Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:47 pm
(( well i wont be gone for awhile. you can follow me if you want. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:01 pm
((okay...^^))

After sitting there for a few minutes she diecided to follow him. Partically because cherry seemed to have disappeared and she was curious to where he was going. With a spring she was off the bench and following him through the tree branchs.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:40 pm
Spikelema sits down sad that everyone left him but not without finding out what they were up to. He see's them swimming and playing and he see's Deamon advancing on sis. He starts to get annoyed "No one gets sis without my approval and being at least as good a ninja as me. Summoning dragons isn't so good I have been working on my secret jutsu and I think it will work!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:39 am
Spikelema
Spikelema sits down sad that everyone left him but not without finding out what they were up to. He see's them swimming and playing and he see's Deamon advancing on sis. He starts to get annoyed "No one gets sis without my approval and being at least as good a ninja as me. Summoning dragons isn't so good I have been working on my secret jutsu and I think it will work!"

Wind appears, like his namesake, quietly behind Spike. "Don't trust him..?" Wind said with something that sounded like aproval in his voice. "Don't know why...he's just got a bad vibe to him...iie?"  

Windblade

Spikelema

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:42 am
Spikelema turns "Yes I wish I could place my finger on it." Standing he streaches out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:48 am
"Yes...maybe it's just his relentless need to show off? Of course that could be my imagination at work." Wind then begins testing how fast he can pull out a kunai.

"By the way Spike.." Wind said, still trying to increase the speed he can pull one kunai out of the sahs in the side of his belt, "I got some things you might find very interesting..."  

Windblade

Spikelema

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:49 am
"Also someone who can summon dragons don't you need a contract.... well I guess something will be amiss....." Spikelema looks at Wind "Interesting..?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:57 am
Wind nods and pulls a scroll from someplace in his shirt "You'll like this Spike..." He said, grinning. He opened the scroll and showed what was printed on it(a multitude of Kanji and a drawing of a sheathed Katana). "Once I finish remembering this Kanji, and putting it into a sign I should be able to just pull this baby out from it's 'hiding place' as I called it."  

Windblade

Spikelema

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:59 am
"WOW Isn't that involving a complicated summoning?" Spikelema thought to himself. "that gave me an idea!" He pulls out a blank scroll and begins writing kanji.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:02 am
"Hehe, you would think it would, wouldn't you? In fact the secret is.." He then whispers to Spike and a low voice.
(whispered)"The sword is actually invisible on my back the whole time!"
"Do you understand it now?"  

Windblade

Spikelema

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:03 am
Spikelema laughs aloud. "Well my Idea might just work want to try it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:04 am
"Sure, why not?" Wind said laughing while jotting down the final touches of Kanji to the scroll.  

Windblade

Spikelema

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:05 am
"OK I need you to perform the seals for a simple jutsu." Spikelema concentrates on the scroll and it starts to glow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:10 am
"Alright.." Wind says, and forms a Tiger Seal and whispers "Kai" then pulls his left hand away and down and his right hand down while bending the half Seal slightly(that last bit of movement is for show, nothing more - all that is required is Tiger Seal).  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:12 am
Loosing sight of Dameon she shakes her head then turns and makes her way back to the academy, decding to give up for now. landing on a tree branch she noticed her bro and Wind messing with Scrolls. "Hmm this might be interesting." She mumbled and sat on the branch to watch the 'Show.'  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games