Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:11 pm
Kyra puts the helmet on and climbs on the bike. She gently puts her arms around his waist and holds tightly. She smiles happily and contentedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:56 pm
- i put my hands over hers smile then rev an speed away towars a club downtown-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:02 pm
Kyra smiles more at his touch and enjoys the ride. She looks around her and thinks to herself Wow..I never knew what everything looked like from this angle.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:04 pm
- i start coughing up blood and it sptters onto the inside of my mask and slowly rips down an when we ge tthere i tell her to go in and i fall on the side of the building gaspingf rom what appears to be an infection-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:07 pm
Kyra gets wide-eyed and afraid as she sees the blood. She looks at him once before hurrying inside, desperately trying to find someone to help.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:09 pm
- i start crawling deeper into the alley so know one coul find me so they wouldn't try to help but i pass out-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:10 pm
A shadow loomed over the area.
"Hmm... It would be a waste of blood to let him die like so... And I'm getting thirsty... Dusk is near..." Ulric jumped in the air and landed beside the boy and bit in his flesh of his neck. This happened quickly enough that he was just a dark figure, like the last time he had past by. The boy fell to the ground, inert for the time being. Ulric disappeared in the shadows of a building. "He shall awake when the moon will have taken the place of the sun..." His voice echoed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:14 pm
- falls into a dream where im being chased like when i was five-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:19 pm
Kyra comes back to where she left Albie, unable to find someone (it's not her fault ever friendly face seemed to be drunk) and sees that he's gone. She goes down the alley, and when she sees him she halts in her tracks.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:22 pm
- keeps running from my ngihtmarish haunt-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:27 pm
Kyra looks at him, worried, mostly by his facial expression. It was a mixture of pain and...fear? She goes next to him and doesn't attempt to wake him up, letting him do that himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:27 pm
"Do not worry for this boy's life... He shall be different from before, you might now be able to see him for some time, but he shall come back I promise... He sahll awaken when the moon has taken the place of the sun at noon..." A voice echoed yet again. Ulric wiped his mouth on his sleeve, standing over Kyra and the boy before turning around and headed back to the school grounds. The next night shall not be of any rest, and Ulric knew that too well.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:30 pm
- i keeping tossing and turning-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:34 pm
Kyra listens curiously to the 'dark figure'. When he starts to leave, she looks back at Albie and knowing that she cannot help him right now, rushes off after him calling, "Wait! I have to tell you something!"  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:37 pm
[ just keeps runnning for its all i can do-  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games