Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Riceycake

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:15 pm
My name is Riceycake, although you may also call me "Jazzy" or "Jazz" or anything similar to that x3

I started reading Twilight in August when I realized that Twilight was veryveryvery popular and the people on other sites recommended it. My friend, Sti, fell in love with it and used to die without New Moon or Eclipse. I think she's read the three books all but I've yet to read New Moon and Eclipse. xD

I don't exactly heart Twilight but tis good and I really like it. Currently waiting for the last three books :3

I like to read, but I'm in middle school/junior high (8th grade) so I don't have time to read and right now I should be doing hw >w<;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:43 pm
I go by my name..Chelsea..
I love the books to death, though I'd change some things. x_x;
Er, I'm 17 and a senior in high school.
I guess that's all you should really know about me.
Alice is my favorite character!  

VanyelAshke

Toddgasm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:19 am
Hi, my name is Megan, and I'm fourteen. I'm in 8th grade, and I live in America. I just started reading the Twilight series. I read the first book in just two days, and I currently reading the second one. My favorite character is Edward. Also, all of my friends love Twilight also, and they say I look like one of the Twilight vampires (I didn't think it was a compliment until I read the books rofl ).  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:09 pm
hi i'm Blair..i'm 18 biggrin ...i'm in high school when i frist read twilight it was this summer and i couldn't put it down....it took me a whole day to read it...then the next following week i bought New Moon!! now that book made me sad for bella..but it keep me reading hoping for edward to come back....then a good 3 week later the 3rd and LAST book came out!!...i was sad cause it was the last but i couldn't put it down..and i love the ending ( not going to tell)..well that's a little about me! biggrin  

xBlair Waldorfx

TwilightVampire91

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:29 pm
Hi mrgreen
I'm TwilightVampire91 but my real name is Shauna. I'm 16 and a Junior in High School. I started reading Twilight around September this year. I fell in love with Twilight as soon as I started reading and finished it the next day, buying New Moon 2 days later and finishing it the same day. I'm currently reading Eclipse and my fave character out of Twilight is Edward.

I'm also a HUGE Anime/Manga fan ^_^. Some of my favorites include; Vampire Knight, Trinity Blood, Ouran High School Host Club, Bleach, Full Moon, Death Note, Fruits Basket, D.Gray-man, Ghost Hunt, Chrono Crusade, Blood+, Hellsing, Lucky Star (more listed on my profile).

I love listening to music and my fave genre of music mostly center around rock but I do listen to other kinds as well. Some of my favorite bands are Within Temptation, Lifehouse, Linkin Park, Skillet, Afi, Jimmy Eat World, Three Days Grace, Flyleaf and millions more.

Well thats all I guess. If you wanna know more about me you can PM me or visit my profile! ^^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:39 pm
I'm Opal. Or Alex. Whichever is ok.
I first read Twilight about a month ago. Sad, isn't it?
I was at Borders with a bunch of friends and one of them mentioned another friend that was obsessed with twilight.
I read the back cover, and out of curiosity, I bought it.
Next thing I knew...I couldn't put it down.
I haven't been this obsessed with a book since Harry Potter.
I suffered for a whole week as I waited for a chance to buy New Moon.
A friend of mine got it for me, and the next day I bought Eclipse.
I have intrigued all of my friends with the series cuz it was all I could talk about while I was reading them.
I seriously can't wait for the 4th one.

OpalGirl

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100

Empty Spiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:16 am
[~+~]

Uhm. Hello. :3
The name is Spiral. Please don't ever call me Empty. D:
First off, a pre-warning: I use the faces A LOT. A lot of the time, probably pointlessly. But yeah. |:
I first read Twilight, probably a few months ago? D:
I know i wish i'd found it sooner. But i'm currently rapidly getting through New Moon, and i'm soon to order Eclipse when i get around to it. >_>
Oh. A sorta embarrassing story from last night. As some of you may be aware, they're making a film from Twilight. Now, i googled 'Twilight Movie', and thought i'd come across the actual casting list! Upon squeeing excessively, i showed my friend, and we were both drooling together. Then i scrolled to the top of the 'Blog' entry. Turned out, it was just who they wanted to be cast.
;-;!
T'was slightly embarrassing. ;>_>
It's surprising how addictive these books are. My other favourite books are 'The Vampire Diaries' series, (yeah i like vampire stuff a lot >_>), and of course, the Harry Potter books. I am a bit of a book worm at times, and i'm in need of another bookcase. D:
Blimey. Another thing: I ramble a lot.

Music=<3333!
I pretty much listen to it 24/7. Unless i'm watching Hollyoaks or Blood Ties( I recommend it! It involves the most GORGEOUS vampire).
The two bands i obsess over are Evanescence and Lacuna Coil. Eventually i plan to make a Lacuna Coil Guild. :3
I also love the bands: -Ahem - Nine Inch Nails, Tool, Within Temptation, Placebo, InMe, Linkin Park, 12 Stones, Apocalyptica, The Black Maria, Finger Eleven, Guano Apes, A Perfect Circle, Porcupine Tree && Seether. They're just the main ones. ;D

I live in England, which you may or may not have guessed by me mentioning Hollyoaks. >_> It's a British Soap by the way.
Oh! I'm in Year 10. Haha. You'll have to work out how old i am. ;D
I currently have singing lessons. Uhms. And that's about all i can think of right now. D:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:34 pm
my name is alaina but i go by Alice,(not because of the book)
People have been to say that i can tell the future or read minds but i swear i am not aware of that power of being mine.
I started reading twilight last last week and finished it last week on sunday.
im only in the 7th grade and twilight was the biggest book ive read and the quickest. now im constantly looking up stuff about it and even more into vampires.
ive also do photography, write, and love music. my sister is my model. my wrighting isnt great but i strive to make it better. music i love its a big part of my life. reading has reacently (two years ago) became a big part of my life, its an escape to another world. and i love that.
really im sooo weried im crazy loco whatever you want to say but i am i love my CLOSE friends and CLOSE family which is like only 5 members of my family, sad isnt it. but that doesnt matter.
well im new just joined and happy about it so thanks. talk or post some more later  

CRAZY-ALLIE-KAT

aprildee13

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:48 pm
Hi everyone, I'm april, but everyone calls me apee. I am a 14 year old from maryland!!
I finished all of the twilight books in like a week!! Thanks 2 my best friend who recomended them!! Now i am absoutely obsessed!! heart I cant wait 4 the 4th 1 2 come out!!
Anyway i am soo glad i can have someplace to babble all my crazy thoughts on the subject!! This is going 2 b so super fun!! 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:48 pm
Hi!
im [~alias~] of cousre but you could just call me alias without all the marks and stuff
>.<
i LOVE anime and reading books

Favorite Anime: fruitsbasket

Favorite book: Twilight (duh)

Im so glad i joined this guild its my first guild believe it or not!

I finished Twight so far and I seriously need to read the second book but i dont have time!

Man! the first boook is so addicting!!! I love it!
its better than the Harry Potter series it self!
O.O  

soy_sawce

Wicked Elaine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:42 pm
Hello everyone

My name is Hannah and I'm so very happy to be here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:57 am
hi! i'm fallen-teddies... i started reading this series at the end of last year. i've read twilight, new moon and eclipse. i'm totally anticipating the next bok! i can't wait!  

fallen-teddies

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100

fallen-teddies

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:00 am
CRAZY-ALLIE-KAT
my name is alaina but i go by Alice,(not because of the book)
People have been to say that i can tell the future or read minds but i swear i am not aware of that power of being mine.
I started reading twilight last last week and finished it last week on sunday.
im only in the 7th grade and twilight was the biggest book ive read and the quickest. now im constantly looking up stuff about it and even more into vampires.
ive also do photography, write, and love music. my sister is my model. my wrighting isnt great but i strive to make it better. music i love its a big part of my life. reading has reacently (two years ago) became a big part of my life, its an escape to another world. and i love that.
really im sooo weried im crazy loco whatever you want to say but i am i love my CLOSE friends and CLOSE family which is like only 5 members of my family, sad isnt it. but that doesnt matter.
well im new just joined and happy about it so thanks. talk or post some more later

I'm so proud of you Alice! Do you mind if i call you alice? anyway, i'm glad you liked the book and i hope you'll enjoy new moon and eclipse as well!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:00 pm
Hi...um well,
I'm Xx-Twilite_Vamp-xX and I go by my real name Neha.
I'm In the 7th grade and I live in Michigan.
I have read all the books that have come out so far.....
and i'm very exited about the movie that's coming out.
I do mostly roleplaying but I also participate in discussions such as these.

Xx-Twilite_Vamp-xX

mawrBIDxxx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:12 pm
Hey!
I'm Caitlin, most people call me Cat.
I'm 16 years young.
I used to be a Myspace junky.
I'm now a Gaia/Twilight junky.
I started reading Twilight when it first came out.
And have been reading it ever since.
.... A lot.
I can't stop reading, so my books are a little worn.
I love these books and can't get enough of them.
I even got my mother into them. =]
Well, if you want, talk to me, I'm generally a very nice person.
And I love to meet new people.
Rawr.

Ps. I say 'Rawr' alot, just randomly.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games