Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haji le Chevalier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:38 am
Why, hello there everyone. As you can probably already tell by my avatar, I'm Haji. I've only known of Blood+ for 2 weeks, but I've already watched the series in its entirety and watched the movie.

In real life, I'm a 19 year old college student and I'm currently in between jobs (God... I don't want to get another one yet). I enjoy music (rock 'n roll baby), reading, hanging out with my friends, and anime.

Well, I s'pose that's all I can come up with for now. IF you wish to know anything else, you can leave me a message or somethin' of the sort. I'm glad to be a part of this guild.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:47 am

Welcome to the Guild Hagi! We hope you enjoy your stay here and post regularly ^^ If you have any questions or anything, please send a PM to one of the crew, or MODs, that or file it under the Suggestions, Problems, Questions, and Comments Thread.

D-i-v-a
Captain

Reinforest

Eloquent Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:10 pm
"Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology...."

Hihi all. ^-^

My given name is boring and unfitting, so you can just call me Kayako. Some of my friends call me Kai, not as a Blood+ thing, but because they're lazy and don't feel like saying/typing it all out. o-o Some really annoying people call me Kaya. I don't like that shortening as much.

I'm currently 15, an anime addict, sort of hot-wired for trouble. For what it's worth, my Blood+ obsession is accompanied by an obsession of Eureka seveN and Elfen Lied. Death Note may soon be joining the ranks. I've been watching Blood+ for awhile now, mostly the english eps but with fansubs here and there, and am currently on episode 33. I'm really looking forward to seeing the end, I've heard good things about it.

I love both Saya and Diva, because I'm a bit like each. I'm determined and care alot about my friends and family like Saya, but I'm also very impulsive and, quote "crazy-go-nuts", kinda like Diva. The only stip I have with Diva is...well, YOU KNOW WHAT. But I can forgive that, stuck in a room for like, 30 years has to suck. Anyone would be confused.

...I'm babbling. I shouldn't be babbling. SORRY! ACK! *flee!*

"We can make her stronger, faster, better......but not smarter."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:34 pm
Lovely intro Kayako-chan
Welcome to the Blood+ guild
Have fun and posts lots 4laugh

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:24 pm
biggrin Welcome to the guild Ms. Kayako and Mr. Haji! I hope you guys have lots of fun here!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:14 pm
Hey, my name is Priscilla, I love Blood +, it's like my new hobbie, my first anime i fell in love with was Inuyasha, then after that was done, it was bleach and now Bleach is taking a break and Death Note is catching up with Blood + but I still love it. biggrin  

fluffys15

1,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:34 pm
Welcome, Priscilla! I hope you have alot of fun chatting with everyone about Blood+! biggrin omg, I love InuYasha and Bleach, too, lol! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:39 pm
HEY!! nobody welcomed me!! *goes and crys in corner* cry  

iSakuBaku

Sparkly Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100

Beast Master Zelas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:48 pm
Sakura_Blossom07
HEY!! nobody welcomed me!! *goes and crys in corner* cry

I'm sorry, I didn't get into the Introductions thread for a while, darned work cutting into my time and all that. sweatdrop

Here, have a nice cup of tea and dry your pretty eyes. And welcome to the Blood + guild. smile

Let me introduce myself, I am Greater Beast Zelas Metallium. I'm an evil being from another anime, and I love generating negativity, it's what I feed on. Is there anything fun and negative you'd like to do, like trashing any anime character named Sakura that isn't one of your fav's or something? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:59 pm
I am the one and only Keikoku Urahara! Pleased to make all of your acquiescences! I am a very big fan of the Blood series and movies, and I also cosplay as Hagi and Solomon. I hope to make many new friends here, thanks.  

H u a n g S h ii f u

Coyotish

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:35 pm
Hello !

My username is Cursed Angel Kiba.
I'm currently 15, 16 in 10 days ! I'm a huge fan of anime.
My saturdays arn't happily completed without seeing a bit of Blood Plus and when I miss it I would willingly wake up at 1 AM to see it.
My favorite character is Haji and Saya. I'm also a huge fan of Wolf's Rain.
It's a short 30 episode anime, I own all manga and eps. of Wolf's Rain because I just can't get it enough of it !
As for music, it's another addiction for me. I dedicate my whole life to learning everything I can about Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance lead singer.
Another addiction I don't suffer from but enjoy every second of ! ^_____^
Some other bands I enjoy listening to are Atreyu, Placebo, Fall Out Boy, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Yellowcard, Paramore etc etc.
I'm actually pretty busy because I go to an individual school since I always end up having accidents in normal schools.
So in that school it's only 50 minutes but you get 25 hrs. of homework each week so I can't always manage to be online.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:19 pm
gonk *gasp!* I'm so sorry, Sakura-san! Welcome to the guild! biggrin And welcome Keikoku-san and Cursed Angel Kiba-san! I hope you all have lots of fun in the guild!  

YamiCheza
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:58 pm
T-T Gomen, I haven't been greeting new people in the guild T-T  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:29 pm
hello im new well sorta im just now introducing myseld ben here 4 bout a day but ive posted a couple times my names Dalton but call me Kira cuz thats wat all my friends on gaia call me razz razz  

Private Franklin Donut

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:52 pm
Welcome, Kira! Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself so everybody can get to know you! biggrin  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games