Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:29 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
A letter was sent from her castle to his

Dear the septimus castle,
there will be a ball at the vampire castle,
all creatures invited, we will be
celebrating our princess Bella's birthday and
would like if all of your people join
it will be held when the moon rises

from the vampire king

she walked to her mirror, "im so excited" she said smiling

marcus gets the letter from one of the guards who still belive that macus is innocent
a ball for bella's birthday
hmm i should get something good to wear to it
marcus walks over to his closet and looks for fancy clothes
hmm i have a few that would do he comes to the one that had belonged to talos
the raven flys on it and starts to caw
you think i should use his?
well i guess it would do and i would feel like talos was and mom were still here
she puts her dress on and smiles "this is exciting" she said looking in the mirror, the hair dresser came in and started to fix her hair "i cant wait"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:35 am

marcus sliped into the clothes that were a little loose and put a belt on to keep the pants from falling
well lets get going talos
the raven flys next as he heads to the castle before the lycan king heads off
better that i go before him so he doesn't post guards on my door and room so i cant go
marcus gets into the center of the forest and starts to make his way to the castle the invitation in hand

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:38 am

she smiled once she was finished "thank you" she walked out of her room and to her dads room "thank you so much father" she said smiling

"your welcome princess, Happy Birthday, i hope you like your party"

she smiled "oh i know i will, thank you so much" she smiled and walked around
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:40 am

as marcus got closer to the gates he pulls out his invitation and gets read to head into the castle

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:42 am

she made sure everything was in order
"the guest are coming" one of her guards said opening the gates, then opened the door
she smiled "yea they are here
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:44 am

Aprilbaby1
"the guest are coming" one of her guards said opening the gates, then opened the door
marcus walks up to the gate and hands the invitation to a guard nd walks into the
castle courtyard

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:46 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
marcus walks up to the gate and hands the invitation to a guard nd walks into the
castle courtyard
she sends the servants out with food and drinks, she smiled and walked around, making sure everything was ok "ok now time to party" she smiled and walked down the stairs
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:49 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
castle courtyard
she sends the servants out with food and drinks, she smiled and walked around, making sure everything was ok "ok now time to party" she smiled and walked down the stairs

marcus walks though the courtyard and then up to the castle door in human form he goes in to knock on the tremendous doors

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:53 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
castle courtyard

marcus walks though the courtyard and then up to the castle door in human form he goes in to knock on the tremendous doors
the guards open then the doors "welcome to the castle" they said bowing slightly

she looked around "hey over here" she said to one of the lost new maids "over there ok" she said smiling

"yes ma'am"
she walked the rest of the stairs "come on in" she said smiling(have to get off at 4 lol mom said)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:54 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
castle courtyard

the guards open then the doors "welcome to the castle" they said bowing slightly

she looked around "hey over here" she said to one of the lost new maids "over there ok" she said smiling

"yes ma'am"
she walked the rest of the stairs "come on in" she said smiling(have to get off at 4 lol mom said)

he walks into the huge castle front room and looks around {kk}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:56 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
castle courtyard

"yes ma'am"

she sees him and smiles "welcome to my castle" she said walking towards him "glad you can make it to my party"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:57 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"yes ma'am"

she sees him and smiles "welcome to my castle" she said walking towards him "glad you can make it to my party"

i had to leave early so my father wouldn't bar my room he should be about five minutes behind me

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:58 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"yes ma'am"

i had to leave early so my father wouldn't bar my room he should be about five minutes behind me
she smiled "as it seems" she looks behind him as more people come "come on, ill show you around"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:02 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"yes ma'am"

she smiled "as it seems" she looks behind him as more people come "come on, ill show you around"
marcus follows after her
so this is the inside of the vampire castle
i just hope my father doesn't do any thing stupid

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:04 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"yes ma'am"

marcus follows after her
so this is the inside of the vampire castle
i just hope my father doesn't do any thing stupid
she smiled "yea i hope not either" she looked around (hey well gtg ttyl)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games