Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:04 pm
The way the thing moved caused Sogue and Zedo to be cut off. He didn't know whether Zedo was going to try and attack the beast's back, or have at Epocalypse, but Sogue knew that Abomination was concentrating solely on the Vampire. He lept upward, bounding off the debris, hoping to launch himself up near one of the creature's heads and silence it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:05 pm
"Epocolypse sent me here. He said he was under orders." Helena looked at Lenomie's pale face, then at the others. "Why am I here? What would he want with me? I was just dragged into this war. I know one person." Helena was rambling. She needed answers.  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:13 pm
Arthien
"Epocolypse sent me here. He said he was under orders." Helena looked at Lenomie's pale face, then at the others. "Why am I here? What would he want with me? I was just dragged into this war. I know one person." Helena was rambling. She needed answers.

"Shhhhhh......calm down, its OK. It just so happens that the one person you know is probably the worst one to know when it comes to Joa Boo. See Joa Boo killed Sogue. he was using Sogue as a test for his recreation theory, and well if you claim to know Sogue, then you have witnessed that it works. Sogue is now not even real technically. he’s only a memory, concentrated positive energy that has been given a choice and a mind and a heart. Joa Boo wanted to create him for that very purpose, to see if he could create a memory, and bring it to life. That is also where I come from. I hope this doesn't change your feelings for me, but I am Joa Boo's wife." Lenomie said in the best way possible to try and explain things. "Joa Boo probably is using you to get to Sogue once again. Or maybe he has another use. Do you remember who you are?" Lenomie asked randomly as she pondered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:24 pm
Helena took a step back, not meaning to. It was simply reflex. "I'm Helena Edhellen. Iwas turned into a vampire 692 years ago, but I don't know who did it.," Helena stopped for a moment. She took a deep breath. "And I don't remember anything about when I was human. I woke up in an alley with a note on my wrist telling me a name to go by and that they were sorry they left me early. I don't know who 'they' are." She stared at the ground. Her lack of a past made her feel vulnerable and she didn't like it, especially not around strangers. She remembered something Lenomie had said. "Sogue isn't real?" Helena's voice cracked with disbelief.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:39 pm
((Hey, i added another char. I kinda wanted him to be on The Dark Hand...read the profile i posted. It's not really meant for this RP, but we can mess with it as you see fit...but if you don't think it will last we don't have to use him. Just thought it might be fun to RP a Drow.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:39 pm
Arthien
Helena took a step back, not meaning to. It was simply reflex. "I'm Helena Edhellen. Iwas turned into a vampire 692 years ago, but I don't know who did it.," Helena stopped for a moment. She took a deep breath. "And I don't remember anything about when I was human. I woke up in an alley with a note on my wrist telling me a name to go by and that they were sorry they left me early. I don't know who 'they' are." She stared at the ground. Her lack of a past made her feel vulnerable and she didn't like it, especially not around strangers. She remembered something Lenomie had said. "Sogue isn't real?" Helena's voice cracked with disbelief.

"I could just be throwing into the wind here, but that might be why he wanted you. You have solitified memories inside you some where. Joa Boo could want somthign from them. Bring them back to life." Lenomie said before she heard Helena's last words.
"crap mom, you know, maybe being dead and not real yourself has made you a little unsympithetic to the real world." Nitsu entered the conversation noticing Helena's discomfort. "You can't just say things like that to people. Listen, helena, don't listen to this crazy lady, she doesn't know what shes talking about. You have seen Sogue, you have touched him, knew him, hes real allright, just as much as you are."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:33 pm
SkittleScion
The way the thing moved caused Sogue and Zedo to be cut off. He didn't know whether Zedo was going to try and attack the beast's back, or have at Epocalypse, but Sogue knew that Abomination was concentrating solely on the Vampire. He lept upward, bounding off the debris, hoping to launch himself up near one of the creature's heads and silence it.

"D E U R O N C I S I E S" The thug pronounced again through its massive gaping mouth. It came to a stop and lifted a hill of ground over him like a sheild to lay over top of Sogue as soon as he collided with it from the force he was moving.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:31 pm
Sogue pushed his body to rotate in the air. His feet planted on the massive hill of land. He pushed himself forward again, using balance and momentum to run himself up the hill and get a bead on the monster.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:35 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue pushed his body to rotate in the air. His feet planted on the massive hill of land. He pushed himself forward again, using balance and momentum to run himself up the hill and get a bead on the monster.

Just then an army of arms broke through the mound and tossed around all over the place. Its hands cut through violently and slashed and cut all around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:29 pm
Joa-Boo
Arthien

"I could just be throwing into the wind here, but that might be why he wanted you. You have solitified memories inside you some where. Joa Boo could want somthign from them. Bring them back to life." Lenomie said before she heard Helena's last words.
"crap mom, you know, maybe being dead and not real yourself has made you a little unsympithetic to the real world." Nitsu entered the conversation noticing Helena's discomfort. "You can't just say things like that to people. Listen, helena, don't listen to this crazy lady, she doesn't know what shes talking about. You have seen Sogue, you have touched him, knew him, hes real allright, just as much as you are."

