up both*  

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:20 am
nite nite dna! smile *tackles*

luke: what defect is that? that im the sex? well...get. a. load. of. me. rofl....

chem: don't be nervous. councellors aren't there to be your enemy. they are there to help, nothign more, nothing less.

Corbin DeSeer
I infect because i love heart
That's some logic you have there... sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

Delithraldur

Corbin DeSeer
Hands up those that think Chem should steer clear of fortitude valley...*throws up both*
*Raises right hand* Aye  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:21 am
ethuil

luke: what defect is that? that im the sex? well...get. a. load. of. me. rofl....

chem: don't be nervous. councellors aren't there to be your enemy. they are there to help, nothign more, nothing less.
Yes, but as esablished earlier, I'm paranoid and irrational... sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:22 am
The Del
Corbin DeSeer
*Raises right hand* Aye
What's all this????  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:22 am
ethuil

I supose this'd be a REALLY bad time to mention i was a councellor once? ninja

Chem - Like i said..redlogic..or lack there of xp  

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:24 am
Corbin DeSeer
ethuil

I supose this'd be a REALLY bad time to mention i was a councellor once? ninja

Chem - Like i said..redlogic..or lack there of xp
You were a councillor???? eek sweatdrop crying  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games