Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:38 am
"Alright come on" Caterina told Elizabeth picking her up. She went back to the car and after a few trips she was able to bring everything into the house.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:56 pm
Aysel went up to the bedroom, reading a book.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:12 pm
Michiko grinned. "Come on Edward, home run!" She shouted long with Daichi.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:45 pm
Caterina finshed the baby's room a while later. "There we go, all set" Caterina smiled at the infant. "Now it's time for you to go to sleep" Caterina picked up the baby and picked up the bottle she had just made. She sat in the rocking chair and rocked and sang to the baby until she was asleep. Once she was asleep, Caterina put her in the craddle(she didn't have a crib, was going to get one later) and walked out of the room. She then changed into her denim skirt and one of her new shirts and slipped on some heels and went downstairs and read a book.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:37 pm
While Dion slept, Selana woke in her room upstairs to the sound of supposed thunder. Unsteadily, she walked out of bed to stare through the window. Her fever was gone, she could tell. But what was making that noise?  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:57 am
Lily watched as Edward hit it as hard as he could, right in her direction. She raced off into the forest, catching the ball with an outstretched hand. She came out triumphant, holding the ball in her hand. "OUT! " Lily yelled, Edward looked shocked.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:47 am
Caterina put the book down with a sigh. It was an hour later and she had finished the book. She got up and got out her flute and started playing the flute. As she was playing she rembered the time when she had played for the baby and put her to sleep that was when her family was alive. Caterina loved that memory, she still loved looking back. Half and hour later she put her flute away and brought out all of her photos of her family.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:17 pm
"It is the vampires," said a voice behind Selana's shoulder. She turned, to see Sfyxa. "They make this noise?" The other girl nodded. "They play baseball," she said simply.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:36 am
Well this has been an interesting night Sen thought. When the vampires started playing again she decided to go on to bed. After all, she is human and she does have school the next day.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:18 pm
"BYE Sen!" yelled Lily as she went up to bat. Come on Alice, throw me a good one!" Alice didn't wind up, but out of nowhere, the ball came flying. Lily smacked the ball out into the forest and barely made it to first base before Edward through it to the first basemen, Rosalie.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:04 pm
-Caterina has twin brother who is also a vampire-
Caterina laughed at some of the pictures. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Getting up she answered it. "Brian!" she squeled, hugging him, "What happened I thought you were dead" Caterina said. "No, I tried to look for you but I couldn't find you, it took a lot of tracking to find out where you were" he answered. "I'm sorry, but I needed a place for me and the baby" she said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:05 pm
"Baseball, huh?" Selana smiled painfully. "Vampires get more and more human every minute," she thought. But then, why did she care about that? She was just out to avenge her parents' deaths, after that she'd be happy if she never laid eyes on another one of their kind again.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:41 pm
Venus went home straight away after the vampire lily had stopped talking to her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:47 pm
When the baseball game started up again, Cya and Zane sort of slinked off and went home. It seemed the vampires had lost interest in them. "Let's keep it that way," Zane said. Together, in human form, they walked back to her house. "I wonder why there was a human girl there?" asked Cya, thinking back on the events of the night.  

- p h y x a t e d -

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:57 pm
"I'd offer you to come in but this isn't my house, do you mind staying here while I get the baby?" she asked. "Sure, no problem" he replied. Caterina ran upstairs, grabbed the now awake baby and went to see Brian still waiting at the door. "Do you want to go get some coffee?" he asked. "Sure let me write a not saying where I'm going, wantta hold ELizabeth?" she asked. "Sure" he siad and took the baby. After writing a note telling where she was going she left.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games