Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Graphic Makers [TGM]

Back to Guilds

A guild where graphic designers / webpage builders can enjoy each others company. 

Tags: graphic, profile, web design, photoshop, design 

Reply The Graphic Makers
Tell Us About You Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuru_Raiko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:13 am
Name: real name=Kaleigh gaia name=Kuru
What kind of art you do: i do treditional art (pencil and pen), CG art (photoshop), simple editing (like the pokemon trainer card in my sig),
ETC: i love making amv's
though ive only made one, its absolutely fun~~
music is my life and i love messing with technicle things on the computer so that would explain my love for amv's Xd
feel free to add me or visit any of my shops  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:29 pm
Name: Risu
What kind of art you do: umm... Some drawings, Animated Avitars, some photo manipulations, and colour editing on cars  

Myu-Tanto Risu

reikoxarashi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:10 pm

Name: Reiko Arashi [>.> ok ok ok my real name's Jill, but most of the net knows me by Reiko]
What kind of art you do: Graphics, usually japanese inspired, anything really - i can show off my stuff if anyone wants lol
ETC: I own the Oshare Curry guild, and my avvie looks retarded probably cause i didnt feel like dressing her properly XD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:48 pm
Name: Flicker! (Only tell my real name to select few razz )
What kind of art you do: Almost everything but graphics are usually my specialty here on Gaia.
ETC: *shrugs* I never know what to say XD  

FlickerGhost

Semper-Ki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:28 am
Name: Tawnya
What kind of art you do: I do digital art, traditonal ( color, pencil, etc.) Thats really it, although a few banners here and there for practice.

Thanks for the invite, this is an awesome guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:55 pm
Name: Armi, most people know me by Suzu, Miki, or Kare though (i change my name bunches) Feel free to call me anything though
What kind of art you do: I do.......graphics, thread layouts (with coding), I rarely and randomly do photo edits and draw, amd have a Graphics Shop
ETC: I used to do graphics really badly on photoscape, and lyke...it's not really possible to do graphics on photoscape xd I don't really mind doing free graphics...at all. Actually, I find I do free ones faster than I do ones from my shop xp I started doing graphics this summer with a best friend, she does epic photo edits, and I do more scratch graphics. =) Feel free to talk to me! I get REALLY bored D=

Arminoire

jaebeommie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:46 pm
hi i am sinfulrainbow , aka elyse fyi.(:
i am at an age where i get insecure about my looks.
13 and still counting . i interest myself in making hrm , banners , avatars , wallpapers , icon etc ;D

i procrastinate && have a fetish for korean bands .
i admire many photographers and graphics maker (:
green with envy , biyyottch ! mrgreen
please don't be hatin on my mad pokemon skills ,PL0X. talk2hand
i scream/say epic and fail most of the time , because i need to express my creative feelings.
I also fangirl scream whenever i can and get stares(: don't be the stare - ers (LOL) , but join me kay(:
CAUSE BOY I BE BANGIN OKAAYY(;

&& get to know meee ;DD
kkthnxbye

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:04 pm
          Erm... Well...

Name: Call me Shanana... or Tau. >>
          Graphic Exp: Not much, and just recently. I'm still learning. <3
          Other: I... like to make my graphics, and will talk to just about anybody... as long as you don't but me.

x__ T a u r u s

Myriad Kakistocracy

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:04 pm
Hola!
Ya, I speak a bit of Spanish… But just a bit. ;D

Name: Lupae. It’s Italian for Wolf. Well, sort of… Lupis is the more renowned term, but Lupae is a derived concept and has been turned into my name!

Age: I’m only fourteen, but my birthday is in November! Yay for November!

Graphic Experience: Well, I don’t have a whole lot of experience, I just recently began to do some better quality graphics… Not that they are even that great, but I’m proud I’ve at least been able to figure things out for myself. [/Proud] Other than that I’m mostly a “code artist,” someone who does layouts for people and designs threads and guilds. I’m good at that! Yes I am… Now I just have to get good at real graphics. XD

ETC: I’m rather hyperactive and exciteable, who isn’t, but I also have a tendancy to grate on the edge of people’s nerves. I’m a roleplayer, have been for many years now, and tend to get expressive about things, like descriptions. So if you get a post with lots and lots of text describing things that don’t need to be described, that would be the reason… Haha.
Uh, I love to talk to new people and I’m trying, at the moment, to learn how to code profiles. We’ll see how that goes though.. xD
Hopefully it goes okay-doke.

Nos Vemos Mi Amigos!

Yes, that was more Spanish. XD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:56 pm
.......Icy's Questing.....

Name:Icy
What kind of art you do:I draw and make custom questbars.
ETC:Not much else to say. : D
People mostly recognize me around the forums for my quest for every item on Gaia and the Gift giving threads I make.

Help her get anklets!-----
User Image
Want a custom quest bar? Check out my shop!

Icy Hearts

Shy Kitten

27,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

nudous

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:18 pm
Name: Kinsey

What kind of art you do: I do some photography and make them into backgrounds or banners. I am taking a Graphics Communications class this year so I'm still learning some things but am very proficient in Photoshop.

ETC: Hmm. I'm a sophomore in high school. I can be very excitable and I get very motivated doing things I love. I love to write and I aspire to be a famous author someday. Graphic Designing is also another love of mine. I love spending hours tweaking different projects I've been working on. I have a graphics shop that I'm trying to get up and going :]. I love talking and meeting new people, so definitely talk with me!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:51 pm
Name: You can all call me Symphony....I don't give my name out easily.
Age: Erm....Young, I don't often give out my age, either. I am still in highschool, though.
What kind of art you do: I do a lot of different kinds of art, I have my hand in almost anything. I stick to making banners and such mostly using real pictures/anime/abstract....that sort of thing. I

I also do my own drawings for a very few list of friends on Gaia.

ETC: Erm....Really quite flattered that I got an invite? ^^;  

Corrupted Symphony

Discombobulated Me

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:21 am
Name: Layla
What kind of art you do: Chibi Art, Realistic, Banners, and graphics
ETC: (: This is such an awesome guildy! I'm so honored that i was invited ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:18 pm
I must say thankyou for the invite, i was honoured.

Name: I've gone by the name mist online for almost as long as i've been making graphics so feel free to use that.
What kind of art you do: I have been making graphics specifically since 2003 however i do all kinds of art including traditional (humans, animals, scenery to a lesser extent), computerised art (however not currently), graphics and in the past i have made my fair share of profiles however i need to study gaia's coding before i attempt any at the moment. Currently i'm only making small graphics such as faders, buttons and soon banners if my issues with photoshop get resolved.
ETC: I'm quite a fun and interesting person once you get to know me, or so i've been told, and i love to chat and make graphics, i'm likely to get a bit bogged down with coursework soon but ah well. Its a pleasure to meet you all.

UnMistakably Mist

-Repentz

O.G. GO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:28 pm
Name: real name= Jared
What kind of art you do: i make banners, signatures, and dividers.. you can take a look at my shop and see for yourself ^^
ECT: S.I.N. FTW  
The Graphic Makers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces