Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:14 pm
Shizume was still quiet, So she's hated by alot as well her family is dead as well as mine. So much alike. she thought standing on ceiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:08 pm
"Heh tragic story bet you mines worse" said Gaara " I love only myself, my father the kazekage sends assasins to kill me daily, i'm hated and feared by all the people in this village, I killed my uncle, my mother died giving birth to me, I was born a monster, " said Gaara 3nodding  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:40 pm
Darz looked over at Gaara. "Doesn't sound like a tragic story to me. Sounds more like your bragging about it, if you get what I mean.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:46 pm
"No not bragging just making sure that she doesn't feel bad for herself" said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Serene looked sadly at Sabrina, "I don't know, I think I can control it, but sometimes it randomly comes out, but only when I'm really mad or upset. but not depressed......the only thing that happens when I am depressed is that I get REALLY depressed and sometimes don't even have the will to live..............but usually I shake myself out of it and move on, but this is different, my family suffered because of me, and now I don't know what to do with myself." Serene looked at gaara, sadly after hearing about his past and tried apologizing, but then her face flushed red with embarrassment and shame when she thought about his comment more. "Maybe.........I should go......." Serene said softly. She tried to stand up, but then immediately fell back on the bed, "but Im so exhausted though!" she moaned.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:47 pm
"then stay." Shizume said jumping off the ceiling walking out the door, heading into the forest. I will kill those two I will no matter what it takes! I have to kill Itoko and Masaya and set them free from the damned demon Orochimaru!!!he thought angerly punching and kicking the ground, bushes, and trees.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:05 pm
"Oh no no no no...you'll be staying here for at least tonight, okay?" Sabrina smiled at Serene. "Then if you still feel like you need to leave...then go right ahead, okay?" Sabrina walked towards Gaara and flicked his forehead. "Stop it, Gaara of the Sand." Sabrina turned and addressed Darz. "Hey Darz, keep the lady company." Sabrina nodded her head at Serene and dragged Gaara out of the room and outside. "So, tell me, what brings you here?" Then she noticed Shizume looking mighty angry, "Hey Shizume! What's up?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:40 pm
"Well Sabrina I felt a demonic presence from somewhere near here" Said Gaara "That and I knew you here and anything to make my father unhappy makes me happy"  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:10 pm
"Wait...what?" But it was too late. Sabrina left the room, dragging Gaara with her. Darz went and sat on the bed. *sigh* "Though your story is very tragic, it's basically the same as Shizume and mine's. Well, the concept."
"Yeah. If you think about it, it is basically the same." Clar leaned back in his chair, only to fall falt on the ground.

Darz put his hand over his eyes. "Smart. REAL smart."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:41 pm
Sabrina stared at Gaara.
"What demonic presence? The girl's in there?" Sabrina raised an eyebrow at him and looked up at the hotel. "And when you say 'knew you were here" you're referring to the group we have here....right?"

Novatone

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:49 pm
"There is someone in your group who has a demon in them I just don't know who and I knew you were in the village the minute you walked in you were walking on the sand I can tell" said Gaara  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:54 am
"Because I control the sand" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:48 pm
Serene straightened back up, back resting on the bacboard of the bed. "sorry about causing you all so much trouble, I really didn't mean to get you all mixed up in this, but, I was thinking, if you don't me too much by now....can I travel along you all of you for now on? I mean...if it's not too much of a burden......" then she curiously looked out the door at Sabrina and Gaara talking, Gaara looked frustrated, with his eyes narrowed, and then she heard the words, "Demon" and "demonic presence" from him. She then turned back to Darz. "What do you think they are talking about Darz? I wonder if I was the reason Gaara came after us......."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:52 pm
"So when do you and your group want to see my father?" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Novatone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:02 pm
"Hmm...as soon as possible. Our Hokage wants us back with the information on why those sand ninja attack us." Sabrina leaned her back against the wall of the hotel and looked at Gaara. "So, tell me, Gaara of the Sand...did you come just because you wanted to ask us when we wanted to see your father?"  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games