Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahatir

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:32 am
Mitsukai looked at Oni and Keitama, amused with the idiocy of them. Kaede hadn't even said who was fighting who yet and already Oni had attacked Keitama... Well actually the only idiot this far was Oni since Keitama hadn't done anything exept block yet. Hope that idiot gets punished... Actually I hope I get to do it... He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:57 am
Oni smiled at the needles. Even if ti was just hair the Hana hair had no problem to pierce metal. Linneas was stronger then Onis of course. "As we have been orderd to fight let's place this fight into the little battle royale. Attack me or do you use drunken boxing as the amount you drink!"  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:41 am
Yoh took Oni's intrest in Keitama as an opening to attack. It may not be chivalrous to attack from behind, but it sure is fair when the target is distracted. Yoh charged, and launched a roundhouse kick to Oni's head.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:39 am
Kaede glanced over at Marama and Mitsukai. "I told you this is a battle royale you should jump in before I disqualify you. After all it is everyone fighting everyone at once."  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:45 am
Oni teleported 3 steps behind. Yohs running had spoiled his surprise. With Shunsin no Jutsu Oni had placed him behind Yoh as Yoh was in the middle of the kick. 6 larger needles with slow working poison was aimed at Yohs back. "What's your problem with me crying kiddo?" No Oni had not forgotten the boy who ran away crying. Well he had but just remembered and there was a smile on Onis lips, a cruel smile. Oni was enjoying this.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:48 am
Narama looked at Kaede and said "Fine then." he then rushed towards Mitsukai and threw some senbon at him.  

Gurzbag

Kahatir

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 am
Mitsukai had already started to move in on Narama when he threw the senbon. Mitsukai jumped up as far as he could inside the dojo, dodging the senbon and threw three shuriken at Narama's chest to neutralise him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:44 am
The shuriken hit Narama and there was a puff of smoke and a log was replacing him he then came up behind Mitsukai and launched a kick at his back.  

Gurzbag

Kahatir

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:06 am
Mitsukai took the hit to his back and fell down to the ground and landed on one knee, quickly he rushed at Narama with a right hook and then delivered a left kick, the first aimed at his head and the other at his side.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:01 pm
Narama dodged the punch and took the kick to his side and flew to the left but then he cartwheeled and landed on his feet again. "Cheap tricks! he said and then he threw three senbon at Mitsukai two aimed for his kneecaps and the third one for his chest.  

Gurzbag

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:33 pm
Yoh growled, then chucked 10 static infused senbon at Oni. "I'm not gunna cry anymore...I'm not gunna run anymore! That's my Nindo!" For once, Yoh was being brave and not cocky. He assumed his taijutsu stance-hands out and open-and prepared to knock Oni out.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:40 am
((since you didn't dodge not even mention it I'm going with the needles hit.))
Oni cartwheeled from the senbon to try and dodge it. He got hit by two in his side, noticed a weak grunt. "You should cause you've already lost this fight." Oni kept a close watch as he started to pull the needles out of his body. "Your back is now filled with poison for 6 people. It won't work fast but the amount should make it kick in soon. Your eyes will be heavy and your mouth dry and then you'll have lost balance. You're breathing getting heavy and then without my antidote you'll die. Give it up and start to cry and You'll live." One needle wouldn't kill but then Oni hadn't thought that every needle would in fact hit.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Kahatir

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:49 am
Gurzbag
Narama dodged the punch and took the kick to his side and flew to the left but then he cartwheeled and landed on his feet again. "Cheap tricks! he said and then he threw three senbon at Mitsukai two aimed for his kneecaps and the third one for his chest.
Mitsukai jumped up so that he could do an airborne split, making the two senbon aimed for his legs to miss and then blocked his chest with his arm so that senbon hit his left forearm. When he landed again he looked at Narama with what looked like a smile, atleast in his eyes. "So you can do something besides cry." He said and formed the handseals for Bunshin no jutsu and suddenly there were three Mitsukai's, all three rushing at Narama, all of them ready with kicks and punches.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:53 am
"Oh yes I can! Shunshin no Jutsu!" Narama said and formed the handseal, he then flickered out and flickered back behind the three Mitsukai's, throwing a barrage of senbons at the three's back. "Take that!" he then stepped back about five feet.  

Gurzbag

Kahatir

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:21 am
The two Mitsukai clones poofed away when they got hit by senbon and the real Mitsukai used Kawarimi to teleport away, but not before getting hit by two senbon, on in his right calf and one in his lower back. When the smoke cloud had disappeared Mitsukai was right behind Narama and had launched a straight right punch at his head.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff