Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Dark Nexus ((Rant Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:38 am
I'm now convinced every update to Microsoft stuff, like Windows, etc. is also coded to make it more likely to f up for the dumbest reasons.

Earlier tonight I had to reboot my machine. Why? I tried to delete an image file AND click my Start button before it finished deleting it. Heaven forbid you do more than 1 thing at a time anymore.

Let's also not forget how many times IE crashed because 1 damn banner ad doesn't load right so it just assumes all of IE itself isn't working and decides to close out on me, half the time without warning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:12 pm
Two weeks ago, my mom insisted I set up a dial-up link for my college dorm 'just in case,' even though it's more than a month for I even go there.

Ever since then, my computer's been popping up with this retarded message that logs me off the wifi, and asks if I want to connect to dial-up. It literally does this EVERY TWENTY FRIGGEN SECONDS. See?! There it goes again! Gah!

It's not like I'm even trying to get on dial-up. I have no cable hooked in. I have no need for it otherwise! What makes it retarded, is when I get to the point of aggrivation where I want to just disable the thing, Microsoft/HP won't let me remove the network. Piece of Sith. stressed

Edit: In order to post this, I had to connect to the internet... again... for the second time since WRITING this post.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:00 pm
Bring me the head of the idiot that "fixed" the avatar equip screen! stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:52 pm
I HATE THE FACT THAT WHEN I EQUIP ITEMS THEY GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THE DAMN THING! I HAD BEEN USING THAT TO DATE MY ITEMS!  

Jaden_Ordo

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:37 am
Okay, it's official this version of IE sucks a**.

I found a glitch long ago that makes it freak out. If you close a tab at just the right time when it's trying to load a page, it makes it freak and open 50 more tabs on that page for some stupid reason.

Just a few minutes ago, that happened while a page hijacker was taking effect. FYI, those are when some stupid ads on a page decide to redirect you to a different site, etc. without you doing anything.

The result: IE reloads that same page in that 50+ tab crap. Now, add to that each of those had a hijacker, meaning it's trying to redirect and freak it out even more, causing it to open more tabs endlessly. It lags my PC down so bad I can't even close anything, and have to reboot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:24 am
Solution: Download Mozilla Firefox  

stellarmagic

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:25 pm
So, like, I hate not having an automotive lift in my driveway so I could do all the work on my beloved truck my own damn self.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:43 pm
We'd all love to have a lift, or maybe a pit you can drive a truck over so you can work underneath.
If we had 'em, thered be alot of auto shops out of work.  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:12 am
What sucks is I got’s the experience, the knowledge, and the tools to tare down and rebuild anything on 4 wheels…except the ability to lift my truck off her wheels. The floor jack can only do so much under a 4x4 with 5 inches of lift. Cardboard on concrete gets to be a pain in the a** after awhile.
Beside, I wouldn’t dare dream of taking her to half the shops in my area as the monkeys that they employ don’t know what end of the wrench they should be holdin’. I once watched a co-worker torque down the head bolts to a Geo Metro with his ½ inch drive impact gun; needless to say he wasn’t employed for long after that nightmare. So I really, really hate it when I have to leave her at a shop for any length of time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:16 pm
Have you thought about getting a winch?  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:08 pm
For this thing?
[img=http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9493/hpim0301py8.th.jpg][/img]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:11 am
So, has anyone else come to the conclusion that the admins have lost their minds? mad

On a lighter note, nice ride, K. 3nodding I assume that's yours?  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:23 am
Lady, as my opinion goes on sanity, I'm the only sane one here.
The rest of you are batshit crazy.
A tragedy, really. It seems I stand along in a sea of insanity.

Now if you excuse me, I have to go and reindevous with Davout, Lannes, and Soult at Austerlitz and kick the third coalition in the barjot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:09 am
I take offense to the idea that i've lost my mind... but then again, I'm more offended that I didn't get the chance to claim it myself, instead of CW pointing it out.

*snicker*

And curse the assholes at the theaters who tried to deny me entrance to the Dark Knight because my ticket was "bent".  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:35 am
Spoilers to the Dark Knight Below

Why the hell did they kill off Two-Face? I mean, yea, someone has to die, but I was content having Rachel killed off. But comeon, Two-Face? He pulled off the character nearly as well as Heath pulled off Joker.

And the kick in the bucket? The character we expected to die, The Joker, ends up living while the guy who played him dies. So much for a reprising role.

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games