Helena stared at the ground. "I know. I really do. I just didn't know..." she trailed off. "How can I have memories that I don't know about? Sometimes I've felt a little twinge of something in the back of my mind, but it certainly isn't solid. I have these dreams every so often that feel so familiar." Helena's head started to spin a little. "I need to sit down," she said as she sunk to the floor once more. She put her head in her knees. This was too much. Too many things happening at once. Too many things ujn answered. She couldn't handle it.  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:45 pm
Arthien
Joa-Boo
Arthien

Helena stared at the ground. "I know. I really do. I just didn't know..." she trailed off. "How can I have memories that I don't know about? Sometimes I've felt a little twinge of something in the back of my mind, but it certainly isn't solid. I have these dreams every so often that feel so familiar." Helena's head started to spin a little. "I need to sit down," she said as she sunk to the floor once more. She put her head in her knees. This was too much. Too many things happening at once. Too many things ujn answered. She couldn't handle it.

"Oh sweetie. Calm down come here, sit." Lenomie said running to her side and pulling Helena into her arms. Lenomie wasn't that much older but tried her best to be friendly and comforting. "Don't you worry about anything. Those memories don't have to go any where. You just hold on to them and don't let Joa Boo have them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:16 pm
"I don't even know how to hold on to them. I wouldn't know if someone took them from me. How do I know he hasn't taken them already? What if he's the one that hid them from me in the first place?" Helena shrugged out of Lenomie's arms. As much as she appreciated Lenomie's kindness, the touch was strange and unwelcome. The only one to have ever touched her without hurting her, so far, has been Sogue and she didn't know where he was or if he was safe. Helena looked at the ground and spoke. "I think I had a husband once." She looked at Lenomie. "Or at least, someone who cared for me greatly, like Sogue does. My dream, it's me in a white room lying in a bed with machines and tubes all around me. A man stands by my side, holding my hand. I look asleep and he looks upset. The man changes occasionally; lately, it's been Sogue." Tears welled up in Helena's eyes. "What do you think it means? Did I die like Sogue did?" She wiped her eyes with her fingers and sunk back into the open arms of Lenomie.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:27 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

Just then an army of arms broke through the mound and tossed around all over the place. Its hands cut through violently and slashed and cut all around.

Sogue moved, head slightly down, quickly forward. His arms and the blades that seemed welded to them moved like animals, slashing and hacking through anything in the Vampires way. His mouth was tight shut, but his blood was boiling. He blasted forward, feet pounding into the rock, moving swiftly out of the paths of the hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:55 am
((Sorry, I hate English class.))

Zedo glanced back to the man in black then focused his gaze on the one before him called Apocolypse. "Epocolypse, huh?" Zedo said, sweeping the ground low in a bow but still keeping one hand tight to the shotgun's trigger. "I'm Zedo," he said, continuing to stare the etheral creature in what he assumed was his face.

Zedo kept his composure very well, but he could feel his heart pounding inside him. Each beat pounded for the saftey of the man in black, the saftey for the girl who had disappeared, and for the sake of what these people were giving their lives for... but it did not pound for his own well being. He had learned a long time ago that you don't win by fighting for yourself. You fight for your survival, sure, but that was different than fighting for yourself. When you fight for yourself you worry. When you throw it all down senses heighten, it seems, and you lose sense of time and direction. There is no up or down, or hour of the day; because each fight could be your last. And who wants their last thought to be something petty?

In one swift motion Zedo pulled Braver from his back with his left hand and slid the shotgun into a holster on his back with his right. Zedo gripped his weapon tightly, his eyes never leaving the creature before him.
Zedo swung Braver at Epocolypse, letting loose a fearsome cry as he did.

And thus Zedo's Waltz for life began...

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:04 pm
Arthien
"I don't even know how to hold on to them. I wouldn't know if someone took them from me. How do I know he hasn't taken them already? What if he's the one that hid them from me in the first place?" Helena shrugged out of Lenomie's arms. As much as she appreciated Lenomie's kindness, the touch was strange and unwelcome. The only one to have ever touched her without hurting her, so far, has been Sogue and she didn't know where he was or if he was safe. Helena looked at the ground and spoke. "I think I had a husband once." She looked at Lenomie. "Or at least, someone who cared for me greatly, like Sogue does. My dream, it's me in a white room lying in a bed with machines and tubes all around me. A man stands by my side, holding my hand. I look asleep and he looks upset. The man changes occasionally; lately, it's been Sogue." Tears welled up in Helena's eyes. "What do you think it means? Did I die like Sogue did?" She wiped her eyes with her fingers and sunk back into the open arms of Lenomie.

"Please trust me. If you want to see Sogue again, its what you must do." Lenomie explained steeping back to give Helena some space. "I can't tell you anything about your past except for the fact that I know your not dead, well at least in the sense that your still here. There’s a difference to dieing and being a vampire. Technically your not living but your still here. My guess is someone wanted you alive and worked very hard to keep you that way." Lenomie was losing words and stepped back further until she fell silent.
"so your telling me this is all you remember."  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games