Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:20 pm
Dorg Endo
laFred
gonk I was totally saving for a gender change, but now I think I might just be stuck a man forever. I haven't seen all the new items yet, can't even preview them. whee
See this is what I meant when I said Gender changing was a waste of money 3nodding .

But anyway I bought shoes surprised just some cheapies for less then 500 gold but I have not been able to access the Customize me part of my inventory mad and chaning the servers doesn't help.
*whine whine*

Use this: http://reinhart.gaiaonline.com/profile/inventory.php?pane=equip heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:19 pm
No one has posted about caroling? Well just because theres a thread about it I'm gonna post here darnit!! So that it is officially documented in this thread which has housed the discussion of other Gaia events and the like.

Caroling > Tree
(infinitely better!)

Caroling rewards hard work rather then luck, sure some people don't have the spare time but if they have lives they should be happy about that xd . We get enough luck with random events every day darnit, we don't need more!.

How about the Holiday glitches? I can't change my outfit no matter how hard I try. I save changes over and over but I cannot save changes. Many other people are having the same problem. Those who do manage to save changes seem to become red Xs. Only a minority of Gaians are effected crying .

And new accounts whenever they make a thread no one can reply, major ouchie! Thats gotta suck. The error is that when you try to reply a system message coems up saying that post doesn't exsist. No its not lag its a glitch.

What are others thinkign abuot the grand scheme of Gaia during this Xmas event?
I think that there is not going to be a gift put in our inventories, Gaia Santa knows we've been aughty sad  

Dorg Endo

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:27 pm
Bleh. You know what I think of caroling.

But Im doing the hard work which is all that really matters , eh?

I just hope the items are awsome ... and maybe not so christmas related. I hope the gift is more related to the npc that gave it to you. Anywho , people said that there might be a christmas party (I think the npcs are hinting towards it) so maybe that's where the actual xmas items are being handed out.

I love suspense.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:03 am
I can't wait to see what's inside the giftboxes. XD I spent (wasted?) a huge amount of time yesterday getting a full set. Yeah. I have no life.  

Morwen Laicoriel

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:44 am
Having no or little life come in handy when playing the games on Gaia. I actually have somewhat of a life. See my boyfriend and I switch between Computer and Videogame time. If I'm on the computer hes next to me playing a videogame. Or if I'm on the counsel he'll probably be playing a Pc game or even go on the internet, but he rarely talks for himself. He does watch everything you guys do eek ... xd hes so odd. Hes a lurker.

He also likes the event, the only NPC gift he really wanted was Ian's because Ian is his favorite NPC and he got it so hes happy. I also made him get Edmund and Leon to help me out so together we have a full collection. Hes probably the only person I'll ever share items with...

He agress Caroling> Tree even if it consumes more time. Garenteed reward and thats the neat part.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:20 am
I really enjoyed the tree. Even though all I got were jolly slippers.

But I do like caroling more now. I forgot that the tree cost money. And just now I think you can sell some jollies for more than 500 gold.

I remember people would just give jollies away. They were so worthless crying

Miss Puu

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:30 pm
I think they used my idea!!! surprised

arrow Year old post explaining my idea to have a "post detail" button on users posts to report them to mods.

Since the admins have "by appearences" used my idea I just killed the pictures I had placed in there showing literally the system Gaia now users to report user posts/threads/and guilds(and anything against the TOS/Rules&Guidelines).

That is totally my idea that I stole from GameFAQs! ( www.gamefaqs.com ) I explained how GameFAQs deals with reporting users to moderators and how their system made way more sense. They used my idea! surprised

4laugh .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:58 am
Time for some new item updates! Having fun re-gearing Viking Princess Nausicaa atm! heart  

Princess Nausicaa

Distinct Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:37 pm
I like the Working set shirts, they are cute 4laugh !

But damn my need for edumacation. I'm really busy until Wednesday mad .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:01 pm
New items made my head explode and forced me to get pink hair. surprised  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

manga_gurl09

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:11 pm
candycrack
New items made my head explode and forced me to get pink hair. surprised

xd

yay-ness...belts!

and awesome socks! and blinding shoes! and awesome possum skirts! and a bunch of other stuff too!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:37 pm
some nice stuff.

belts, yay! the green gloves are nice to have finally (although they could be better). some of the other stuff is cool as well.
i kind of like those dragon gowns, but i doubt i'll actually get one.

no head items though...booo!  

Lite-Brite

uaq

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:02 am
I personaly really don't like them...
but you make em look schehckshee CC wink
though I love the thingy hair you had....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:53 am
I peed my pants with the new items! I love them all so! Well ... maybe not the ugly konfused shirts.

But where is that flower on your shirt? I didnt see them anywhere! I probably just skipped over it.

Miss Puu

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:14 pm
The new items are cool...and I have goal! Make all the KoONfUSuED shirts work surprised . (can you tell I don't speak leet well? )

And Belts, another fundamental item many many people wanted.(looks good with confused shirts wink )

I haven't really checked out the guys items that well but I know that the Work Gloves that are green match the Ducky Hat perfectly. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a good thing.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games