Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:20 pm
"Lucky.." Sira said smiling. "I have morning patrol for the rest of the month." he added as they walked through the village. It was empty for the most part anyways so he didn't see why he had to patrol. But he owed it to the village to do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:29 pm
"The rest of the month? Wow." Ai watched Sira for a few seconds and looked straight ahead. "I don't even see why they send us out while the sun is out. Enemy ninja aren't that stupid. Unless, they think that we think it's pointless to do that and then they would come during the morning when there are no patrols and destroy the village...So then it is good that we are sent during the morning, to prevent a careless and probably mostly mistaken mistake." She started to mutter, talking to herself.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:34 pm
"Yeah thats true.." Sira muttered stifling a yawn. "But they don't have to have one person for morning patrol all month. As far as I know I'm the only one patrolling in the morning." he said while staring up at the pale orange sky. 'I wonder what time it is. I left at about five so its probably about five thirty by now..' he thought as he walked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:39 pm
"Well, if you don't want to patrol by yourself, I could patrol with you." Ai smiled. "I'm usually awake in the mornings with nothing to do, and I wouldn't mind having morning and afternoon duties."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:45 pm
Sira blushed slightly at the idea. "I-I would like that..." he muttered shyly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:25 pm
"-yawwwn- Mmm... I feel much better now..." Fuyu said as she streched. She got up and entered the small kitchen. She opened the fridge and looked inside. She found a couple veggies, "Waaaay too old to eat...", and blocks of tofu, "-pokes the tofu- Eww... it that even edible?" she threw the stuff out and walks to the door. She pulls up her socks and slips on her sandals. It was just about noon, so all the shops should be open. She walked out the door, with her money in her hand. She walked into the grocery store and got some new veggies, two bottles of water, fruits, tofu, and other vegitarian ingredients. Then, walking further down the street, she walked into a clothing store and got two new kimonos and a new holsters for her fans. She ran back home and put the stuff away. ~ Hmm... Maybe I should make Sira and that girl some lunch... it's the nice thing to do, since he's giving me a place to live.~ She gets out some tomatoes, eggs, tofu, noodles and celery. She throws it together and makes some egg drop soup, her style. She pours it into two bowls, covers them with cloths, and runs to the front gate. She sees that the girl is with Sira. She walks up to them and smiles. "H-Hey guys. I just threw together some lunch and thought you might like some. Here," she holds out the two bowls "It's my version of traditional egg drop soup. I hope you like it."  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:32 pm
"Thanks.." Sira said taking one of the bowls and tasting the egg drop soup. "Its pretty good." he said smiling. "Maybe we should go inside and eat." he suggested feeling strange eating while standing there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:36 pm
"Thanks." Fuyu said bowing "I'm glad you like it. What do you guys do out here... why do you need to guard the village? Can't you just put a genjutsu illusion on it to make it look like no one is here?" She said questioningly rembering her "home" in the forest of the Hidden Mist Village. She looked around still noticing things she hadn't before, like a small child, she was easily amused.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:40 pm
"I'm not sure. I guess its just safer to use the ninja's we have to guard rather than rely on a genjutsu that Akatsuki may be able to cancel out." Sira muttered beckoning them both to follow him into his house. Holding open the door he took one more bite of the egg drop soup.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:49 pm
She saw Sira beckonig and followed. She giggled as she passed him. "I looked in the fridge at my house... that stuff was WAAY past it's eating date... heart " She winked at him. Fuyu spun around and kneeled down on the ground. She took off her sandals and placed them by the door, then sat down on a seat cushion waiting for him. She hummed as she looked around.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:52 pm
Sira followed soon after setting his bowl down on the table then sat down on the seat cushion across from Fuyu. He began eating his egg drop soup silently. It tasted really good to him. Of course he had never tasted egg drop soup so he didn't know what it was supposed to taste like.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:15 pm
Fuyu looked at him, the room felt too silent as he slurped up his soup. "I could be your cook from now on if you want. I'll make you lunch and dinner, and maybe even breakfast! ... If I wake up early enough... Oh, and by the way, all my dishes are veggitarian... cause I'm a veggitarian and stuff. Sooo if you want meat in your dishes... even though I've never really cooked meat before... just ask me alright?" she smiled again. She looked around again. "Wow... your house is really big only for one person..." Her eyes got wide and she turned to Sira she covered her mouth "Oh... I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean it like that... honest!" She bowed her head.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:47 pm
Ai had quietly took the soup and silently ate it inside the house. This is good. Maybe we teach eachother our ways of cooking. "This is good. Oh, I never introduced myself. I'm Ai." She had bowed her head at Fuyu and turned to Sira. "I like your house. It has...room."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:41 pm
"Yeah it used to accomodate more but..." Sira paused almost all his sentence had shown no emotion. But the last word had a hint of sadness in it. He stayed silent as he ate more soup.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:48 pm
Ai noticed a difference in Sira's voice at his last word. I wonder what happened, but im sure he wouldnt want to talk about it since it makes him sad just talking about it. "Oh, if you don't want to talk about it you don't have to. I was just saying, since im so used to being only in my small house." She sighed a bit eating the soup.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games