Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:39 pm

"can you kill Logen? cos that my only goal in life. He can" she pointed at Mobius." but i am asking YOU."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:41 pm

*Logen smiled and said in a rather twisted way intoo Kimi's ear so that Shinu wouldnt be scared,:*

"in more ways that you could possibly imagine!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:45 pm

Mobius laughed. "She has done something during my time as a clueless homunculus. I have less power than 1/16 of her. What is your grudge against her, anyway? Perhaps I was right about your fabricated story..."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:58 pm

"nothing really, as I said my only goal is to kill my brother and father killers.After I have done that, i vill try to miss the ground and fly. But i hope i hit the ground and die." she said this as if it just was like this the word was, and she couldn't do anything about it.

(why did i made an so miserable person?[EMO])

Evy-Chan1337

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:00 pm

(g2g miserable can be cheered up! 4laugh )
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:03 pm

Mobius Nightshade
(g2g miserable can be cheered up! 4laugh )

(byebye, your right, miserable can indeed be cheered up, but how?)

Evy-Chan1337

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:51 am

(yah dah!!!!!new character!)

Name: Leon Yagami A.K.A.Guardian Steel Alchemist
Automail:right arm,rightside of chest,left arm from elbow down
Hair color: cool gray
Eye color:yellow
Outfit: black shoes with steel soles,deep gray pants three belts overlapping each other,a dark gray sleveless skin tight shirt,knuckle gloves,skin tight nuckle gloves that go up to just below the elbow and a sleveless deep grey coat that goes down to just above the ankles and a little below the knees
Makeup: none
Personallity:barely talks to new people,very protective of those he cares for,real easy to get along with when he becomes your friend
Other Info: most of his body was alchemicly transformed into automail by his older brother before he died,his older brother did this to save him from a bombing that occured the day of his brother's death,his brother gave his life to save him
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:00 pm

(Welcome Leon)

Evy-Chan1337

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:16 pm

(Guten tag, mein necromancer friend. You have chosen a most exciting RP.)

Mobius looked at Kimi with a cynical look. "Then what does Logen have to do with this?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:27 pm

"nothing. have i said that? if so, i'm sorry."Kimi said raising from the ground.

Evy-Chan1337

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:48 pm

"You said your goal in life was to kill Logen, then you said it was to kill the people who killed your father and brother. Your vitals, though suppressed, are reading erratic. Explain yourself!" He turned to Shinu, his eye producing a hypnotic pattern. "Sleeeeeeep..."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:52 pm

[Welcome to the roleplay moonstrider]

*Logen said:*

"i dont know what you two are thinking, umm, i think what Kimi said was that her goal in life was to kill her mother, and umm, i have nothing against killing someone that have hurted someone that looks like my child!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:57 pm

Mobius shrugged. "If she plans to kill you though, that's not my fault. You always had a better idea of what was going on anyway."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:05 pm

Why, are you still standing here? said a voice inside her,
you don't have time to this. they are near, can't you feel them?
as the voice said it, she could feel their present.

Evy-Chan1337

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:10 pm

Mobius Nightshade
Mobius shrugged. "If she plans to kill you though, that's not my fault. You always had a better idea of what was going on anyway."

*Logen smiled and said:*

"well, she will still have some trouble with that... you know, i havent been just sitting around doing nothing... i saw inside the gate... when i tried to get you back, i saw so much of the truth, i was going insane for a moment before i got back on my feet and tried to get my mind intoo order again "
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games