Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Emwah's Critique Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:28 am
rate mah angelic attempt!! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:55 am
EmWah
thegreatvincenzo
Can i please be enlightened as to my stnading in yoru eyes em?
...you are one of the few true Fashionistas that i know here.

^_^
Hmmn let's see...
I really like how the skin and hair go together. They give your avatar a really warm feeling. The rest is a little plain and a little mismatched. Like, the kitty and the scarf just don't really fit. Other than that though, tis fairly well done.

6.5/10

Thanks Em ^_^ I'll fix it up when i get some more Gaia Cash moneys  

thegreatvincenzo

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:09 am
nrasjaa

Hmmn. Attempt indeed.
It's nice and all (you never have a poorly dressed avatar!) But it's just a bit... boring? It's a fairly common combination, the wings and foot wings and shiny things. So yeah, it looks good, just doesn't excite me.

7.9/10

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:23 am
Could ye please rateth mine latest avy.  

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:30 am
It is time for another ratage please EmWah.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:19 am
EmWah
nrasjaa

Hmmn. Attempt indeed.
It's nice and all (you never have a poorly dressed avatar!) But it's just a bit... boring? It's a fairly common combination, the wings and foot wings and shiny things. So yeah, it looks good, just doesn't excite me.

7.9/10

okies sweatdrop anything i could do to make it better??  

nrasjaa

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:24 am
Magnus - Hmmn. The colours work well. Arrow through the fish is a humorous addition. The hoodie and pants combo is still too plain for my liking though. It's all just a bit dull.

6.8/10

Wellz - ^_^ Heehe cute. The top creates a nice focal point in the outfit. The golds and browns are lovely together as well. It reminds me of some sort of disco hippy xp There is something about it that looks a bit disorderly though.

8/10

Jubs - I don't know what you could do to make it better. Who am I to tell you how to dress you avatar after all? I'm just here to give second oppinions 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:47 am
Heh. I haven't been rated in a long time, but maybe it's time to try it again. whee Please rate me?  

Escondite

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:06 am
EmWah
Magnus - Hmmn. The colours work well. Arrow through the fish is a humorous addition. The hoodie and pants combo is still too plain for my liking though. It's all just a bit dull.

6.8/10
Groove, nice butt as well. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:42 pm
Raterise me. domokun heart  

Fuzakeru Baka

Arsenic Lace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:27 am
Hello..beautifull people xd

If it isn't to much trouble could I get a rate?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:05 am
MilligramSmile - Aww so cute! It's lovely but there's no real connection between the bright happy bottom half and cute yet gloomy top half. Not bad.

6/10

Fuza - Hmmn. Interesting indeed. I don't really know what to say except... I like the shape. Things are a bit odd though, and somehow, although it's stacked, it looks a bit bare.

7/10

Night Shadow - Ah sexy and cute! I like how you've mixed the dark scary stuff with the bright happy colours. I think the line of the whip makes the body look a bit weird though... kinda makes your arms look funny. Nicely done anyway.

8/10

EmWah
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:41 pm
hallo mah lovely loveable love emwah!! could you please rate the sentimental avvie!! this has the hat and wings bunnah gave me, the angelic pendant ws gave me and he dressed it!! and the pants chemmy gave me and theskirty streek gave me!! whee heart heart heart heart yea spreading the love!! *faints*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:49 am
Oooh lovely. Who would have thought that such an odd bunch of clothes could go together so well? Very cool, very unique.

9.8/10

EmWah
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:48 am
EmWah
Oooh lovely. Who would have thought that such an odd bunch of clothes could go together so well? Very cool, very unique.

9.8/10

*huggles* it's teh love!! heart heart  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games