Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:14 am
Mizuumi saw that Reks had seen her and an evil grin came across her face. She had taken off the headbands, when she watched him sleep, and had stuffed them in her pouch. "Hehe, you're awake." She didn't answer his question.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:14 am
Alkaid is panicking about the selection exams and who she will be with  

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:16 am
furiosly kicking and punching the tree  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:16 pm
Well... everybody is asleep... I'm going to see Yoshi tomorrow. Wait.. is that Mizuumi? He looked out the window, seeing Mizuumi outside of Reks' home a few houses down. Ah... whatever. I'm tired, going to sleep... He instantly started to have a dream.... What? Atekeru? Who is this? Wh- why is he here?  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:33 am
"Answer the question!" Reks said sharply. I really don't feel like fighting tonight.... Reks thought, agrivated.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:21 am
A toothy grin came across her face. "You want to know what I am? I am a demon." 'Please don't do anything to him. No, I am out and I want to have fun.' "I followed you because I smelt the demon in you, don't try to deny it." So, he does have a demon? I know what I smelt.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:28 am
"Ha! SO you say!" Reks yelled, hoping he could trick her. He had never revealed this mark to anyone before, and did not want to start.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:55 am
Sinn woke up to the two talking. What are they - wait, demons? Two demons in the same place? That's quite rare. Well I better -He heard knocking on the door and went to open it. "Alesi? What are you doing here?" She sobbed as she talked "Well.... I have something to tell you... and couldn't wait until the morning. Yoshi has been.... killed. By Gaara." "Gaara? What's he doing here?" "I don't know, but I heard them talking, and Gaara suddenly killed him, I don't know why. I managed to escape. He tore down the whole house" Sinn felt something weird was going on. "Well, you can stay here for now. I'm going to kill Gaara if it's the last damn thing I do! I don't care if he has a spirit!"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:58 am
Reks heard yelling from the street. What the.... Forget the girl- I'm gonna figure out whats wrong... Reks thought, flipping out of a window, not scratched by the glass. He landed by the pair talking. "Garra you say?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:10 am
"Yes! Apparently, he killed one of my best friends! I don't care who I have to go through, I'm going to rip him up limb from limb if I have to!" He quickly ran into his room, and changed into his normal clothes. "Even you are no match for Gaara, Atekeru.... I can't allow you to get yourself killed, too!" "I don't care! I'm going to avenge Yoshi if I die trying!"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:11 am
"I've got a personal vendeta on him..." reks said, holding back his anger and saving it for Garra for killing his family many years ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:16 am
"Well..... if we both work together, he's going to die!" Atekeru said. Alesi sat down on a wooden chair leaning back. "Well... I'm coming too! Yoshi was also one of my best friends! We'll go in the morning, I know where he should be." She looked at Reks and said, "Oh, and my name is Alesi, this is Sinn, what's your name?"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:43 am
Reks was confused. Wait.... first he was Atekuru, then Sinn, now Atekuru again? "Oh.... I'm Reks."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:11 pm
Mizuumi had listened to the conversation. Kill Gaara? Ohh, I want to see this. She stood up and put the headbands back on. You can come out now. Thank you. Her teeth and eyes returned to normal, her ears laid flat against her head, and her claws turned back into nails. "I can't let them get themselves killed." She said to herself. But he has a demon so they should be fine. I only wish I could fight him. "Calm down. I hope they don't get hurt too badly." She looked at the three and walked back in the direction of the forbidden area.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games