Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:02 pm
...I guess multiple characters are okay, it's been done.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:47 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

Her lips curved upwards into a perfect smile, and she giggled. "It's a secret," she told him.
He raised and eyebrow. "Alright." He smiled as they continued on. Almost suddenly, a massive amount of tapping came from above them, the rain hitting the leaves of the trees. The rain never hit them, however, as he had the trees move their creaking branches to catch the drops as they passed underneath.

She listened to the sound of the storm. It made her happy. Rain always did, but that wasn't why she liked it so much. "Hey," she said. "You lied to me."
He seemed shocked at the accusation when he turned to look at her. "Why do you say that?"

"You said this thing didn't go on very far!" she said in a fake whine. Then she laughed. "Were you trying not to scare me or something?"
He chuckled, remembering, "No, I just meant the turn." He smiled deviously for a moment before chuckling cheerfully again, "We're almost out." The trees above had begun to thin, though the moonlight was blocked by the thick cover of clouds. He guided her around another corner, the again removing his hand quickly and replacing it in his pocket.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:59 pm
darkkingdom
She smiled "Yes, but I don't burn in the sun nor does holy things hurt me, were the same but different" she slightly turned her head to the parking lot area, then back to Rose "My name Zexnia, Whats your name?"

Jack walks to his car, he gets in and he waits in the parking lot.
"There is something weird about that girl and I am going to find out even if it means stalking her, she just doesn't look human like the rest of most people here but, white hair? that stands out way too much and those eyes are they real?."

''It's Rose of Thorns. Hey that kid is looking at you, should I take him out?''  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:26 pm
"Ya, I'm in gr 11. People find it hard to believe because I look so young, usually I tell them I skipped a grade. It's easier all around."  

kanangirl123

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:27 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

Her lips curved upwards into a perfect smile, and she giggled. "It's a secret," she told him.
He raised and eyebrow. "Alright." He smiled as they continued on. Almost suddenly, a massive amount of tapping came from above them, the rain hitting the leaves of the trees. The rain never hit them, however, as he had the trees move their creaking branches to catch the drops as they passed underneath.

She listened to the sound of the storm. It made her happy. Rain always did, but that wasn't why she liked it so much. "Hey," she said. "You lied to me."
He seemed shocked at the accusation when he turned to look at her. "Why do you say that?"

"You said this thing didn't go on very far!" she said in a fake whine. Then she laughed. "Were you trying not to scare me or something?"
He chuckled, remembering, "No, I just meant the turn." He smiled deviously for a moment before chuckling cheerfully again, "We're almost out." The trees above had begun to thin, though the moonlight was blocked by the thick cover of clouds. He guided her around another corner, the again removing his hand quickly and replacing it in his pocket.

"You don't have to be so afraid to touch me you know," she said looking at him carefully. She smiled up at the thinning trees. "So since we are almost out, where do you think that it ends?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:35 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"You don't have to be so afraid to touch me you know," she said looking at him carefully. She smiled up at the thinning trees. "So since we are almost out, where do you think that it ends?"
He smiled, "I think I'm going to let that be a suprise." Trying to be descrete, he removed his hands from his pockets and moved them to behind his back, as if he were preparing for something. As they walked a bit further, the trees became a thick brush, the hedges having completely disappeared. A worn trail ran between two large bushes that covered the veiw of everything past that point. Gingerly, he took her hand, the other parting the branches with his talent to reveal a now moonlit, glistening beach. Sometime during the end of their journey, the rain had ended, the storm leaving the water a deep blue color.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:41 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

He smiled, "I think I'm going to let that be a suprise." Trying to be descrete, he removed his hands from his pockets and moved them to behind his back, as if he were preparing for something. As they walked a bit further, the trees became a thick brush, the hedges having completely disappeared. A worn trail ran between two large bushes that covered the veiw of everything past that point. Gingerly, he took her hand, the other parting the branches with his talent to reveal a now moonlit, glistening beach. Sometime during the end of their journey, the rain had ended, the storm leaving the water a deep blue color.

