Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Offical Australian Rateage!! i can make you beautiful!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im not dead!!
  who are you?? and where did you come from?? and whats that on your a**??
  does this mean i loose your inheritence??
  good, cuz you owe me money!!
  yeay!! natasha's bac..... oooooo cookies!!
  i bought weed and men and rum.... anyone in??
View Results

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:34 am
nrasjaa
Chemical_Kitten
Ratage?

sorry la got carried away spamming mah own thread!! xd

anyway WHOA!! the flow!! it' flows!! oh mah god!! *faints*

JubJub is currently passed out, this is message bank talking, please hold you're rate is important to us..................................................

JubJub gives you 10/10!!
Thanks Jubbie heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:16 am
rawr!! xd  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:00 am
rate rate!! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:47 am
Rate me Jubbles!  

EmWah
Crew

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:48 am
lai lai hasnt changed her avvie in ages....do you think that it is time for a change??  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:54 pm
EmWah
Rate me Jubbles!

whoa you've that sexay pimpin out fit a nightmare look!! woowssaa!! it's sexay cross scare-ray!! i likes it!! as usual you gots flow and oommff yeay!! xd i loves the were stuffs, they are wonderful for oommff and flow *doe flow dance* and i loves that skirty *strokes skirty* i loves it!! yes yes all being said i gives you 9.8/10!!  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:01 pm
Lai Woun
lai lai hasnt changed her avvie in ages....do you think that it is time for a change??

hhhhmmmm well i really likes this avvie, and you have added stuffs to it as you went along.... hhmmm and the only person your avvie should make happy is you; everyone else is a bonus 3nodding i thinkerises, if you really wanna change but don't wanna loose the trade mark lai lai look, perhaps change a few things like get a different top and keep everything else the same?? or like change a few little things, then you get to have the best of both worlds. 3nodding i tend to do that, most of mah inventory is blue and green and i loves mah gold, i think i've owned every single item on gaia sweatdrop so yea i always wear gold but i'll change various things 3nodding just experiment and yea see what you like best 3nodding and like i said the only person your avvie should make happy is you; everyone else is bonus 3nodding whee i loves you lai lai!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:18 am
Rate my Uniform goodness.  

WarriorShadow

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:58 am
WarriorShadow
Rate my Uniform goodness.

*pulls out the whip and furry pink hand cuffs* hehe i liiiiikes a man in uniform.... they're soooo sexay!! *looks around for chemmy and throws whip aside* uuumm yea it's a nice avvie i really like how it's just so sexay and hot!! oh mah god that flow!! i mean... it's good i gives it 10/10!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:29 am
i braught my owne cuffs.... domokun

*seeks Chemmy* pirate  

WarriorShadow

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:37 am
WarriorShadow
i braught my owne cuffs.... domokun

*seeks Chemmy* pirate

eek yea chemmy is lucky ooooooo alll that oommff!!!! whee i would love to .... i mean bhah i think i should go find streek now, i knew this rating sexayness was a bad idea sweatdrop *rolls away*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:09 am
You may rate my attempt at sexyness.  

WellzY
Crew

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:19 am
WellzY

Wellzy, Babeh....what can i say, your Avatar is Eye candaaaaaay!

im loving the Flow you got going, all red and Foxy....Like a Foxy little Spunk.....yeah......Eye candy... 4laugh

8.9/10

So says I.
lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:28 am
WarriorShadow
WellzY

Wellzy, Babeh....what can i say, your Avatar is Eye candaaaaaay!

im loving the Flow you got going, all red and Foxy....Like a Foxy little Spunk.....yeah......Eye candy... 4laugh

8.9/10

So says I.
lol

GLEE!  

WellzY
Crew

Weylok

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:17 am
*Wonders if JubJub wants to rate teh sexy Weylok again*

Any change required?  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games