Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:57 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
Owlmon: *flies in* Hey, I want some milkshakes too. I'd like a double oreo shake, please.
And I'd like a peach shake. I haven't had one of those in a long time.
Sephiroth: I'd like your mother, Trebek.
*crickets chirp* Wrong white-haired psycho.
Sephiroth: Oh yeah.

And who might this digimon be Katsa? As I believe, I don't think Wormmon would turn into Owlmon. It's just doesn't make sense... confused

He would... if I had this *pulls out the Digi-Egg of Love* Armor Digivolution. Gotta love it.
Owlmon: Sure does. Whee, I can fly! *flies around happily, stopping over where Marth, Rune and co. are* Hey, I can see down Rune's shirt from up here. *Katsa throws his shoe at Owlmon, who dodges and grabs it with his talons*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:00 am
O__o Katsa? Did you actually teached him that...? stare Well tell him that if he ever comes near me, I'll take his feathers and roast him up!!! twisted twisted  

Tear_Angel

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:28 am
No, I promise you that I did not teach him that. He developed that on his own in the Minomon stage.
Owlmon: It's okay, I've got a great view of Angel from up here too. *Katsa throws his other shoe at him, which he catches* Haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:04 am
Katsa Darksword
No, I promise you that I did not teach him that. He developed that on his own in the Minomon stage.
Owlmon: It's okay, I've got a great view of Angel from up here too. *Katsa throws his other shoe at him, which he catches* Haha.

...... scream scream Oh its that time already. Time for some Owlmon hunting!!! twisted Btw, Katsa you have a nice outfit there. If there was a voting going on, I'd vote for ya!! biggrin  

Tear_Angel

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:37 am
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword

...... scream scream Oh its that time already. Time for some Owlmon hunting!!! twisted Btw, Katsa you have a nice outfit there. If there was a voting going on, I'd vote for ya!! biggrin

Actually, there is a voting going on, both in next week's avi arena and in the "Color of the Month Contest" in this guild. Check the Contest and Games forum for more details. My campaign ads will be up very soon.
Owlmon: *from high up* I'm single, ladies!
Oh, brother.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:18 am
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword

Actually, there is a voting going on, both in next week's avi arena and in the "Color of the Month Contest" in this guild. Check the Contest and Games forum for more details. My campaign ads will be up very soon.
Owlmon: *from high up* I'm single, ladies!
Oh, brother.

You're still what Owlmon?? Sorry can't hear since you're too high. Hehehe... ninja twisted lol. Btw Katsa, it will be hard voting for whom now that I've seen the contestants in the Color of the Month Contest. Actually, it's either you or Dante. Yup, those are my only two choices! 3nodding Good luck winning though!! biggrin biggrin  

Tear_Angel

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:36 am
so now u got an Owlmon? anyway Owlmon.........Adell has something to say
Adell: first one around the world wins! *flys south then turns around laughing evily*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:52 am
The_real_Axel
Adell: first one around the world wins! *flys south then turns around laughing evily*

Adell...can...fly...? *twitches* Now I've seen everything...or maybe I'm just hallucinating. Yeah, that must be it. 3nodding  

Tear_Angel

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:05 am
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

Adell...can...fly...? *twitches* Now I've seen everything...or maybe I'm just hallucinating. Yeah, that must be it. 3nodding
nope u'r not........haven't u seen the anime? (season 1 and 2?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:13 am
Yeah, except I thought he was gliding... stare  

Tear_Angel

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:26 am
tear-blooded_angel
Yeah, except I thought he was gliding... stare
he don't glide.......knuckles gildes.........  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:37 am
Whe the heck is Knuckles??? We're talking about Adell here. Alright then, he floats. 3nodding  

Tear_Angel

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:43 am
tear-blooded_angel
Whe the heck is Knuckles??? We're talking about Adell here. Alright then, he floats. 3nodding
hes not a sponge........ stare and knuckles is from sonic the hedgehog  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:55 am
Whoever said he was a sponge...? stare I bet it's just props. 3nodding You know, that helps people 'fly'.  

Tear_Angel

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:56 am
tear-blooded_angel
Whoever said he was a sponge...? stare I bet it's just props. 3nodding You know, that helps people 'fly'.
then y does he have wings tear?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games