She looked down at their hands, clasped together, and then out at the beach. "Wow,"she breathed. Their wasn't any word to describe it's beauty. "The water's gorgeous." She turned to look into his strange eyes. "Where is this place?" she asked him, hardly believing anything this beautiful could exist in a small place like Forks.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:48 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She looked down at their hands, clasped together, and then out at the beach. "Wow,"she breathed. Their wasn't any word to describe it's beauty. "The water's gorgeous." She turned to look into his strange eyes. "Where is this place?" she asked him, hardly believing anything this beautiful could exist in a small place like Forks.
"I couldn't tell you exactly," he admitted. He turned and looked back at her, a bit suprised that she hadn't removed her hand from his. He gave a small smile, becoming more confident, and firmed his grip slightly so he didn't seem so shy. He looked back out across the water, then seemed to slowly become sad, his expression hardening slightly and his eyes softening, become glassy.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:52 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"I couldn't tell you exactly," he admitted. He turned and looked back at her, a bit suprised that she hadn't removed her hand from his. He gave a small smile, becoming more confident, and firmed his grip slightly so he didn't seem so shy. He looked back out across the water, then seemed to slowly become sad, his expression hardening slightly and his eyes softening, become glassy.

She tilted her head up at him, and softly brushed his jaw bone with her hand. "What's wrong?" she asked him softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:55 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She tilted her head up at him, and softly brushed his jaw bone with her hand. "What's wrong?" she asked him softly.
He looked down at her with her touch. "My eyes," he said quietly, "are like this for a reason." He seemed hurt by the unsaid reason, as if he had been trying hard to avoid telling her all together, but had finally come to the conclusion that he had better get it out of the way earlier rather than later.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:01 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

He looked down at her with her touch. "My eyes," he said quietly, "are like this for a reason." He seemed hurt by the unsaid reason, as if he had been trying hard to avoid telling her all together, but had finally come to the conclusion that he had better get it out of the way earlier rather than later.

She gave him a gentle smile, silently urging him with her wide topaz eyes to go on. "Do you want to tell me?" she asked him, knowing that some secrets were better kept, but if it was causing him so much pain, then she was sure it would help him to talk about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:08 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She gave him a gentle smile, silently urging him with her wide topaz eyes to go on. "Do you want to tell me?" she asked him, knowing that some secrets were better kept, but if it was causing him so much pain, then she was sure it would help him to talk about it.
He sighed, letting go of her hand as he looked out across the vast blue that was the water, taking a step toward it, away from her. He was silent for a moment as he gathered his thoughts, then he spoke quietly. "I don't feed like you do, not too often, anyways. I never feed like other vampires do." He paused again, unbreathing, unmoving. "I feed from vampires, Raine." He said his last comment even quieter than the rest, afraid that she would leave due to his confession.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:17 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

He sighed, letting go of her hand as he looked out across the vast blue that was the water, taking a step toward it, away from her. He was silent for a moment as he gathered his thoughts, then he spoke quietly. "I don't feed like you do, not too often, anyways. I never feed like other vampires do." He paused again, unbreathing, unmoving. "I feed from vampires, Raine." He said his last comment even quieter than the rest, afraid that she would leave due to his confession.

She stood in a quiet and shocked silence. Then when she recovered from the shock she took a step forward so she could be by his side again and took back his hand. She looked up into those vampire fed eyes and said softly,"That's quite an interesting confession." She stood in front of him and took his other hand. "And you feel like that's going to be problem for us?" she asked him gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:19 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She stood in a quiet and shocked silence. Then when she recovered from the shock she took a step forward so she could be by his side again and took back his hand. She looked up into those vampire fed eyes and said softly,"That's quite an interesting confession." She stood in front of him and took his other hand. "And you feel like that's going to be problem for us?" she asked him gently.
He smiled, his hands holding hers firmly. "It might be," he admitted, his eyes and expression filled with a playful menace.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:26 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

He smiled, his hands holding hers firmly. "It might be," he admitted, his eyes and expression filled with a playful menace.

She giggled and hugged him tightly. Then she added more seriously, "I have a feeling you'll be able to control it." But it was more of hope. She was falling for him, falling for him hard, but she didn't plan on letting him eat her, if it came to that. And she was praying that it wouldn't.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games