Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:00 pm
"Ok, well maybe I am...ok I definitely am a bubble person." Ella laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:13 pm
Gaz grinned in return.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:33 pm
''People are morans, they call me gothic, and yeah I am, but just because I'm gothish-emoish doesn't mean I can't be fun. It's just the demon.'' Rose said standing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:37 pm
"I don't understand. Does this demon posess you? Or does it just lie dormant inside of you?" Ella stood too, waiting for the impending departure home.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:43 pm
Linnea wanted to hear the answer to Ella's question, but she wanted to get home before it was dark. "Hey, guys, I'm going to go." she called out. "Okay, bye!" Everyone waved hands, or else vocalized some farewell. As Linnea got back into her Matrix and drove off, she thought "I really don't want to die now. I wouldn't mind missing first day of school...but I really want to get to know these new friends."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:08 am
Michiko, Daichi, Etsuko, and Cho all ran home. "Wow, what a day." Sighed Daichi. "I'm exhausted." He said, pretending collapse on th couch. "Haha, funny, Daichi. You're hilarious." Michiko said dryly. He cracked open an eye "Yes, I am." She rolled her eyes and whacked him on the head before running off upstairs.  

Azarni Usagi

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:23 am
Gaz walked to a small house that she built herself, it wasn't far from there.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:45 pm
Ella left Rose still sitting by the waterfall. "Bye, I'll see you tomorrow." She flew off to Michiko's house. "I'd like to see that dress now if you don't mind." She laughed evilly. "Come on Daichi, you know you want to."  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:46 pm
''Right, alone again.'' She sighed as they all dashed off. The moon light seemed to fall through the canaopy and she knew the demon was about to come, she needed shelter quickly. Before it came out, but though she tried it came out. It huntde quickly and swiftly and gave choas a new name. Taking down 5 humans the sun slowly came up, the demon relaxing to normal. She stayied by the waterfalls in the small underwater cavern in case it came back.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:26 pm
Linnea woke the next day and tiptoed out of bed to watch the sun rise. She stood there until 8am, and once the sun was high enough in the sky, she relaxed. "Let's hope I don't drop dead later in the day," she chuckled to herself as she dressed. She put on some of the clothes she had bought yesterday - but not the dress - and drove into town, towards the start of her first day at Forks High School.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:44 pm
Almost breaking her alarm clock when it buzzed, she crawled out of her her bed. Once she got out of her morning shower she blow dryed her hair and styled it the way she liked, and then procided to her closet. Pulling out a pair of skinny jeans, a Hawthorne Heights shirt, and an invader ZIM hoodie. Putting them on and quikly getting some coffee she drove into town.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:57 pm
Rose waking quickly remembered school, if last night didn't happen she would go, but she was still a threat, but if her headband was pulled off she would turn demon infront of them. But, she went anyway, wearing the same clothes, she left the cave and went to school by air, lading on the roof. She slid down the pipe and walked into class, kids staring at her like always. After class she went to lunch and read her latain book and then read the newspaper. The frontline was STRANGE DEATHS IN AREA, COULD THIS BE A THREAT??

She gulped quickly and read the artical:

Police have had calls about strange killings. Victims have slash marks in the chest, their hearts missing, but all other organs there. Some fur was there at the site, and it appeared to be a animals. ''We think this happened at around 12:00pm, there were five people killed.'' Noted Officer Billy. ''All though we have no idea what did this, we will investigate imediantly.'' He added.

Rose put it down shaking, Dammit, why can't I be better at holding you in? She asked it.

Let me go, then we can both have fun, just you and me. It said back deeply and casual.  

Denki Nasu

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:26 pm
Gaz went to her first class and kids were staring and looking at her. Luckily she was listenting to her Ipod and couldn't hear them. A bunch of guys and some girls sat around her when the techer said that they could have free time.
"You'd be sooooo pretty if you wore some color!" A girl named Amber said while feeling the fabric of Gaz's Invader ZIM hoodie.
"Soo, would you like to go shopping with us at the mall after school" another girl named Abby said in a high pitched voice.
Gaz winced when hearing the voice leave her lips.
"Why are you guys bothering me?" she asked in a mummble while drawing circles on a stray piece of paper
"Aww, guys, look she's shy!" A guy said while wraping his arm around her shoulder.
Gaz shuddered feeling his arm around her. "Please, let go of me, I don't like being touched."
"Fiiiine, whatever emo kid." Amber said while walking away
The bell rung, gaz jumped up and walked to her two other periods before lunch.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:51 pm
Ella pranced around her treehouse. She pulled on a blue halter dress with lighter blue leggings. She grabbed a pair of sunglasses and royal blue flats. She thought she looked presentable. All the guys at school thought so too. She practically had to shove them off her. Ella laughed when she saw that Gaz was in the same predicament. She grabbed her hand pulled her into the lunchroom. "Ok, lets find the others, then we can have lunch."  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:09 pm
Linnea had Marketing and English as her first two classes of the morning, and she didn't see any of the others until lunch. The first person she saw sitting at a table was Sicily, and then Ella and Gaz. The others must not be here yet. She sat down with them, said hi, and then pulled out her lunch which was a salmon and avocado wrap. "Mmm." she groaned in pleasure as she chewed. "Hey, isn't that Rose over there?"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games