Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:04 pm
It's alright, don't hide. She freaked us out, not you sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:09 pm
Rinchans flower
But I'm talking about it. If as nicely as I can...Don't wanna seem gross less I'm trying." Smirking some, "There's another not as bad but she's under age and only talks about how good her would be mate has to be in the bedroom. I shy away from her too. Shockingly I'm more interested in being able to talk, goof around, be myself with a mate not just the animal needs."  

JT_Griffin

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:12 pm
No I totally agree with you. You can't base a relationship of sex. With that common conection it makes having mate so much nicer!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:12 pm
JT_Griffin
Rinchans flower
But I'm talking about it. If as nicely as I can...Don't wanna seem gross less I'm trying." Smirking some, "There's another not as bad but she's under age and only talks about how good her would be mate has to be in the bedroom. I shy away from her too. Shockingly I'm more interested in being able to talk, goof around, be myself with a mate not just the animal needs."

Hmm well as far as getting grossed out, I'm a 19 year old that works at a hospital so nothing grosses me out.  

Solemn Protector

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:13 pm
Solemn Protector
JT_Griffin
Rinchans flower

Hmm well as far as getting grossed out, I'm a 19 year old that works at a hospital so nothing grosses me out.

xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:14 pm
Rinchans flower
No I totally agree with you. You can't base a relationship of sex. With that common conection it makes having mate so much nicer!
Nodding, "Yeah why I was hoping pounced.org would help but hasn't been. But anyway prolly should change the subject before I bumb someone out no?" SMirking, "How about dem dar Doggers?" (joke)  

JT_Griffin

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:15 pm
(snuggles) dont be bumed!

domokun eat saddness  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:18 pm
Rinchans flower
Solemn Protector
JT_Griffin
Rinchans flower

xd

Okay there are 2 things: seeing my parents kiss and seeing my brother kiss anyone.  

Solemn Protector

JT_Griffin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:19 pm
Solemn Protector
JT_Griffin
Rinchans flower

Ok beat me there. I pass out just watching tv shows operations. x.x" Smirking, "Didn't say I was said before I anyone does. Aiza and Vix can keep me happy. Very good friends. Just wish to see them more."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:21 pm
Whee I'm back! Stupid computer.... scream

*glomps everyone in the thread* heart

*blinks at thread that Rin posted* what about this thing?  

Angelic Muse

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:22 pm
Seeing my parents kiss freak me out. The wrost was when I saw Garou's dad shirtless and in his boxers.

Garou's dad is a big, gruff looking dude, with a big beer belly. It's really nasty  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:22 pm
Angelic Muse

She's pointing out that people here are mean insulting him for posting an engagament.  

JT_Griffin

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:24 pm
JT_Griffin
Angelic Muse

She's pointing out that people here are mean insulting him for posting an engagament.

Ah well it wasn't too smart of him to post it in the Chatterbox was it though. I would post my announcement in a thread where I had friends and spent a great deal of time in.

Then again, in his case, the Chatterbox could have been it. sweatdrop

*snuggles with Solemn again* heart  
Angelic Muse

WAI!!!! (glomps)

I know what you mean, I spent an hour defraging my computer today.  

Rinchans flower

Solemn Protector

Rinchans flower
Seeing my parents kiss freak me out. The wrost was when I saw Garou's dad shirtless and in his boxers.

Garou's dad is a big, gruff looking dude, with a big beer belly. It's really nasty

okay, that is kinda gross but I've seen some things that you can't even picture or dare want to.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games