Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Original Trilogy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamer42

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:26 pm
True....I think you are right. *flips through book* There is defanantly something missing here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:06 pm
jedi_master_tenku
Problem is, I swear there was stuff in the old "essential guides" and stuff that they took out when they updated them, which kinda sucks.

They left out stuff that hadn't changed to make room for new stuff. The idea is to have the old guide and get the new one, so you have complete info. Money-grubbing? I suppose, but they really couldn't fit everything from the old guide and have a whole ton of new stuff, too.  

Durza the Shade

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:08 pm
Durza the Shade
jedi_master_tenku
Problem is, I swear there was stuff in the old "essential guides" and stuff that they took out when they updated them, which kinda sucks.

They left out stuff that hadn't changed to make room for new stuff. The idea is to have the old guide and get the new one, so you have complete info. Money-grubbing? I suppose, but they really couldn't fit everything from the old guide and have a whole ton of new stuff, too.
True, but most places don't have the old one anymore, so if you didn't buy it then, you're sunk.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:30 pm
eBay!!!!  

FrozenPhoenix32

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:03 am
3nodding There, and sometimes Amazon in their used section. But I'm flat broke right now, so that'll have to wait... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:14 am
would bookman's have stuff like that?  

Flamer42

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:32 am
I stopped getting the essential guides when they started reprinting. it isn't worth the money.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:32 am
I started putting money into the rp books instead. You find out more from them in my opinion.  

Flamer42

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:35 am
Im with flamer. I get more use out of those books than the essential guides.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:14 pm
Quote:
i thi9nk that return of the jedi was the best of the orignal triogy

darth snowman145

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:42 pm
RotJ was definately great but I'm partial to aNH.

It was just...lovely.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 1:15 am
I loved RotJ too, but the DVD was apalling!!! prequels or not, they had no right to replace Sebastian Shaw with Hayden Christiansen. Like it or not, Shaw was the original face of Anakin Skywalker and he deserves credit.  

Mercury33

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:37 am
well, there was reasoning to that.

imagine if you were a little kid who watched them in order and said "hey whos the old guy?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:39 am
ESB is the best of the three origionals  

Sol Walker
Crew

Mercury33

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:40 pm
Actually, if the kid had any sense, he would realize that the "old guy" is the same person you just saw under Vader's mask. And if they're going to replace Shaw, why not Guinness too?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games