Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:57 pm
"You know me!" Mirri was still laughing. She picked up a matching aquamarine pillow with black accents.
"I don't think we could find a pillow thats anymore perfect. Come on! Lets get a bunch and then we can buy more clothes!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:36 pm
"Do you need anything else after this, besides for clothes?" Arianna asked Aysel.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:34 pm
"Because I am so in the mood for more shopping!" Mirri exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:36 pm
"Who votes we get Mirri out of the mall?" Arianna joked. "Seriously though, save some of the money. But you're right I know I could use some more clothes and accesories" Arianna admitted.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:47 pm
Mirri laughed at Arianna's joke. "Don't worry, I have a someodd 182 years to make some money, and eternity to make more!" She said this louder than she should have, because Aysel heard. "Oh, um, I guess you know now..... well no big deal, you already knew I wasn't human, what the hell I'm immortal too!" Mirri avoided meeting Arianna of Alessandra's gazes, because they must have been glaring at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:28 pm
"This isn't exactly the best place to talk about this" Arianna chided.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:37 pm
"Your right, we'll save the confesion for when we get home. Do you think we could check out a bookstore? I have enough clothes thanks to you guys and enough accessoies from travelling, but i don't think i have enough books. Hold on!" Aysel searched her pockets and took out a folded piece of paper. She unfolded it, showing that it was cover with book titles and authors.
"As you can tell, i'm a book fiend,"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:48 pm
((sorry i was out of town all weekend, so aysel moved in and we're shopping? I am so confused!!!))  

Mystifying Social Disease

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:05 pm
(hit the nail on the head, we just finished furtiture shopping for my room, my stuff is already at the house and i'm asking if we could go to a bookstore)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:17 pm
(Welcome back!)
"We'll get you some books, but you can never have to amny accesories or clothes. I could use some more books to, let's go get some." Arianna said. After paying for the bedding Arianna dragged Aysel to the Boarders.  

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:21 pm
Raine appeared silently beside them. "So am I," she laughed, catching the gist of the conversation. "Can we go to a bookstore? I've been meaning to pick up some updated encyclopedias, and maybe some Fleur Adcocks."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:24 pm
"Yeah, we're heading there right now" Arianna said, as the girls came out with the bedding.  

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:27 pm
"Perfect!" Raine eyed the many bags. "Went on a bit of a spree, did we?" she asked jokingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:29 pm
"Since Aysel's moving in with us we had to get her some things. And during that we also got some things" Arianna smiled. "You know how it goes with shopping trips" Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:33 pm
Raine nodded in sincere understanding. Even if they were vampires, they were still undeniably girls.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games