Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:17 am
Jasper heard her offer, but almost gagged. Considering, where it was coming from... He was about to open his mouth to speak, when Alice slapped her hand over his mouth and called. "I think he'll pass Bells!" Jasper glanced at her, realizing that he might have jumped if she hadn't stopped him from breathing. "Go hunt." She whispered. "You still have at least an hour, or two. I'll call you." She said, pushing him away from the room. They both knew the bloody part was coming, and Jasper wanted to be ready. "I'll be back, love you." He said quietly as he left, breaking into a sprint.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:38 am
"Emmett you should go to" Rosalie said. Emmett started to protest but Rosalie cut him off. "No, Jasper is going hunting, why don't you go with him?" Rose suggested. "Alright" Emmett said sulkily and left the room. "Is Jasper going to be ok?" Rose asked when Alice came back into the room.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:59 pm
"It's pretty hazy right, now because things could change so fast, ya know?" Said Alice as she walked lithely back into the room. She didn't need to hold her breath, but was careful to watch for everyone in the room, in case they had problems.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:37 pm
"I'm fine Ali" Rose muttered.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:21 pm
"You guys don't have to stay...really... Edward's been practicing for months to get ready for this. I don't want this to be hard on you too. I'm really o.....owwww," she clenched Edward's hand again. The contractions were getting closer together and harder - and the worst was that they lasted longer.

He gently rubbed her stomach and held her face close to his cool chest. Even though it was late in November, she was pouring sweat. She sobbed almost against her will. The contraction passed, but this time, her lower half remained tight and pulsing.

"Carlisle, how much longer?" she panted. "I can't take it..." she buried her face into Edward.

"7 centimeters Bella, only 3 more to go," he smiled. "Don't worry, it'll pass quickly. Maybe only a half hour more."

She groaned miserably. It was so strange, everyone there, staring at her, completely naked. They were all so beautful too. Perfect bodies, not bloated with so much extra weight. She felt so disgusting.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:45 am
Rosalie noticed her facial expression. "You're not ugly honey, stop thinking that." Rosalie scolded her gently. 'I wish I could do something for her' Rosalie thought miserably.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:21 am
"Bella, Jasper and Emmet are gone, there's nobody to look at you." Said Alice quietly, now on Bella's other side, across from Edward. She took her other hand, and let her squeeze as tight as she could. She leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "I already checked, its not half an hour, it'll only take 15 more minutes." She said, hoping it might make her feel a little better.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:50 pm
"I know, it's just you two are so pretty, and Carlisle is...ya know, it's just sort of weird having such close friends stick their heads down there. I never thought my husband's dad would be the one delivering the kid. I wish I was a vampire like you four," she whined.

She squeezed Alice's and Edward's hands so tight. If they were humans, she probably would've just crushed every bone. "Ow, ahhh," she gasped. She glanced at the clock. She'd already been at it for 3 hours. Her tears burned her face.

Carlisle had left, but returned with a basin of hot water and a lot of towels. "This it is Bella, you can start pushing now."

Bella took a deep breath and pushed as hard as she could. She could feel it moving, but at the same time, it didn't seem to be going anywhere. She pushed for twenty minutes before Carlisle told her it was a little stuck. She wasn't sure exactly what he did, but she saw a scalpel go where a knife should never be. Edward flinched, but Bella couldn't feel anything. She began pushing again and felt it slowly slide out. Once it was past the shoulders, Carlisle gently tugged it out of her.

Edward was laughing and smiling, giving her kisses all over her face. Alice and Rose were hugging close when Edward let them at her. They were saying things to her, but she wasn't entirely listening. Something was horribly wrong.

"Carlisle...why isn't it crying?" she panted.

He looked concerned and told Edward to sever the cord. During the past eight months, he'd given Esme a bit of nurse training and handed it to her. She hurried off to the study connected to the birth room where Carlisle would give the babies their shots. He told Bella to start pushing again.

"I can't... I just can't....." she sobbed. "I'm a month too early, I knew something would happen!" Bella clutched Edward tightly. "What was it?"

"A boy," carlisle replied. "Oh Bella... I promise you things will work out. I don't know what's wrong at this moment, but the second you get this one out I'll have a look. He isn't dead, not yet."

So Bella continued and her daughter was born. Carlisle put her in the water and cleaned her off before Edward cut the cord. He rubbed the little body all over to get her blood flowing, then handed her to Bella. Bella was half overjoyed but half broken hearted. She hugged her daughter close, fearing that death would try to take this one too.  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:19 pm
"What can I do? Please, can I help in any way?" Rosalie asked, afraid for the newborns.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:45 pm
"They'll be fine. I promise." Alice whispered in Bella's ear, only to look up to see Jasper standing in the doorway, his eyes as golden as she'd ever seen them. "Jazz..." She said, leaving Bella's side and walking towards him. She glanced in Bella's direction and Jasper took the hint, calming down the poor girl. They locked hands and went to help Esme. Alice gently took the boy from Esme's arms as she was trying to deal with two at once. With infinite care, she cleaned to baby off, with Jasper having his arms wrapped around her from behind the entire time.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:50 pm
"They're beautiful Bells" Rosalie said. "Can I hold one of them after the parents?" Rosalie asked hesitantly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:35 pm
Alice held the small infant boy carefully. After Carlisle had given it its shots, His wailing had started, as she knew it would. She rocked him gently as she wrapped him in a blanket and brought him back to the new parents. "Congratulations." She whispered. "Its a boy." She smiled widely, holding out the baby to Bella.  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:15 pm
"Oh! My boy! Oh, come here you," Bella took him so carefully from Alice. "Thank you so much!" She held him tightly so that nothing unseen would try to take him again. "Don't you ever scare mama like that again, never , ever, ever. I love you so much!"

She had handed her little girl to Edward. Bella knew that if he could cry, he would be sobbing from joy like she was. But he looked a bit paler then usual, though his eyes were brilliantly gold. Bella laughed softly. "Edward, I think you should let Rosalie take her. You look faint." She kissed her boy again. "Yesh, dad-dad might just pass out on us. Then what? Hm? You think he'd squish us?" She giggled.

"Thank you...all of you. I don't know what I'd possibly do without any of you. I can't imagine giving birth any other way now! I wouldn't want what I thought would be "normal". I love all of you too much!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:15 am
'You ok Ed?' Rosalie asked, afraid that Bella might be right.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:02 am
Alice looked at Edward carefully, though maybe it was just fatigue. Turning to the baby girl, Alice cooed at the sight of her. "She's beautiful Bella." She said quietly. She had a tangle of coppery curls sitting delicately on top of her head, and her eyes were half open, she was obviously tired from all that crying.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games