Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
City Livin' Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Higher Cussing Level?
  Yes(go to PG-14)
  No(leave PG-13)
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:46 pm
"I don't think so," Piria said doubtfully.

Alanta shuffled a little ways away from Aaron, closer to Piria, now that they'd stopped and she was back on ground.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:48 pm
"You could try! Its not that hard!" Said Julie enthusiastically. "You just try and kick the ball past everyone else into the net! And no hands....thats about the basics I guess." She said, pointing to the on the lighted field.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:09 pm
Piria waited a moment, expecting Julie to go on, but when she didn't say anything more she had to raise the question herself. "Won't it be unfair for you to play against vampires? Or Alanta even; I don't know how an angel's physical makeup varies from humans'."

"I'd be fine-" Alanta paused. "If I were to play, that is."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:58 pm
"Well then we could split up the vampires! Silly!" Said Julie. "Aaron can be on my team, and Piria can go with Atlanta." Said Julie enthusiastically, too excited to notice the relieved look on Atlanta's face.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:16 pm
"Okay," Piria agreed.

Alanta did follow Piria to one side of the field, if a little unenthusiastically; it seemed she would be playing.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:03 pm
Julie quickly passed the soccer beginners the ball. Aaron took his place in net, as he always did. Julie had only ever gotten one goal on him, and it had taken some serious distractions. "When you guys are ready!" She called out.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:25 pm
Piria gave the ball a dubious look, dropped it to the ground, and took a running start before kicking it. It sailed foward with only a little less than a normal vampire's strength - that meant it streaked towards Julie like lightning.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:49 pm
Julie saw the ball leave the ground, but she didn't see it get so close so fast, she ducked slightly and the ball clipped her shoulder. "Ow!" She yelled, rubbing her shoulder jokingly. "You're supposed to aim for the net, not me!" By that time, Aaron had recovered the lost ball and tossed it out to Julie.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:06 pm
"Oh my gosh, Julie, I'm so sorry, I-" Piria stammered.

Alanta noticed sharply that, when a human might blush, a flush of brightness was beginning to creep over Piria's skin. She squinted in the bright stadium lights, debating whether or not it was all a trick of her eyes. "Julie, I hope you're all right," she said indifferently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:13 am
"Haha, don't worry about it. I've gotten hit a lot harder in a lot worse places!" Said Julie, dribbling the ball up towards Piria. "What you should be worried about it how you're going to keep me from scoring!"  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:06 pm
Piria was surprised. "Huh?" For a human, Julie moved quickly on the field, and dodged past Piria headed towards the goal posts. Piria sprinted to keep up, just managing to throw herself in front of the net; but not in the path of the ball. Her cheeks flamed even brighter in embarrassment.

"Piria, you're glowing," Alanta said wonderingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:35 pm
Julie smiled brightly, kicking her shoe into the dirt. "Hey, Atlanta's right!" She said, slightly awed. "Did you know you did that?"  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:42 pm
"No, what-" Piria protested.

Alanta studied Piria intently. It was dark now, and Piria stood in stark contrast under the bright soccer field lights. She had a thought, but didn't voice it, because she didn't have enough evidence yet. "Well, um, brilliance suits you," she said to Piria lamely.

Piria worked up a laugh. "You mean, my mental brilliance?" She had no idea what the others were talking about.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:55 pm
"Well that, and you're kinda glowing." Said Julie, moving closer to stand next to Atlanta. Aaron had moved out of the goal to come observe, though he stayed quiet.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:09 pm
(Sorry if it seems like I'm going nowhere with this, but I am, don't worry. I just don't want Piria to keep dissappearing - especially when I can't go on Gaia as often to RP - so this will be a way to keep her 'material')

Piria observed her hands. "I really don't see anything," she repeated.

Alanta said attentively, "No, not in your hands, the luminescence is from your face-" She cut off as suddenly all the lights in the stadium went out.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff