Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Character Discussions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:14 pm
Ok, Kabuto? hmm...Yeah, i think he may go against him. It all depends on what happens next or something..Like if Orochimaru goes to far..

Ok. New chapter. after like, a month and a half a new chapter!!!! woot. Still in japanese tho..but anyway..i looked through it and sakura and naruto chhannggeedd!! XD!! The three years MUST have gone by.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:18 pm
oceanfinger717
Ok, Kabuto? hmm...Yeah, i think he may go against him. It all depends on what happens next or something..Like if Orochimaru goes to far..

Ok. New chapter. after like, a month and a half a new chapter!!!! woot. Still in japanese tho..but anyway..i looked through it and sakura and naruto chhannggeedd!! XD!! The three years MUST have gone by.
True. Kabuto seems very loyal to him, but I think eventually he might try to kill Sasuke again and then Orochimaru will be angry. Then Kabuto will be fed up and kill Orochimaru. I hope. xd  

xTwisTx

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:54 pm
xTwisTx
oceanfinger717

True. Kabuto seems very loyal to him, but I think eventually he might try to kill Sasuke again and then Orochimaru will be angry. Then Kabuto will be fed up and kill Orochimaru. I hope. xd

Lol, with the help of everyone else of course. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:06 pm
oceanfinger717
Lol, with the help of everyone else of course. xd
I don't know, I think he could do it. twisted I mean, there's always talks of him doing ""favors"" for Orochimaru. One of those times he could just go, "Oops! Slashed your jugular vein! My bad!"  

xTwisTx

Alucard_CSOTN

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:23 pm
Naruto i the one i can realate to the most so he is like my fav but i really do like Hinata  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:27 am
Alucard_CSOTN
Naruto i the one i can realate to the most so he is like my fav but i really do like Hinata
I can sort of relate to Neji (favorite char.), but I, too, like Hinata.  

xTwisTx

Kira-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:49 pm
My favorite is Sasuke, but how come nobody ever see his brother, except for his eye?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:58 am
Kira-Shinobi
My favorite is Sasuke, but how come nobody ever see his brother, except for his eye?
You do see him later on. 3nodding Several times.

By the way, your signature is too big. It's stretching the page. sweatdrop You wouldn't want the mods to disable it, so if you could change it, that'd be great.. The limits are 500 x 500 pixels.  

xTwisTx

Anbu no Haku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:28 pm
I relate to Rock Lee, or at least some say I look like him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:34 pm
Anbu no Haku
I relate to Rock Lee, or at least some say I look like him.
:grumbles about person's signature stretching page: Rock Lee is great because he beat Sasuke before the Chuunin Exam.  

xTwisTx

Shoua_Yaj

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:11 pm
xTwisTx
Alucard_CSOTN

ya! GO!!! hinata 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:32 pm
A17!m3
xTwisTx
Alucard_CSOTN

ya! GO!!! hinata 4laugh
Do you have the quoting option disabled in your settings? >< But yea. I like Hinata. I think she would also make a good medical nin. She could be strong if she stopped being so shy. xd  

xTwisTx

Alucard_CSOTN

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:21 pm
twist where did u get the fore head protector?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:20 am
Alucard_CSOTN
twist where did u get the fore head protector?
In the marketplace. I bought it.  

xTwisTx

Damnbulls27

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:57 am
Kira-Shinobi

if you havent seen it achi than u must not be very far threw the show or manga bu here User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff