Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MorbidEclipse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:48 pm
NAME: Jessiy
APPEARANCE: Whatever I look like
FAV. BANDS: Too many to list
SEXUALITY: Yes I'd like sex
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music (Metal Genres, Gothic), playing the drums, acting
PERSONALITY: Depends on what mood I'm in
PET PEEVES: Stupid people who don't use common sense
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like what I like and I don't like what sucks
REASON FOR JOINING: I like the dark side and meeting interesting people that have a personality  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:35 am
Welcome to the guild biggrin  

Dearest Darling`

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:21 am
Hello and welcome home.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:42 am
Sup world, I'm new, glad to meet y'all! biggrin  

Brainsurge

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:53 am
Brainsurge
Sup world, I'm new, glad to meet y'all! biggrin
Welcome smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:02 am
NAME: Leighanne
APPEARANCE:User Image
FAV. BANDS: Voltaire, Velvet Acid Christ, Diary of Dreams, Ligion, Society 1, Suicide Commando, Blutengel, DeVision, Sopor Aeternus, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Rasputina...etc.
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: in the process of getting into a relationship (*cough* Jarrod *cough*)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, usinging my vocal abilites, photography, sewing, writing poetry(http://allpoetry.com/TransientSylph) ...etc.
PERSONALITY: I'm myself. I'm the person that would act like an idiot in front of millions of people just because you only live once.
I also love to think. I'm quite the skeptic of poetry when it comes to how people write and what they write about.
I love to have intellectual conversations... etc. etc.
PET PEEVES: An idiotic mind, everything that has become cliche (Well hell, guess that means that the Earth is now down the well) and idiotic questions.
LIKES/DISLIKES: *points at self* NATURE FREAK. I'm also spiritual on top of other things (both kinds of spiritual... OHHH The IRONY!! *cough* Accuse the dramatic moment.) Alot of people think that religious people have to preach to keep their beliefs going. Know what I think? Have the Ring chick eat you whole. *nods*
REASON FOR JOINING: Umm.. looks very interesting and fun. Very insightful. Very good first impression of the Errmm... Maker of the guild.  

PunkRageQuit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:07 pm
PermilaOrifice
NAME: Leighanne
APPEARANCE: I was going to put my pic here, but it's not working...
FAV. BANDS: Voltaire, Velvet Acid Christ, Diary of Dreams, Ligion, Society 1, Suicide Commando, Blutengel, DeVision, Sopor Aeternus, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Rasputina...etc.
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: in the process of getting into a relationship (*cough* Jarrod *cough*)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, usinging my vocal abilites, photography, sewing, writing poetry(http://allpoetry.com/TransientSylph) ...etc.
PERSONALITY: I'm myself. I'm the person that would act like an idiot in front of millions of people just because you only live once.
I also love to think. I'm quite the skeptic of poetry when it comes to how people write and what they write about.
I love to have intellectual conversations... etc. etc.
PET PEEVES: An idiotic mind, everything that has become cliche (Well hell, guess that means that the Earth is now down the well) and idiotic questions.
LIKES/DISLIKES: *points at self* NATURE FREAK. I'm also spiritual on top of other things (both kinds of spiritual... OHHH The IRONY!! *cough* Accuse the dramatic moment.) Alot of people think that religious people have to preach to keep their beliefs going. Know what I think? Have the Ring chick eat you whole. *nods*
REASON FOR JOINING: Umm.. looks very interesting and fun. Very insightful. Very good first impression of the Errmm... Maker of the guild.

Welcome to the guild *hands you a basket of cookies* Have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:55 pm

Welcome to the guild *hands you a basket of cookies* Have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here.
*gobbles up 2 cookies and walks along the road of THREADS within the guild.* ^.^  

PunkRageQuit

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:07 pm
Lol, I'm beginning to think cookies are our guild trademark. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:20 pm
[ D i z z y ]
Lol.  

PunkRageQuit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:28 pm
[ D i z z y ]

*Points to the third guild banner* Aren't they?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:20 pm
NAME: Saffron
APPEARANCE: Blond hair that's dyed black, glasses, brown eyes... 5' 7". Round face.
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence & Blackmore's Night
SEXUALITY: Bi
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Horsebackriding, Writing, Computer/HTML
PERSONALITY: Stubborn, always 'me', interesting, nice as long as it's not right after I woke up. Night-owlish. Um... I suck at describing my own personality.
PET PEEVES: Certain noises, chapped lips, people who repeat things over and over again.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like: Chocolate, animals, computers, winter, MUSIC Dislikes: computers, babies, summer
REASON FOR JOINING: Um... I was scanning through the guilds, and the 'goth' part of the title caught my eye, and all the stuff about not banning you even if you don't post. I love that!!!! I don't have to inform you if I'm gonna be off for an hour....  

IndigoGhost

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:22 pm
IndigoGhost
NAME: Saffron
APPEARANCE: Blond hair that's dyed black, glasses, brown eyes... 5' 7". Round face.
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence & Blackmore's Night
SEXUALITY: Bi
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Horsebackriding, Writing, Computer/HTML
PERSONALITY: Stubborn, always 'me', interesting, nice as long as it's not right after I woke up. Night-owlish. Um... I suck at describing my own personality.
PET PEEVES: Certain noises, chapped lips, people who repeat things over and over again.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like: Chocolate, animals, computers, winter, MUSIC Dislikes: computers, babies, summer
REASON FOR JOINING: Um... I was scanning through the guilds, and the 'goth' part of the title caught my eye, and all the stuff about not banning you even if you don't post. I love that!!!! I don't have to inform you if I'm gonna be off for an hour....

*Waves* Heyas, welcome to the guild, and here *hands over a basket of cookies* Feel free to wander about and enjoy your stay. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:52 pm
hey how come wen i said hi im blah blah blah no1 ever said hi and gave me cookies i want cookies  

gothic_warrior1

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:55 pm
gothic_warrior1
hey how come wen i said hi im blah blah blah no1 ever said hi and gave me cookies i want cookies

*hands you a basket of cookies* Most likely I wasn't online at the time. ^^*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games