Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:06 am
...I think they are the best thing after a sandwitch with boiled eggs on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:36 pm
Rant number nine has to be absolutely the most pathetic thing I have read in awhile. I hope one day (which she eventually will) she finds out and hits him over the head with a frying pan. I mean come on, that's just plain low.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Helies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:06 pm
lanceknightmare
Rant number nine has to be absolutely the most pathetic thing I have read in awhile. I hope one day (which she eventually will) she finds out and hits him over the head with a frying pan. I mean come on, that's just plain low.
No, hits him in the nuts with a frying pan, the knee caps with a golf club and a computer scanner to the face. yup, thats how it should happen...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:19 pm
Owwww... geez, I might not be a guy, but that is gonna hurt. Although, I suppose that's what's intended...but still...  

Black Hale

Helies

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:05 am
HalesABlack
Owwww... geez, I might not be a guy, but that is gonna hurt. Although, I suppose that's what's intended...but still...
It would. I got the computer scanner cuze I looked over and saw it, haha. He deserves it though, thats so mean to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:41 pm
well, #9 has been completed for the past few days, in case anyone has missed it.  

dronze
Vice Captain

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:57 pm
and a not-so-mini MiniRant has been added on to the MiniRant post!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:14 pm
...I've tried to think happy, positive thoughts since I first read #9-- but I find I still want to kill him. scream  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:24 pm
did you read the finished product?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:33 pm
dronze
did you read the finished product?

Ohoho, yes I did. I much agree with what you said, except I still want his nuts on a platter and his head on a stake.  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:41 pm
I gotta find something really good for number 10....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:56 pm
Personally, I think our friend #9 should get bashed in the nuts with, oh, say, a rabid wolverine- teeth first. Yes, this fellow is on his way for a long fall..... hopefully down a steep cliff...... towards deep water....... with a buick tied to his boy bits........  

Ravenlady13

Flyntette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:42 am
I've been reading your rants for a while but never commented, and when I just read 9# it made me feel sick. I don't understand how someone can be that ignorant to people. I've had my fair share of idiots critisising my beliefs, lifestyle, etc, but I've never come across someone that horrid scream

Anyway, I can't wait for 10# 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:55 pm
See, that's the beauty of DronzeRants. Not only are these bits of pond scum brought to our attention, but dronze gives them a blow-by-blow picking apart that they so richly deserve.  

Ravenlady13

Ahsir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:27 pm
Just read rant #9...
scream Holy crap!!! What a douche bag... that is flipping horrible
I feel like I need to take a shower now... excuse me...  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games