Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:25 pm
Lloxie
****OOC****

*flails at Gaia* gonk

OOC: It seems to be finally fixed, at least I think it is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:30 pm
OOC: Meow?! *peeks out from thick layer of hiw own spam* can we asume is it safe to go on?  

Kuro Netsune

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:36 pm
OOC: phew o.o at last, okay, let's get bussy, eh, not so, I'm working on something here, so be patient, give 5 minutes between post ro something XD;

BIC:

the Netsune woke up, he took a deep breath, -bed...- it had been a long time since he had slept in one, and this one wasn't so bad, he shook his head before standing up, he looked out, day already, oh well, time to start work again,

-wonder if the cute foxy is up already...-

Kuro picked up his clothes, but this time a fully white set of shirt and loose pants, doing a bad job of brushing his hair back he grinned at himself in the mirror "okay! time for round two!"

humming happily, the catfox made his way down from the rooms into the bar, taking his place in, he looked around -hm, empty so far, lucky you...- he calmly placed his apron on, and began doing the general cleanup of the bar and glasses.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:41 pm
Cade had fallen asleep with his head laying on top of his laptop snoring quietly with an unfinished mug of beer near his right hand. Lifting his head he looked around, "ugh, what time is it?" yawning and stretching he shook his head to try and wake himself up. "I must've fallen asleep while playing my game last night..."  

Vashyyk

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:45 pm
Vashyyk
Cade had fallen asleep with his head laying on top of his laptop snoring quietly with an unfinished mug of beer near his right hand. Lifting his head he looked around, "ugh, what time is it?" yawning and stretching he shook his head to try and wake himself up. "I must've fallen asleep while playing my game last night..."
Kuro chuckled, standing close to Cade "want me to pick up that mug for you?" he smiled, then peeks at the screen "so what kind of work have you been up to with that thing? must be very important for you to stay doing it overnight" he asked, preety much unfamiliar with computers, much less games  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:48 pm
Cade looked up "You may well take the mug, the beers probably warm and won't taste all that great." He stretched again and passed the mug over, "I'm a computer technician over at one of the copanies in the office district of the city, I was picking up some spare parts around here last night and stopped in for a drink." Cade looked at his watch, "sunuvva, er how much do I owe for the beers?"  

Vashyyk

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:48 pm
Kuro Feuer

humming happily, the catfox made his way down from the rooms into the bar, taking his place in, he looked around -hm, empty so far, lucky you...- he calmly placed his apron on, and began doing the general cleanup of the bar and glasses.....

(not exactly empty perse Elana is in the far corner, her lion azreal is in the kitchen saying hello to the canine and cook razz )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:53 pm
Vashyyk
Cade looked up "You may well take the mug, the beers probably warm and won't taste all that great." He stretched again and passed the mug over, "I'm a computer technician over at one of the copanies in the office district of the city, I was picking up some spare parts around here last night and stopped in for a drink." Cade looked at his watch, "sunuvva, er how much do I owe for the beers?"
Kuro nodded, picking up the mug and pouring the beer down the sink, quickly washing it and setting it appart for drying up

Kuro laughed, nodding "late indeed sir, lessse, you had two beers (right?) it'll be 10G, sir, want a soft drink for the way out? courtsesy of the house of course, he added, preparing a glass of mineral lemonade, he would might as well drink it if Cade didn't  

Kuro Netsune

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:14 pm
::Finally; she spoke up a little...:: Um...

Excuse me...? ::She cleared her throat in any effort it might sound a little less timid...::  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:20 pm
Kuro Feuer
Vashyyk
Kuro nodded, picking up the mug and pouring the beer down the sink, quickly washing it and setting it appart for drying up

Kuro laughed, nodding "late indeed sir, lessse, you had two beers (right?) it'll be 10G, sir, want a soft drink for the way out? courtsesy of the house of course, he added, preparing a glass of mineral lemonade, he would might as well drink it if Cade didn't

(( srry got distracted by something, and now I'm off to play some warcraft III so this'll be my last post for a while ))

Cade went into his pocket and pulled out the money to pay for the drinks including a tip, "thank you, I could do with a drink on the fly" he snickered and took the soft drink. Packing up his laptop he slung it over his should and took his drink, bowing politly he left for the door, raising a wing as a wave of goodbye. "If I'm in the area again I'll drop buy, the beer here is good" and then with that he opened the door and flew off to work.  

Vashyyk

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:24 pm
Jazzfox
::Finally; she spoke up a little...:: Um...

Excuse me...? ::She cleared her throat in any effort it might sound a little less timid...::

Kuro picked up the payment for Cade's drink, nodding, he waved at him "come again!" looking down, he grinned "oh, first tip, what a nice guy" he was about to go and keep washing, when he noticed Jasmine "uh, yes? will yuo be taking anything young lady?"

OOC: no problem Vashyyk, I'm a bit slow myself right now  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:32 pm
OOC: What are we using the other one for? I'm so confused crying ! Anyway, back to role-playing.

BIC: Af Mas woke up late into the day. It was already early evening! The wound on his left shoulder still hurt, but now that is was patched up, things would be okay. He sat up in his bed and noticed the little white cat laying in bed with him.

"Must be Manda. Guess she's a shifter, too."

He carefuly got out of the bed, trying not to awaken Manda. He went into the bathroom to clean himself off. Being sweaty and covered in blood isn't pleasant. After getting cleaned, he noticed the void in his stomach. He needed food. Nourishment. He headed downstairs, quietly closing the door behind him. He approached the bar and requested something to eat.  

Af Mas

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:36 pm
::She sighed a little... either this guy was new... or she just stayed out of the way too often... a broken leg did that in your duties::

Breakfast would be nice... ::She said; leaning her elbows and head on the table again, ears flat as she looked aside:: Tab goes to the person called 'Boss'...

((::Smacks SUSHI:: >< ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:41 pm
Af Mas
OOC: What are we using the other one for? I'm so confused crying ! Anyway, back to role-playing.

BIC: Af Mas woke up late into the day. It was already early evening! The wound on his left shoulder still hurt, but now that is was patched up, things would be okay. He sat up in his bed and noticed the little white cat laying in bed with him.

"Must be Manda. Guess she's a shifter, too."

He carefuly got out of the bed, trying not to awaken Manda. He went into the bathroom to clean himself off. Being sweaty and covered in blood isn't pleasant. After getting cleaned, he noticed the void in his stomach. He needed food. Nourishment. He headed downstairs, quietly closing the door behind him. He approached the bar and requested something to eat.

Kuro gulped at the two "uhhh... I am not the chef around, she will be here shortly I hope, I hope you two don't mind having a snack while she arrives?" he placed two little bowls and served a generous amount of snacks, handing one to Jasmine and other to Af Mas  

Kuro Netsune

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:45 pm
::Ears perked a little as she sat up for the bowl and such, looking down critically.. she had such a picky eating habit; she had to see everything he'd placed in front of her...::

Thank you... ::Was what she said, although she began sniffing; looking at her oversized, baggy old nightshirt... she'd worn it a couple nights straight now... probably have to sort it soon...::

You wouldn't have any pillow... or large cloths or towels you could use like a pillow at all there... would you?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games