Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Chikyu Kodomo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:13 pm
I don' think the hacker guessed it. They found out Marth's password the same way they do everything else: by hacking. They probably sent a similar pm to Marth that Zepher Gale and I both received, which told us about a 'weird thread' that he wanted us to check out. The pm was sent by Marth, but I think that it was actually the hacker using his avater to trick us by using Marth's avater like his puppet, and talking to people that were part of the same guilds or threads that Marth was part of. The pm he sent people had a link connected to it which lead to a page resembling the gaiaonline login page, but according to Zepher Gale, if you try to login from that particular page, it remembers your password for the hacker.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:01 am
note to self dont trust any pms from marth and also

diamond:: BOOM BUBBLE O*patamon spits out a huge ball of air at chikyu just for the fun of it

diamond dont do that its not nice on second thought keep doing it but not to chikyu but to the guy pretending to be marth  

keegy

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:20 pm
Actually, I find it kind of convenient that he (or is it she?) did that; my hair tends to get in my face. *makes flicking motions with head, causing hair to move out of face* It's really annoying.

Weregarurumon: My fur gets in my face all the time, yet I never complain about it.

That's because you have fur all over your face...and your head...and the rest of you for that matter.

Weregarurumon:...I am quite aware of that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:29 pm
i have fur in a few place myself  

keegy

chevy0s

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:34 am
I'm sad, just found out about Marth, I MISS HIM SO MUCH!!! gonk -say something to make me feel better-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:50 pm
i dont know why marth doesnt just make another account a send a pm to me or raver and we tell sci who tells grandwing who lets marth back in  

keegy

chevy0s

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:14 pm
keegy
i dont know why marth doesnt just make another account a send a pm to me or raver and we tell sci who tells grandwing who lets marth back in

I agree with you, Keegy, maybe Marth is still upset. . .  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:21 pm
probably  

keegy

chevy0s

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:36 pm
keegy
probably

poor guy  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:39 pm
Well, if your avi got hacked, wouldn't you be a bit nervous about it? I mean, the hacker's been banned already, yet we haven't seen any trace of Marth since his avi got hacked.  

Chikyu Kodomo

keegy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:42 pm
how do you know hes been banned...unless stare your the hacker he said accusingly *dan dun don*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:05 am
keegy
how do you know hes been banned...unless stare your the hacker he said accusingly *dan dun don*

o, keegun!! don't be like that! maybe Chi knows more info about it then we do, but please do explain yourself, Chi confused  

chevy0s

Digitized

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:22 am
Is this the "We miss Marth" headquarters? ;-;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:29 am
kinda its more like the find out who doned it head quarters and i just accused chikyu as a joke  

keegy

chevy0s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:39 am
keegy
kinda its more like the find out who doned it head quarters and i just accused chikyu as a joke

It was funny ^^  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces