Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:28 am
Saiden stopped to read a parchment that was pinned on the wall. It had a list of historic events enscribed on it. He glanced down the list reading with quite a bit of interest. A coffee cup filled with coffee appeared in his hand as he went down the list. He then came to one that was a rather well known fact. He dropped the coffee cup as he looked at the well contributed lie. LIES all Lie, "Saiden tightened his grip on the coffee mug as it headed for the ground".

He then faced his palm toward the cup as he spoke these words. Wingardium Leviosa, "the object levitated but in his anger he overcharged the spell also levitating himself off of the ground. He simply grabbed onto the wall and lowered himself by walking on his hands. Well, that was a rather unpleasant read he said as he glared at the paper once more. Saiden decided to check out the roof next so that is where he was headed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:50 am
(I hope more people will join or log in...)
Peeves threw Saiden with an empty cooking pot.
"Why if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black! Who are you, and what do you like to do? Catch this!"
Peeves giggled madly and threw another pot at Saiden.  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:01 am
Krusadin
"Why if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black! Who are you, and what do you like to do? Catch this!"

Saiden said the spell to Levitate the objects in his head. The pots flew off the ground and landed neatly in the right corner of the hallway. I enjoy changing things he said in a very clear way. He turned and smiled at them. I was told there was a trouble maker in these halls and I have to say. I'm disappointed, there is no passion. No creativity in your pranks, I think you and the newspaper that prints those lies could benefit from my wisdom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:03 am
Krusadin

*logen heard the commotion in the castle, but didnt care, she sat there, lonely and almost crying!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:11 am
Peeves the Poltergeist looked almost hurt and he blew a wet rasberry at Saiden before he flew away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:26 am
Dandellion sat down in Rimmers office and spoke with an eager voice
"I need to know about the spell that's called the unbreakable vow.
Is it true that there are no counterspells on that spell?"
Dandellion gave Rimmer a dirty piece of paper.
"And also, please take this and sign it.It's a licence to borrow from the secret section of the library. It happened to be that I kind of did sumthin' to get banned from there for life. It's nothing really, and I think my studies are more important than an er of the past."
Dandellion smiled somewhat innocently.  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:27 am
Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin

*logen heard the commotion in the castle, but didnt care, she sat there, lonely and almost crying!*

Saiden appeared two feet from where they were sitting. He smiled as he looked down at them. Now, why would one as cute as you have to cry about. No sad faces now alright, tell me what your troubles are?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:28 am
(Them?)  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:36 am
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin

Saiden appeared two feet from where they were sitting. He smiled as he looked down at them. Now, why would one as cute as you have to cry about. No sad faces now alright, tell me what your troubles are?

*she didnt even notice him at first, then she said as she noticed his last words*

"becouse i probably shouldnt be going to this school, the most of the teachers are compleatly against my excistence even if im the top of any class that are except for clayvoriance... i have never understood what that rubbish are about... ... and everyone expect great 'dark' things from me, but i dont wish for such things as 'power' all i really want is a friend!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:44 am
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin

*she didnt even notice him at first, then she said as she noticed his last words*

"becouse i probably shouldnt be going to this school, the most of the teachers are compleatly against my excistence even if im the top of any class that are except for clayvoriance... i have never understood what that rubbish are about... ... and everyone expect great 'dark' things from me, but i dont wish for such things as 'power' all i really want is a friend!"

Saiden listened to the words and he oddly seemed to understand this better than the girl. I will be teaching a class in a mere day from now. You are welcome to sit in on that class. Oh and about making friends that is something I can't really help you with.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:51 am
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin

Saiden listened to the words and he oddly seemed to understand this better than the girl. I will be teaching a class in a mere day from now. You are welcome to sit in on that class. Oh and about making friends that is something I can't really help you with.

"what class are you going to teach? and who are you anyhow?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:06 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin

I will be teaching spells 101. He seemed to dodge the second question. Come to that class, you might find some people you can call friends. Saiden started walking away at that point. He felt he had offered all the help he could. "He thought to himself, "if only I knew how to help this one". To keep them from going threw the same thing I did.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:17 pm
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis

I will be teaching spells 101. He seemed to dodge the second question. Come to that class, you might find some people you can call friends. Saiden started walking away at that point. He felt he had offered all the help he could. "He thought to himself, "if only I knew how to help this one". To keep them from going threw the same thing I did.

*Logen noticed that he didnt answer the last question, so she thought*

"well, that is to expect is the fate of the slytherins, all of them, to be hated and such for the history of a direct ascended from slytherin himself... i hate it, I HATE IT,"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:46 pm
Saiden walked through the hallways thinking. What matter of man is this Dumbledore anyway. I think I will have a talk with him and find out. He headed over to a statue and looked around to make sure noone was within ear shot. Sherbert Lemon, the wall changed from a wall to a staircase. A stone Eagle was at the base of the steps. Saiden climbed the steps to the top expecting to see a grey old man with many secrets to hide.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:57 pm
Someone ran into Saiden on his way up. It was a tall and skinny man with a beak-like nose and long, black, dirty-looking hair. Hir eyes were oozing with cold.
"Headmaster's waiting for you." The man said with a dull tone in his voice and continued downwards after only taking one quick glance at Saiden.
However something moved behind those eyes and Saiden could notice that more was going on below.
Dumbledors office had a griffin-shaped brass knocker(Lol, knocker)on it's door.The door however was slightly open, and gentle music could be heard from inside. Something in there let out a sad and beautiful cry, a cry that was more beautiful than the music that played.
"Come in" said a voice.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games