Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The Beginning of a beautiful bond: a Naruto love story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:54 pm
Serene looked up, shocked, tears still streaming down her face. "You....you do?" she said tearfully, but still suprised. she thought nobody would ever love her. not after what happened in her old village. "I---I don't...I don't know what to------" Gaara just shushed her buy putting one of his fingers to her lips, and pulled her into a warm embrace.

((sorry, I couldn't help but write that part for Gaara............it just sounded so cute! whee ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:41 am
"Lets go back home and forget certain parts of today ever happened mainly what happened with Shakaku and Hukari" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:19 pm
"o-okay...." she said, still really upset and stuttering. geez, he didn't even TRY to kiss me...... she thought sadly. apparently Hukari heard her.

Serene scowled. BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO! she thought angerily. she was still mad at Hukari for what happened.

Serene just rolled her eyes. Sure...you don't Hukari, we all know you did......

MORE THAN THAT!

Serene sighed. Because....because...........I want to make sure...he truly loves me back...thats why..I'm waiting for him to make the forst move. Serene told Hukari sadly, feeling more wet tears go down her face.

what? Serene thought in shock.

at that moment she gasped as Gaara pulled her closer. "Gaara...........what are you.........why me? why do you love...me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:31 pm
"Well the question isn't why it's why not" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:44 pm
Serene gripped the front of Gaara's shirt tightly. "Gaara........" she whispered softly as she raised up her head and got closer to his face. "I...I love you." then she kissed him passionately, and they stood there, under the moonlight, in the gazebo, kissing, she broke the kiss and looked at him, heart beating a million beats a minute. "Gaara...will you.....will you stay with me forever?" she asked meekly, and then got closer and waited for him to kiss her back..again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:10 pm
"Yes yes I will stay with you forever" Said Gaara as he pulled Serene colser to kiss her  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:14 am

"Shut up Shakaku you pervert you're making me nervous" Said Gaara
and then he kissed Serene  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:22 pm
Serene just closed her eyes and let herself respond naturally to the kiss. this feels......amazing..... she thought in the deppest depths of her heart. then she send a message from her thoughts to Gaara, hoping he could hear her. Gaara...I'm so happy....I wish.........we could be like this.....forever........ then she started to get extrememly tired and collapsed into sleep in Gaara's arms. her last though before she fell asleep was. thank you Gaara.....thankyou..... then she fell into the darkest depths of slumber.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:25 pm

"Well sorry Mr. sunshine" Said Gaara as he carried Serene back home  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:30 pm
Serene was in a deep sleep when Gaara carried her home, yet she could still feel his warmth. he's soooo......warm...... she thought peacefully. I wonder....what he's thinking about....right now...... she thought in a dazed slumber.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:32 pm
"Hey Hukari you there?" said Gaara  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:04 am
"If you are is it okay if we talk for a little while" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:06 pm
"Well Shakaku we are home" Said Gaara opening the door to the apartment

"You do that you lazy bum" Said Gaara

"Shut up pervert" Said Gaara

"Finally he's gone, now it's time to get her to a bed" Said Gaara laughing  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:39 pm
< Yes, Gaara, I am here.......whats up??? I was actually trying to give you and Serene alone time............she IS probably gonna wake up in a minute or two........>  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games