Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:07 am
( YOU ARE NOT U JUST STALK ME ON GAIA) no shes just a stalker...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:12 am
fine *bites sai then runs away* now ull become a vampire  

shika_wolf

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:17 am
throws 2 kunai knives at shika knowing she can dodge them*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:31 am
Jazzmin just puts a hand to her head and shakes her head. "Okay now I'm just a bit confused. You know what you two can work this out. If you need me I'll be in my room." And with that Jazzmin left the two to work out what they need to work out.  

Cevadeva

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:48 am
Hatana chuckled evilly and turned with Ren.
Have fun with your girlfriend Sai.
She threw over her shoulder and her and Ren talked happily. Ren scooped up Lusin as he came padding into the room in his dragon form.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:50 am
shes not my girl......-sigh- shika wat u want  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:20 am
When Jazzmin was in her room she decided to take a nap till Demetri came back. Once she put her head on the bed, Demetri was already knocking at her window. She got out of bed and went to the window to let him in. "Has anything new happened?" She went right to what she needed to know. "Hi to you, too," he said as if she greeted him while he rolled his eyes. "Anyway, it seems that Trevor has as good amount of control over the human goverment. And he has started to target, not just our people, but anyone who isn't human. It seems that he will go for us before the humans. I had a hard time just getting back here." "Okay we need to talk to the others now."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:28 am
She wen to open the door, when she saw that Sai and his "girlfriend" were still at it. She ignored them, although Demetri was a little confused on what was going on. "Stalker," was all Jazzmin said to him not even turing to him.
She went to Hanata's door. "We need to talk. We have some problems" Then she turned to Sai direction. "That means you, too loverboy." She was about to go back to her room when she added, "oh your girlfriend can't come." With that she went into her room followed by Demetri.  

Cevadeva

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:48 am
Hatana and Ren followed Jazzmin back, Lusin padded along with them and was walking dangerously close to Demetri's heels. Scooping him up, Ren continued walking but Lusin darted his head out and snapped at the vampire. His mother shot him a stern look and he immediatley settled down.
So what's the situation?
Ren asked while handing the hatchling over to Hatana.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:00 am
walks in (shika isnt gonna rp ((thank god)) so dont worry about her) wats up....  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:40 am
Once everyone was setteled in she started to explain what was going on. "Trevor is making a big move in the city. He's making it harder and harder for my people to move around. So we might not hear anything new about his plans for a while." She looked around the room with a stern look. "We might need to move soon. We need to chose a plan and move quickly." Right then there was a crash in one of the other rooms down the hall. Demetri had a sour look on his face. Jazzmin looked over at him. He said, "It's one of Trevor's. There's about 8-10 of them." She looked around the room then said, "You boys can go check out. Tells us how bad it is. I don't htink anyone else is in the castle."((kiba: you can control Demetri for the next part. just remember his profile.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:29 pm
ok....i hate this guy come on demetri

ill deal with them myself

um bad idea *the two run down the hall*  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:08 am
Hatana watched as the two men sprinted off down the halls.
Ren and I can go and scout out te town from the skies. If we're spotted, it doesn't matter. This, Trevor, doesn't sound stupid enough to tangle with two full grown dragons. Lusin is fully capable of making sure no one follows us back here. But we must choose between your plan, or the three pronged attack I mentioned earlier.
Ren never said anything. He sat in deep thought while the others discussed other plans.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:00 pm
"Still be careful, cause he has a lot of people to spare to kill you, or to his hope, capture you as slaves." Jazzmin then remembered that Demetri and Sai left the room. "And just so you know, vampire men have a very,very large ego/pride problem. i mean look a Trevor, his family did something and failed yet, he is still trying to fullfil(sp?) it."  

Cevadeva

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:43 pm
(profill i think....) slashes his blade at one of the enimes and watches demetri kill an enemy  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff