Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:51 pm
Star scratched him behind his ears. "Then you wouldn't be sniffing around and acting att suspicious now, would you?" Star raised an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:04 pm
he looed at her "you got a point......but im not telling you what im looking for"then ehe continued sniffing again  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:05 pm
Star frowned a little. "Fine then. Good luck looking for whatever you're looking for then." Star jumped back into the tree and settled into her old spot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:06 pm
falme nodded and sniffed himself away  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:39 pm
Star did not even notice that she had fallen asleep on her mate. She opened her eyes and rubbed them a little before looking up at him, smiling. Star turned her eyes to the sky to see it was around midnight. The full moon still did not come yet, but Star didn't mind. Stars danced into view and twinkled brilliantly in the cool night sky. Again, Star could not help but look at the two stars that could be seen by her every clear night without fail. They were particularily brighter than all the others and everytime Star saw them, she would like to think it was her parents, looking down on her. Protecting her. Star sighed happily and smiled fondly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:48 pm
He sniffed around on the ground and looked up. His eyes yellow and his fur pitch black. He transformed into his human form and sat on a rock in the clearing. He looked up into the sky and scratched the back of his neck. Three burn marks where on his face. 2 on one side and 1 one the other side. Like his clothes his hair was black as night. He gave a big yawn and looked around wearily. He doesn't remeber anything from his past but something drew him here.  

aina_of_kohona

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:38 pm
Star heard the grass rustling and opened her eyes. She looked down and saw a newcomer. Cocking her head slightly, she quietly jumped down from the tree and purposely made noisse light enough for him to hear so that he would be informed of someone behind him. Star was already in her human form, so she posed no threat to him and smiled. "Hello, are you new here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:48 pm
Blane smiled. "Oh yes I am. My name is Blane Lantis. I was wondering why no one is around." He said looking around the seemingly deserted area.  

aina_of_kohona

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:05 am
((Are you the one who used to date Shadow?))

Star smiled back. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Blane. Most know me here as Star. Hmm...actually, I've been wondering about that myself. So have you met either Heart or Sky yet? You probably have, since you look somewhat familliar to me. So what position do you have? I vaguely remember your scent from somewhere. Have we met before?" Star chuckled rather nervously. "Sorry, I'm asking too many questions, aren't I?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:45 pm
flame woke up underneath and slating rock and crawled out in the open looking around then standing up smilling and then started to walked around sniffing the ground "i wounder where star is?" then he looked up still walking and headed off to a small stream and started to lap up some water and noticed there was a dead deer on the other side and flame jump over and started to eat at it  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:27 am
Star's ears perked as she heard the sound of someone lapping up water and tearing flesh. "Hold on for a second, will you? I just need to check something out," she said to Blane. Turning wolf, she prowled over to where she heard the sound and found Flame. Feeling he needed a good scare, Star made it look as if the deer came alive again with her illusionist powers.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:37 pm
Hearing no reaction, Star thought she must have been mistaken. With a heavy sigh, as that just ruined her fun, and prodded to someplace else.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:52 am
Star took off at a run back to the clearing and did cartwheels, summersaults and backflips as the clearing came into view. With a contented sigh, she laid on her back with her hands behind her head. "That felt sooo good." Star closed her eyes and smiled. "Now all would be perfect if I had some company...too bad life doesn't work that way." A slight frown was detected before she gave a shrug.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:15 am
flame woke up in a bush just oustide the clearing and blinked a few times while he yawned and then peeked out the bsuhe and looked around smilling"its ncie out today"he smilled and looked around some mroe befor walking out of the bush and streching then walking into the clearing and started to sniff the ground for no reason  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:03 pm
Star was found at her usual spot again. She was at the clearing; the best spot for stargazing for miles around. Laying on her back with her hands behind her head, she gazed at the stars overhead. A crescent moon was found shining brightly in the clear night sky and she closed her eyes and sighed. Slowly reviewing today's events made her clench her fists in frustration. With a shake of her head, she shook off the feeling and unclenched her fists. As usual, she looked around the star filled sky for two particular stars that stood a ways from the others and shone with a tint of silver-blue. Mother...Father...How I wish I was up there with you...I miss you both so much... The soft sounds of night creatures chorused to her ears and she slowly smiled, calming herself.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games