Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply SCA Guild
You might be in the SCA if.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress DragonFlame

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:23 pm
You know you're a Rennie when,

*You spend most of your income on Ren Fair things.
*You ditch school to help set up camp.
*You watch movies and complain that 'That is not how a Rapier works! They don't cut off heads, dammit!!'
*You watch movies and know what style they're using.
*You give up new school clothes in favor of new Renboots.
*You give up birthday presents for a new Renoutfit.
*You'd gladly sleep in a stranger's camper/tent if it ment you could stay in camp rather then going home.
XXEven if it's in your home town.
*You look forward to wounds from a Ren Fair.
*Participated in the Slave Trade market.
*Got challenged to a duel, and actually did it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:43 am
[Atropa Belladonna]
Your five-year-old's teacher calls you, very confused, to complain that when asked what noise a sheep makes your child giggles madly (or worse!) but always complains "You didn't ask what noise the rhino makes!"

I would ask wich sound.... my shire has a thing for sheep.  

Felix OFlyn

[Atropa Belladonna]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:04 am
Rial k**e
[Atropa Belladonna]
Your five-year-old's teacher calls you, very confused, to complain that when asked what noise a sheep makes your child giggles madly (or worse!) but always complains "You didn't ask what noise the rhino makes!"

The cow says "Moo" (unless it's the stuttering cow, in which case it says "m-m-m-m-moo")
The pig says "Oink"
The duck says "quack" (except on the deform farm, where it says "crack")
The sheep says "oh please, not again!" unless it's a very yound sheep, when it's still saying "what's with the velcro?"
The rhino, of course, says "LIGHT"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:16 am
[Atropa Belladonna]
Rial k**e
[Atropa Belladonna]

The cow says "Moo" (unless it's the stuttering cow, in which case it says "m-m-m-m-moo")
The pig says "Oink"
The duck says "quack" (except on the deform farm, where it says "crack")
The sheep says "oh please, not again!" unless it's a very yound sheep, when it's still saying "what's with the velcro?"
The rhino, of course, says "LIGHT"

I love it ^.^

We have good sheep here though... they already know whats comein.  

Felix OFlyn

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:31 am
If in the mondain world you ransomly start speaking with and accent and don't relize it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:32 pm
you have seen more guys run around in a skirt(kilt) then you have girls resently.
you have seen more guys in tights then girls.
you have met guys that LOVE wearing tights.
your fiancee wants to get his father and firends into skirts(kilts) for your wedding.
when you just know that you will end up with a picture with a bunch of white butts on your wedding day.(aka. all the guys in the wedding arty flashing the camera at the same time)  

north_of_nita

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

rocker_chick1991

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:06 pm
you go to wal-mart im garb in a usual event city and the cashier asks "its that time of year already?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:36 am
[Atropa Belladonna]
Envase
You know you might be in the SCA if...

...You go to a Ren Fair and think to your self every five sec. "But they didn't even have that! I can't even think of a time period to which it fits the bill!"

alternately, you go to ren faire wishing there weren't peace ties between you and the fairies.

I swear one day I'm going to run out of patience with the fantasy kids who drag their wings and pointed ears into the sca... and I'm gonna get some trophies too!

i agree with you but the worst thing i've seen is actual goths at pennsic  

harukitsune

MorganOfCalafia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:31 pm
you know your in the sca if you know its not a renfaire  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:36 pm
ResidentOfDarkness
ShadowDruid
If you walk into a fabric store and wonder out loud is this period or not? Or,
discuss how to make a circle cloak at a restaurant (which people like around
wondering was fun). I agree freaking mundanes is fun! OR, when a mundane
goes "Are you in a play?" You go "No, this is normal clothing!"

lol my mom and i were going to 5th night and we went to starbucks and a bunch of people came out and said "are you in a play"

im sorry 12th night  

MorganOfCalafia

[Xx Danzi xX]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:14 pm
you might be in the sca if ...you bump into your teacher the next day and say,"excuse me m'lord" xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:32 am
When the the server for your table at Golden Corral laughs when one of the ladies with you for a 'freak the mundanes' hits you in the head with a roll.

(really happened!)  

Hyratel Dragon

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:00 pm
north_of_nita
you have seen more guys run around in a skirt(kilt) then you have girls resently.
you have seen more guys in tights then girls.
you have met guys that LOVE wearing tights.
your fiancee wants to get his father and firends into skirts(kilts) for your wedding.
when you just know that you will end up with a picture with a bunch of white butts on your wedding day.(aka. all the guys in the wedding arty flashing the camera at the same time)

I so have to be there!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:01 pm
skatingrox180
you might be in the sca if ...you bump into your teacher the next day and say,"excuse me m'lord" xd

That's happened to me!! xd Both Lord Tadgg, and Lord Wylfred work at the highschool I go to! xd heart  

Naito_Mitsukai

[Xx Danzi xX]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:49 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
skatingrox180

That's happened to me!! xd Both Lord Tadgg, and Lord Wylfred work at the highschool I go to! xd heart
thats awesome rofl  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces