Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
zombies vs humans (file 2) the mission of hell's edge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so do u like resident evil
  yes
  no
  i love resident evil 4 *shoots a head* o yea it exploded
  only some of them
  never played it
View Results

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
leon-wtf ok lets keep going

gardos-o hs meanka staob *50 run twords them*

leon-wtf run quick into the castle *runs over to the bridge and raises it up* cool

gardos-(translate) ahhhhhhhhhh i cant belive this s**t

leon-ahhhhhh finaly ok nothing can go wrong now unless we run into 2 dumass's and a small little person what is the word i am looking for
she looks at him "a dawrf? or a midget" she says and yawns a little

leon-yea midget that is the word *walks into the casle a little more*
she walks with him looking around "well what do we do now?"

leon-someone knows we r here i know that

(meanwhile)

cross-*looks at them on a tv screan* so he is here should i take him out

sadler-no he is not a thret yet and i need the sample to give back to the researchers to make the plan go as planed

cross-i woke for the company not u and if u r holding us up u will face me and u know it

sadler-....perhaps *leaves*

cross-*looks back at leon on the tv screan and remembers how it happend years ago*

*FLASH BACK*

leon-*points gun at cross* hand it over

cross-*hands over the virus sample* so what now

leon-*presses button and jumps off roof onto a chopter* catch *throws keys to another chopter*

*hq blows up*

(flashback ends now)

cross-mybe this time i will have revenge leon
she looks around "then why are we here?" she asked looking back at him "shouldnt we be at a place where they dont know where we are?"

leon-my misson is to find out the company's whereabouts and destroy it and this is the only way if u leave i can't stop u but i am going on  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:40 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

leon-yea midget that is the word *walks into the casle a little more*
she walks with him looking around "well what do we do now?"

leon-someone knows we r here i know that

(meanwhile)

cross-*looks at them on a tv screan* so he is here should i take him out

sadler-no he is not a thret yet and i need the sample to give back to the researchers to make the plan go as planed

cross-i woke for the company not u and if u r holding us up u will face me and u know it

sadler-....perhaps *leaves*

cross-*looks back at leon on the tv screan and remembers how it happend years ago*

*FLASH BACK*

leon-*points gun at cross* hand it over

cross-*hands over the virus sample* so what now

leon-*presses button and jumps off roof onto a chopter* catch *throws keys to another chopter*

*hq blows up*

(flashback ends now)

cross-mybe this time i will have revenge leon
she looks around "then why are we here?" she asked looking back at him "shouldnt we be at a place where they dont know where we are?"

leon-my misson is to find out the company's whereabouts and destroy it and this is the only way if u leave i can't stop u but i am going on
she looks around "well im staying"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:07 pm
Arny walk in. "Sorry about that thing with me shooting you. I thought you were, THOSE THINGS!" Suddenly the room fills with both the gordos and zombies like from the last outbreak. Some zombies have started to understand guns and are carrying them. One that lost its legs comes behind Arny and bits his ankle. He starts bleeding. He can't use that leg. He shoots the zombie and another comes and bites his shoulder. he shoots it and slowly bleeds to death becoming a zombie. He looks at them. "My how things come to be. The virus in me is mutated to the point that some of us can talk. Some can use guns. We also have other powers but I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise. I'll leave you now as my new found friends deal with you." He and a few zombies disappear into another room and the remaining things attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:05 pm
leon-ok anyways *fires a cannon to destroy a wall* that was cool *goes through the wall* well we r save for now

lewis-LEON *runs up* i got the *looks for a sample* dam i droped it

leon-what

lewis-i know u r infected leon with the AXE virus

leon-yea

lewis-u r safe for now leon but be carefull i am going to go look for it agin u be carefull and go on ahead *walks off alone*

leon-got it *goes into next room*  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:10 pm
Megamanexe709
leon-ok anyways *fires a cannon to destroy a wall* that was cool *goes through the wall* well we r save for now

leon-what

leon-yea

lewis-u r safe for now leon but be carefull i am going to go look for it agin u be carefull and go on ahead *walks off alone*

she looks at him "AXE virus? when did this happen?" she asked following him  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

leon-what

leon-yea

leon-when i kicked the big guy i fought back there in the village when i saved lewis he knocked me out i gess i got it then

????-hahahaha *walks up on the stears ahead* hahahaha

leon-omg it if a ******** midget

???-i have a name

leon-yea a hobbit

???-i am ah Hoto Mento

leon-y not jest call your self a midget  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:21 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

leon-what

leon-yea

leon-when i kicked the big guy i fought back there in the village when i saved lewis he knocked me out i gess i got it then

???-i have a name

leon-yea a hobbit

???-i am ah Hoto Mento

she snickered "midget" she tries to look serious hiding her smile "so what do we do now?" she whispered to him  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

leon-what

leon-yea

???-i have a name

leon-yea a hobbit

???-i am ah Hoto Mento

she snickered "midget" she tries to look serious hiding her smile "so what do we do now?" she whispered to him

leon-idk

hoto- i run this casle

leon-ok short stuf

hoto-hahah we got a smart a** here dont we *walks into a wall and dissapears* U WILL DIE HERE LEON

leon-ok *rubs wall* i did not know he could do that the midget has skills  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:29 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

leon-what

leon-yea

???-i have a name

leon-yea a hobbit

???-i am ah Hoto Mento

leon-idk

hoto- i run this casle

leon-ok short stuf

hoto-hahah we got a smart a** here dont we *walks into a wall and dissapears* U WILL DIE HERE LEON

she punches him in the arm "you never pay attention do you?" she asked and slowly walked forward, she looked around  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

leon-what

leon-yea

???-i have a name

leon-yea a hobbit

???-i am ah Hoto Mento

leon-idk

hoto- i run this casle

leon-ok short stuf

she punches him in the arm "you never pay attention do you?" she asked and slowly walked forward, she looked around

leon-*looks at the wall and sees a hole for a key* ok that explains it *sees another door to the side* ahhhhhhh dam we got to go through another door *sees another door* ok u go do that one and i will do this one the path is long but we will survive long as SOMEONE DOES NOT SHOOT US good luck *goes through the right door*  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:36 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

???-i have a name

leon-yea a hobbit

???-i am ah Hoto Mento

leon-idk

hoto- i run this casle

leon-ok short stuf

leon-*looks at the wall and sees a hole for a key* ok that explains it *sees another door to the side* ahhhhhhh dam we got to go through another door *sees another door* ok u go do that one and i will do this one the path is long but we will survive long as SOMEONE DOES NOT SHOOT US good luck *goes through the right door*
"thats enough doors for me" she says remembering the last time, she sighs "fine, fine" she walks through a door  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:53 am
name- Joey
age- 26
race-(zombies or human) human
abilitys-(only 4) Pick-locks, can't turn to zombie (unless you experiment on me long enough), and can do a good kick once in a while.
weppons-(no inf rocket luncher and stuf like that) pistol, knife, and rifle
history- When he was walking in Las Veges a car pulled up and 2 people draged me in. The did experiments on me. I finally escaped and plan to kill that corporation.  

hopltetheleader

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:01 pm
Arny appears in front of her after she goes in the door. "Hello. Good to see you! I was hopping you would come through this door. If Leon had, I would have had to have had him killed. But YOU! You I can turn! Sam, Jack, hold her down. Brisco, You bite her." Two zombies come up and hold her down and tilt her neck so her jugular is easy to bite. Brisco come and bites her on the neck her blood starts to squirt everywhere. "I'll see you soon." He snaps his fingers and the door locks itself. One lock that takes a key. One that takes a head. And one that takes the blood of Dr. Ivan Hood. (If you didn't get the inside joke with the names, you haven't seen enough B-movies)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:57 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
Arny appears in front of her after she goes in the door. "Hello. Good to see you! I was hopping you would come through this door. If Leon had, I would have had to have had him killed. But YOU! You I can turn! Sam, Jack, hold her down. Brisco, You bite her." Two zombies come up and hold her down and tilt her neck so her jugular is easy to bite. Brisco come and bites her on the neck her blood starts to squirt everywhere. "I'll see you soon." He snaps his fingers and the door locks itself. One lock that takes a key. One that takes a head. And one that takes the blood of Dr. Ivan Hood. (If you didn't get the inside joke with the names, you haven't seen enough B-movies)

leon-*kills all but arny and angel with sniper rifle* so arny what is the real deal here  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:59 pm
Megamanexe709
Walt-J-Rimmer

leon-*kills all but arny and angel with sniper rifle* so arny what is the real deal here
(u had to change me T T lol jk) she stands up "what is going on?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces