Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm
"Is this your first time in a real battle?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:28 pm
"This is my first battle ever, but I'm up for this."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:44 pm
"Alright but just don't choke"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:48 pm
"Don't worry, i'll try not to..." Ryo said following Shizume closely.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:57 pm
The group arrived at the acdemy, all the window where shatterd and the doors where busted down, "Come on"Shizume yelled speeding up. Shizume stopped in the middle of a hall "Alright where gonna split up and search the class rooms and meet back at this spot once your done."Shizume said throwing a kunai in the spot she was tanding on. "Go"She said heading to a class room and saw the ninja. "Well it looks like this is gonna be fun"Shizume said attacting the ninja. "Fire elemt: Pheonix flower jutsu"Shizume said making fire balls and all hitting the ninja.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:03 pm
Ryo ran off in the opposite direction and went through room to room not finding a soul. "Well this is the last room." He opened up the door and saw two ninjas standing at the door. "Shoot, it always have to be the last room..." Ryo runs up and roundhouse kicks them both. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!!!" Three more clones appeared and they tied down the ninjas so that they couldn't move. "I'll be back for you later. I have to get to Shizume." He runs off leaving the clones there to guard the ninja.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:16 pm
Mizuumi headed off in another direction towards the lunch area and saw two nin laughing. "Poision Needles." Shi threw some poisoned senbon at them and they were hit and turned around throwing kunai. "Puh-lease." Mizuumi dodged them quickly and threw shuriken.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:08 pm
*wakes up and see's a shadowy figure next her*

Person: You'll be safe...  

Alita_DarkHeart-520K

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:53 pm
Shizume ran outside to the shuriken training ground, and saw three nin. "I hope you make thing more interesting"Shizume said smiling "Blazing fire ball,"Shizume said also hiding shuriken in them. *Demon wind shuriken, shadow clone shuriken*Shizume thought making multiple shuriken and a demon wind shuriken.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:55 pm
While running back to find Shizume, six more ninja surounds him. "Crap... not now." He takes out a kunai knife and ran to the one on his right and took him down quickly. "One down.. five more to go." an evil smirk came across his face and went after another one.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

.S y n t h e t i c.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:56 pm
hello  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:31 pm
Mizuumi's poison quickly spred through their bodys and they died slowly. "Too easy." Mizuumi headed towards the place where Shizume told them to meet back at.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:19 pm
Ryo took down the other ninjas. "Sheesh, they really did put up a fight. It would have been easier if i knew more ninjutsu than just Shadow Clone Jutsu. Well i need to get back to the meet-up spot." He runs back and sees Mizuumi there waiting. "Hey mizuumi!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:55 am
Shizume still battleing the the three ninja's "Well at least you do make it more fun"She smiled slyly Shizume made a serires of hand sighns "Giant blazing fire ball"Shizume said buring all three ninjas to the ground each one alive but breathing faintly. Shizume took all there weponds and tied then up, and went back to the spot and saw the too "Hey how did you guys do? I atleast beaten five nin. You?"  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:58 pm
"Well I took down 8. The first three were easy, but the last five were a real pain. They just didn't know when to stay down." He looked at Shizume. "However, I don't think that it's over."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games