Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:47 pm
Hey guess what!
I got another job!
I work with SANTA now!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:11 pm
I be me
Hey guess what!
I got another job!
I work with SANTA now!
surprised How exciting!  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

knitting_needle_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:41 pm
Don't kill the munchkins like I would.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:06 pm
watch out for the bratty ones.  

SaelensFrozenFlame

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:53 pm
omg
I just moved and our internet won't be back on till tuesday or wed on the earliest wich only leaves me three days to do an entry to the tutorial comp/
but on the plus side I just bought myself a new sewing machine, and no internet or paytv for a few days has led me to start some sewing projects that I have wanted to do for a while.

and not killing the kids is easy enough, but makeing them stop bawling in the photographs is hard.
The cutest kid the other day ran up to santa arms out for a hug untill he got two feet away then turned around and ran away.
But I also found out yesterday that they are paying me thirteen bucks an hour but the standard casual is eighteen, so I don't think I can keep this job. As far as I can tell they accedentally hiered me but they were looking for jounors to work for jounior wages because I am the only one of the girls that work there that is over 18 years old.

I gotta run now, since I am on my jobnetworks computer for the purpose of updating and reprinting my resume and I have already done that so I should go.....
in a minute...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:31 am
oh my god I don't feel well I have developed the common cold and I am dying from my nasal passages out. Soon half my face will explode in a glorious splattering of snot and stuff.
urrrrrrrrrrrgggggg  

I be me
Vice Captain

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:47 pm
Ugh. i can't believe how stuipid i am. I got grounded.... i should really learn to control my stupid teenaged impulses.... but so now i'm grounded... no internet, crafting, reading, friends or anything outside of schoolwork. The only reason i can post is that i am at the school library "working on homework". *sigh*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:22 pm
Aw, what did you do? We'll miss you.  

knitting_needle_ninja

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:45 pm
Mikono
Ugh. i can't believe how stuipid i am. I got grounded.... i should really learn to control my stupid teenaged impulses.... but so now i'm grounded... no internet, crafting, reading, friends or anything outside of schoolwork. The only reason i can post is that i am at the school library "working on homework". *sigh*
oh my god! your parents took away reading and crafting!
My mum never took away reading or crafting. Infact I think she secretly enjoyed the few times when she could ground me and ban me from tv just to see how creative I could get.
"look ma, I discovered I like listening to the radio, decided I have a new favourate author, and and made a mini race diarama track with the insides of a clock, a tissue box, and some card."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:38 pm
knitting_needle_ninja
Aw, what did you do? We'll miss you.

I displayed excelent teenage stupidity. sweatdrop And thats all your getting out of me.

I be me: Well, it was more my dad then my mom.... but the good news is that I have internet access on mondays and wednesdays, since i go to the library those days, and my dad's decided to let me do my chirstmas crafting. So i'm only a little behind. sweatdrop

Banning me from TV would do virtually nothing. I don't watch a ton of it.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:40 am
man,
now that you have outright refused to tell us I really really want to know.
damn you!

well I am glad you at least get to do your christmas stuff, and that you have some access to the internet.
Hope you get ungrounded soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:34 am
And i'm back! :Mrgreen:

The scarf i'm making for my grandpa is almost done. mrgreen
I get to see my girlfriend today. heart heart heart heart (will now stop so that this doesn't turn into an emote post) heart
I found $5 yesterday while raking wet leaves! mrgreen

10 days of school left. cry
13 days till christmas! blaugh gonk
21 days till i'm 17! mrgreen  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:15 pm
wb.

oh my god oh my god oh my god
I went out today and found crazy book guy.
(you all don't know crazy book guy but I will backstory later)
and he totally gave me a book for a few coins, and then he invited me to this palce to talk crazy about crazy religion and I am so totally going
I talked to him for ages doing everything I could to get him off the topic of whatever religion he was talking to me about and eventually (well after he invited me to the crazy place) he wanted to leave the conversation and was only talking out of politeness, not me.
It was great.
meeting someone really odd just totally made my day today.

(crazy book guy backstory)
on my first day work one of the girls comes back from lunch like two minutes late thinking she was way late (boss was even later so it was ok) saying that she had been cornered by some guy who woldn't stop talking about some book that was the oldst book ever and he wanted to sell her a copy of the book for however much she coud spare. After explaining a few times that she had to go she buys the book with the seventy cents that she had left over from lunch just so she could get away.
and now I have met crazy book guy
and I know his name
his name is sheen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Haha, random people are fun, nice story I be me. biggrin  

firrantello

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:13 am
I totally never went to crazy religion place
but today I met LOTS of randoms.

Today I was going out but I had to go to the post office first.
While in the shopping centre across the road from my appartment (the one with the post office) and in there I saw accordian lady (wich explained why I heard accordian music coming in through the window earlier.
Accordian lady dresses up as mrs santa and goes around the shopping centres playing the accordian for moneys. I saw her while I was working at santa photo's a few days and we usually talk so I talked to her again.
on my way out of the centre I wave to Santa, because I work with Santa you know. Some people say that there is more than one Santa, or even that there are FAKE Santas! but OBVIOUSLY Santa just has lots of different chairs in lots of different places so he can see all the children. And I have never seen him in more than one place at one time, because I have never been in more than one place at one time, and Santa has a sleigh so he doesn't rely on busses like I do so obviously he can get there before I do.
After I am done waving to Santa (he was busy with photos and children so I couldn't talk to him)I walk out ther door and there I see and start talking to an elf.
The elf was really really tall and he chatted for me for a while about wether I was good or not and what I wanted for christmas and I am not sure if he was hitting on me or not, I couldn't get past the elf suit, makup and voice so I couldn't tell. (but I was looking hot in the dress that I am wearig in the bag thread and some brand new lippy)
After I was done talking to the (probibly attractive under all that elf stuff, but who can tell) elf I went to go to the bus stop so I can go to belco and chat to my job network lady, But on the way there I get talked to by jahovas witnesses, and usually I would love to stay and chat with them but I had to go to belco like then, so I tell them I am on my way to the bus and continue on my merry way to the busstop. But they followed me! and by the time I got to the busstop a bus to city had just pulled up, wich is the bus I usually catch to get to work (now you totally have enough information to stalk me) and out of habbit and wanting to run away from the JWs I got on the city bus.
Because I got on the wrong bus I am now in city an hour before I start work, so I go looking for crazy book guy, but I can't find him, but I find his friend, vagrant street peddler. So I go up to Santa and get some of the chocolates he gives out and go and give them to vagrant street peddler guy because I am nice but get stoped and talked to by some woman for a local charity org, but of course the conversation doesn't start with the discussion about her charity, it started with how nice my dress was that I was wearing (I really do like that dress) and how long I have lived in the city etc. But I tell her I can't commit to any regular donations because I lose my job when Santa goes back to the north pole so I don't know how much spare money I will have in a couple of months (but I did find out that Australia is third in the world scales for suicide, behind japan and some europian country I forgot)
After I am done talking to her I give give vagrant street peddlar (he probibly isn't a vagrant, but he sells stuff on the street out of a backpack so he looks it) and talk about boring stuff like Santa and Sheen (crazy book guy) and how well buisness is going for him.
After that my daily adventures pretty much go, I went to work then I went home.
But I love living in the city now, I really really do.
so many randoms!  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games