Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:19 am
"Hey, don't look so scared over there, it's not like it hurts or anything." Jou commented, truthfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:28 am
"I'm not scared! I just wasn't expecting it that's all." Seto knew that was not going to save his pride, but that was alright. He wasn't sure he wanted too. Now he was suddenly excited about what Jou would be come, like a kid at Christmas waiting for the present.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:31 am
"Oh, well, in that case, I can relax, I guess." Jou commented.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:33 am
"Oh, well, in that case, I can relax, I guess." Jou commented.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:40 am
"I'll be fine while you're gone. I've got help remember?" Seto did his best to smile, but reassuring smiles were reserved for his brother usually.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:28 am
Jou nodded, as the shell kept inching up his body slowly. "I understand that this isn't going to be too easy, I'll try to visit in your dreams though.. But, I won't look any different there because I wouldn't be able to see myself to change my mental image of my body very much."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:57 am
"That's probably for the better. If you really are undergoing such a change, you'll have a half finished look and that might be extremely disturbing." Seto commented. Somewhere, way deep down, his mind was finding it very odd that he should be conversing while Jou was busy turning into a large Poke Mon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:02 am
Jou nodded, knowingly. "I'll still be whole for about.... Oh, I'd say a couple days." Jou commented. "Don't be surprised though, if towards the end of it when I react to noise and such. Because it's kinda like being inside a womb, so I've read, anyway."

"Jounouchi, that's gross, he didn't need to hear that part of it." Serenity commented.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:12 am
"I'll find some death metal... that ought to speed things up." Seto joked, mind you, he actually had some somewhere, along with a lot of other styles of music. "And I'll take good care of your sister while you're gone. Maybe do some experiments to see if she's an isolated case of intelligence."
Seto smiled. He didn't mean it to be mean or anything, it just made him feel more comfortable to be syaing things like that instead of worrying about the Poke Mon effect as he had decided to call it in his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:26 am
"Very funny." Jou retorted. "Wait until I outsmart you at something other than one little chess game."

The encasing was about halfway up now, Jou timidly touched it.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:31 am
"I let you win. Besides, how was I supposed to concentrate with you sitting across from me naked? Let's see you do that with clothes on then we'll know for sure." Seto retorted. "And maybe with spectators, that way you won't get any ideas."
"What next? You trying to beat me at Duel Monsters too?" Seto smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:35 am
"No, I know though, I can beat you at flying." Jou commented. "No haulk of metal can ever out fly a natural." Jou commented.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:41 am
"Hey now, that hulk of metal is an extremely graceful piece of work. Besides, I could go and invent something smaller while you were gone to fly on, like personal wings. It is possible, just difficult." Seto smiled. That cocoon was getting up there, already covering most of his chest. He was thankful for his extra height and kissed him.
"So you don't forget while you're gone." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:58 am
"I won't.... Promise." Jou commented, before in one quick bit of momentum, he was fully a cocoon.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:26 pm
Seto blinked. That was it. Now all he had to do was make sure that Jou wasn't interupted or broken open or something before he was supposed to be. And take care of his sister like he'd promised, but she was a little older than Mokuba and could probably take care of herself.
"I suppose I should get you that key pass..." Seto commented, as if it were the most natural thing in the world to see someone disappear into a cocoon.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff