Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:30 pm
"Come on, let's go!" said Alice happily. She took Rosalie in one hand and Karissa in the other and started to run ahead - Karissa grabbed Rachel on the way. Soon the whole pack of vampires was running along, following Arianna's lead, with Bella on Edward's back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:48 pm
"Here we are" Arianna said stopping at a restraunt. "Let's let Bella eat first then we can hunt" Arianna said in an accented voice.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:06 pm
They all sat down, and looked at the menu...for no reason of course. Bella was the only one to actually order. She got chicken of some sort, Rachel wasn't paying attention, she was thinking.
After Bella was finished, Rachel stood up first, she never was one for patience. Arianna led them out of the restaurant, and with Bella on Edward's back again, they ran to the spot that Arianna had pointed out. Rachel was slightly perturbed. But she had an idea.
"I think we can manage this. Two of us should stay with Bella, you know, just in case, me an Karissa will stay first."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:08 pm
''Are you Esme?'' Papa Wolf asked her kindly. ''Yes, what point do you want here? And what do you mean you are Volturi?'' She asked quickly. ''Estelluna, please tell her.'' ''Yes, we are, and I was test. They found me to powerful, and outcasted me. Moving to my wolf side of the family, I killed my kin. My parents found me deadly, and well....'' She stopped to look at the fire.

Hey complex_ity, has anybody asked about cards? And people please use Tektek.Org! Go to dream avatar creater. Left, boys, right females. complex_ity please play Esme. And people pleasse PM if you have questions.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:13 pm
"Are you sure? I can stay with her. I just fed a few days ago so I'm not thirsty at the moment" Arianna said. "Plus I enjoy company and I don't get any at home. So you go hunt I'll stay with Bella" Arianna insisted, pushing the two towards the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:19 pm
Rachel hesitated, she wasn't sure about this, but she always had her telekinesis. So she ran off into the forest with Karissa Edward and the others.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:20 pm
Hey, Arriana, can you play other people? If you can't the rules tell you how to! Could you read the older post to see what I'm doing and play Esme?

''Whoops, slipped my lips...Ah, well, you'll be good, or else.'' Estelluna whispered as she looked at the fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:26 pm
Carlisle found Esme with a group of strangers. He approached her and put his arm around her.
"I am Carlisle, can i ask just what you are doing here, on our land, its a clear violation of the treaty?" Esme looked up at him.
"Apparently they are also Volturi, they were just getting to explaining that."
They both turned to the wolves, waiting.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:39 pm
"So Bella anything exciting happening?" Arianna asked her, trying to cover the silence that seemed to stretch for miles.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:43 pm
"Um.....not really, you know, just my best friend almost being killed by crazed werewolves who tried to kill my boyfriend and end the world."Said Bella. Her sarcasm was evident, there to hide the nervousness she felt being alone with this vampire.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:46 pm
"I should have been there. I'm sorry Bella, I should have tried to protect you guys. I didn't even know there was a fight going on" Arianna admitted, trying to smooth things over with Bella. She really liked Bella but knew Bella didn't like her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:52 pm
"Really Arianna, I don't think things could have turned out any better, you know, everyone survived, relatively unharmed. I'm sorry, I'm just nervous, I don't like it when he leaves me alone." Bella looked at Arianna, to see if she understood.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:06 pm
"Don't worry. You're safe with me. I won't let you get injured or harmed in any way" Arianna said, understanding exactly how bella felt.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:14 pm
At that moment, Rachel came back from hunting, having cleaned her face at the nearby stream, the only thing covered in blood was her clothes. Even that couldn't be good, she knew Arianna was taking them to her place, maybe she could lend her something.
"Hey, Bella you don't mind me being here do you? I could change.....or something, maybe wait untill Alice or Edward gets back....?"

hey Arianna, you wanna play Bella now?  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:25 pm
Sure why not. "It's alright. Arianna's fine, you can stay though it makes me feel better with the more people with me.At least until Edward get';s baack"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games